TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 17, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 17, 2017 BANKS HAVE RECEIVED INSTRUCT...

Thursday, April 6, 2017

"Time to Unify" - Cowboy Down Under - 4.6.17

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 5:24 PM EDT on April 6, 2017




Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! Lore. Your post touched my heart deeply.

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/04/love-sweet-love-cowboy-by-lore-4517.html

I love the word Lore. It always makes me feel like a story is about to be told and you know how Cowboy loves a good story.

Definition of Lore:

Something that is taught.
Something that is learned.

The first known use of the word Lore was in 1828. This was also the year Andrew Jackson who seems to be woven into this GCR was elected to become the 7th President of the United States of America. It's funny how everything seems to go full circle if we let it. Usually that circle ends where it began, with us and our story. I love how if we let her, God teaches us every lesson we need to understand about how deep is Her love. A few weeks ago, I thought I was ready for this GCR to mana/lady-fest, however today I sit thinking every day that passes has taken me so much deeper and prepared me so perfectly for the blessing to enter my world of Love Sweet Love.

What has really changed for me is the feeling that we, as ONE, are rising up to meet ourselves on this next journey. This includes my time with Stevie, Little Buddha and his sweet little sister, Greenman/Brett, his love filled family and the currency holding Tears of Joy and her Love Goddesses family here on the mountain who have become my deepest support system in my daily affirmations of how deep God's love can go. All of this has taught me that the plan put in place eons ago for all of us to be here right now could not have worked out any more perfect than it has.

I had a very interesting dream two nights ago. It took me a few days to digest its real meaning. I was so overwhelmed with the message it delivered, I had to do a gut check to see if I was worthy to receive it. In the dream, I opened the door of my heart sanctuary where I now live and there was a man lying in front of the door. His body was inside a large plastic bag filled with a strange looking liquid. As he looked up at me I saw pure evil in his intent and God whispered in my ear, 'Do not step on him or the bag. He wishes to kill both of you. The liquid in the bag is poisoned and if you step on it you will release it into your bloodstreams and you will both die immediately.' I thought to myself, 'How stupid is this Reptilian Rat Bastard Cabal minion, because even if I don't step into his world of poisoned living, he will die from all the hate, blame, anger, judgement and ill will that surrounds his body.' I looked at him, expecting to feel angry, yet all I felt was sadness, compassion and love for him and the world I knew he was now trapped in. I awoke with a strange, uneasy feeling and somehow knew the dream wasn't over, so I asked for a message to come through for a clearer understanding and dropped back into a deep sleep. As I walked into my dream, I looked up into the sky and saw thousands of ships. There were big Mother Ships, small orb transporter ships, shuttle pods and many other kinds of vessels. I knew instantly they had all come to Earth to witness our free will at work. We have had enough of the enslavement of our planet and to-gather, unified as ONE, have decided to break the chains that bind not only us, but the entire Universe and Beyond. We will soon manifest unmistakable experiences that will show all the planets connected to us in this sparkling web of life that it is possible to truly break free. I knew instantly why the Cabal have been fighting so hard to keep this from happening here on Planet Earth, why they committed suicide by wrapping themselves in their own enslavement of ugliness and why now the only way out for them is to go back. We however have united ourselves in a journey forward. Like a legion of Love Warriors, we have locked arms and know there is only ONE direction to go now. That direction is forward into a New Earth, A New Galaxy, A New Universe and Beyond. It gives a whole new meaning to We Are The Ones We Have Been Waiting For And This Is Our Time!

I am so proud to be walking this path forward with all of you. To-gather we are stronger, more compassionate, more loving, more, more, more, more...........

I love you all and the lore of this story is one of jubilation and rejuvenation as we all cross over the Rainbow bridge the Lord has provided for us all.

I give humble gratitude and thanks for all the kindness you have shown me.

Cowboy

My good friend Shawn Gallaway who wrote the song I have put up several times "I Choose Love" just wrote the theme song for the organization Unify https://home.unify.org/ This post is a call for us to Unify as well. Peace to all who read this message and hear this call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvtiNgT5Ypw

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More