TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Nov. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 22 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 22 Nov. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

"Time to Take Control of Our Own Solution?" by Matt - 4.26.17

Entry Submitted by Matt at 12:17 AM EDT on April 26, 2017


Let me start by clearly stating this: When Patrick Henry spoke the words "Give me Liberty, or Give me Death!" he may not have known how profound a statement his thoughts and therefore his words would create.

As we sit here exposing the thoughts of love and forgiveness, let me add a thought to that mix. "Give me Liberty, or Give me Death!" I am willing to try and love, I am willing to try and forgive. But forgiveness while the wrongs continue isn't in me. I am ready to fight, anyone and everyone who is ok with the continuation of these wrongs for any reason.

If I lose my life, even my eternal salvation in order to stop this one moment sooner, then I accept my fate, knowingly.

For this to have occurred for the length of time that is has, for the innocent(s) to be led to slaughter. For the mass corruption of the system to be in such a way that we now are supposed to simply sit and wait for someone else to fight this fight for us is ridiculous in my mind.

If the "source" was ok in allowing those who didn't deserve their fate to be treated as such, do we really believe that now we can make that change by simply typing a few paragraphs expressing our moral outrage? "Does not compute" ... IF we want change, we must be the change we desire. And that seems to start with the elimination of the people we now allow to control us? I am just as fine with violence as a method for removal of the "evil masters" as they were accepting of violence to keep us under their control. What do you think we could set the "bounty" for say, a Rothschild head at? Nothing has stopped the massacres of the past so is it time to go to the homes of the leaders of the banks, corporations and our government? IS it time for the rights of a well armed militia to stand up to the government that will do ANYHING to keep you under their control?

I choose not to be under their control, I say to you now, "Give me Liberty, or Give me Death!" IF I am to die, I will do everything in my power to take as many down with me from the same system that is controlling us and allow my son a better chance to succeed than I have. For here in America and the world over, Just and fair behavior is either "Just and Fair", or just another illusion created by a system of control.

Grandfather owes me nothing, the elders owe me nothing, the galactics owe me nothing, I have no sense of entitlement. At this point I have faith in very little. What I carry to my core is the disgust and moral outrage that if those who have been here this long and those who can stop all of this in a moments notice, allow for its continuance, then perhaps the "enemy of my enemy" is really nothing more than the next person who will be my enemy as well.

If you can stop the corruption and you say it is "underway" and "ongoing" maybe time to show some progress or maybe our faith in you has also been misplaced and we should trust in ourselves and no one more.

I have great respect for many here, I also have great disgust for the "truth of events" as they have unfolded for centuries and eons. Do as you see fit and if I must, I will do what must be done. Discussions of timelines means very little. Yell and chastise the man hurting your family, shoot him between the eyes and see which one makes him stop quicker.

Again, I know this is not the way many would have us take. But even as Jesus had to take action against those defiling his temple, we too had to take action to declare our independence from England.. Perhaps action is the order of the day and we again need to let those who would have us call them "master", know the price we are willing to pay. For in doing so, the New Powers That Be or The Old Powers That Be will all know, sometimes being the lesser of two evils is the way to reach that goal


Matt

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More