TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 18, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 18, 2017 THE RENO COMMISSION HAS DONE...

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Better Shop Around" - One Who Knocks - 4.19.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Knocks at 7:30 PM EDT on April 19, 2017



You're window shopping, just window shopping
You're only lookin' around
You're not buyin', you're just tryin'
To find the best deal in town
You give away your kisses but you never give your heart
To anyone who's fool enough to fall
You don't feel love, you don't want real love
You're window shopping, that's all -Hank Williams


And that brings us to tonight's word: BETTER SHOP AROUND

So I was talking to Grandfather the other day. No, not THE Grandfather, but my Grandfather. So I says to grandfather, I says, "Grandfather....there are so many of our brothers and sisters suffering in this world. We now know that this suffering was by design by the cabal. And we are being attacked from so many angles. Now that we will have enough money and resources to repair and feed and clothe and house all the suffering in the world, where do we start? There's only so much time in the day. We may not be limited in the resource side anymore but that doesn't mean that all limitations of time and sleep and dedication to family are also lifted. Grandfather, how do I deliver the greatest amount of relief in the shortest amount of time?".

Grandfather thought for a minute and then politely said, "The one you feed". Grandfather, we're not talking about wolves anymore. We're talking about helping the poor remember? Reversing the curse? Population management. 90%, remember? Pappys getting a little forgetful these days. "Ah yes… I remember now. Ahem....from the top....My son......You better shop around."



In recent posts I've approached the plight of veterans. Also touched on single parenthood and prostitution. See Point blank. I approached the subject of many in our society who have been unfairly imprisoned for any of a million offenses the system could conjure up. And how these ex cons could use a fair shake when they come out. Or their broken families should they never come out. See Better Call Saul.

There's going to be a plethora of project opportunities coming our way it's going to get silly. Big menu indeeed. So many I think it's gonna feel like a 100 foot wave of responsibility coming in hot. With a splash of guilt thrown in from the realization that we can't fix it all at once. Gonna feel like the world is on our shoulders. Are those clone things still up and running? Camp David was it? I could use about 50 of me and spread them all out into different directions to go do the work. I'm the kind of person who doesn't write things down very often and when I do it kind of looks like chicken scratch. So all my humanitarian projects are in the old noggin. Even though I was told three years ago by TNT Tony to be ready so I don't have to get ready, I have a feeling that that 100 foot wave is going to thrash me. Saltwater up the nose. Stinging in the eyes. North Shore enema. It's not gonna be pretty. Deer in the headlights, anyone? Anyone?

What to do? Hacking up saltwater on the beach, what's a ZIM redeemer to do? First off I'm going to pray to Jesus like I've never prayed before. And ask for guidance that I make all the right moves. No doubt there. The moist beach sand will be soft on my knees. Second off, post 100 foot wave, I'm going to search my heart and find what projects are most effective. Look at what projects will affect the most people, the most needy in the shortest amount of time. And they may not be the ones that got me here. What's that saying: dance with the girl you brung? Well, this time might have to shop around. I will probably take some uncomfortable tours of the big cities in my area along with some local pastors and economic development teams from those cities. Although my heart projects lie with the small towns and villages of my ancestors, the big cities need so much help. Fighting for scraps in the concrete jungles. Socioeconomic genocide.

So I'm saying a lot to say what? Ever take on a project or be given one from the boss you didn't really want to do that was so big you just burnt out in the first couple days? Some kind of task that your heart just wasn't in it and you couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel and you just gave up? Just went thru the motions and phoned it in. I mean, check out the humanitarian link on DC. Hundreds of projects there. Good ones. So many choices on a mighty big menu. Some sound manageable and others intense. Wolf pack projects. So how do I put my wolf pack together? Where do I shop?



Glad you asked, friend, glad you asked. Finding Millennials, aka your anti-lack pack, could actually be pretty easy work at the beginning. If you have the talent to read people. If your BS meter is sharp. That's the kind of work you can do anywhere. The waiter with a great attitude who brings you coffee. Boom. Your friends kids who were looking for a summer job. Boom. Single mom working 2 jobs with kids at home? There's my free day care to single parents lady. That's gonna be the easy part. Kinda fun too. Building a team with all the hip shirts and logoed merchandise and the top shelf office space complete with basketball hoop is going to be fun. Sweat suits comparable to the Dallas Mavericks? Full time coffee and smoothie bar? Yes, please. How about 2 shifts at first? You think the Doritos plant shuts down at night? Nope. Night shift. 4 groups 6 hour shifts. No time for mercy to take a break. The pack takes care of its own. And never walks alone.

Yosef once said, we can't take on every project in the world. And I receive that. We can't be all things to all people all the time. So when choosing your God projects, may I suggest a little window shopping? I know my first stop is going to be Assistant Depot. I'm going to need someone who can help me organize all these oobleck thoughts in my head. Someone who can organize all the meetings that will be coming into my life full speed. Someone who can be a buffer. Someone who is in my corner but yet one who will tell me objectively if I am not doing the best I can. Someone who can put me in my place when needed. I may also swing by Drivers R' Us. I know that sounds kind of posh if you're coming from a small town. But we are franchise owners of God's 168 zero business. Don't you think our time could be better spent on our projects rather than playing red light, green light? Just a thought.

Shopping for my projects I'm going to use the 1, 10, 100 year rule. Where will my projects be at the end of these terms?

I don't know if any of you have been to the mall lately. Those guys are aggressive these days. Those kiosk guys getting in your face, asking you if you're happy with your satellite service. No one is happy with their satellite service! Come on, man! Everyone wants a slice of your dollar. Now imagine word gets out that you got a couple hundred trillion to play with. Oh mama. Maybe 2 assistants? Maybe an assistants assistant? Perhaps pick up granpappy's advice and I think your mama said it too: to find the projects most suitable to your personality and the ones that won't burn you out, you better shop around. And with Jesus.....you'll.....never....walk alone......wowie..wow..wow.....surrender....That one never gets old.



And that's the word

One Who Knocks

https://youtu.be/-Ftvr7xzS7Y

https://youtu.be/3mh6hsECmqQ

https://youtu.be/OV5_LQArLa0

https://youtu.be/GeQBRHyYy4w









"Moment Of Surrender"

I tied myself with wire
To let the horses run free
Playing with the fire
Until the fire played with me

The stone was semi-precious
We were barely conscious
Two souls too cool to be
In the realm of certainty
Even on our wedding day

We set ourselves on fire
Oh God, do not deny her
It's not if I believe in love
But if love believes in me
Oh, believe in me

At the moment of surrender
I folded to my knees
I did not notice the passers-by
And they did not notice me

I've been in every black hole
At the altar of the dark star
My body's now a begging bowl
That's begging to get back, begging to get back
To my heart
To the rhythm of my soul
To the rhythm of my unconsciousness
To the rhythm that yearns
To be released from control

I was punching in the numbers at the ATM machine
I could see in the reflection
A face staring back at me
At the moment of surrender
Of vision over visibility
I did not notice the passers-by
And they did not notice me

I was speeding on the subway
Through the stations of the cross
Every eye looking every other way
Counting down 'til the pentecost

At the moment of surrender
Of vision of over visibility
I did not notice the passers-by
And they did not notice me

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More