Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"RTC 21 July 2017 Notes" by Ruby - 7.22.17

Entry Submitted by Ruby at 10:31 AM EDT on July 22, 2017 https://fccdl.in/WEusoG351 Yosef Intel starts at 9:30 (my comments in paranthes...

Friday, April 28, 2017

"The Mother of all Project Plans" by Harmony - 4.28.17

Entry Submitted by Harmony at 5:42 AM EDT on April 28, 2017


Good Morning to my beautiful family, I hope that you’re all keeping well and happy.

Having spent about 60 years in this incarnation so far, as I look back, I see that along the way I’ve gathered so much experience, very wide ranging, and all of it helpful as my life moves along.

In my corporate life, a while back now, I spent much of my time managing projects. And from time to time I find myself thinking about the particular project that we’re all a part of. I can’t imagine managing that, nor would I want to!!!

Thinking about the dependency charts I used to construct, risk factors I would list, contingencies, all the interested parties (stakeholders) and their diverse needs and desires, managing relationships, the flow of information, checking at every stage along the way that all is proceeding as planned, making changes, re-planning, negotiating delivery dates, and so much else I’ve probably forgotten about now. And not getting a great deal of sleep much of the time.

Then I think about this almighty project plan. Its dependency charts must be mind blowing. How many risk factors? Almost infinitesimal, and well, we’ve identified plenty along the way. And the contingencies planned for, inserted at the appropriate points. When we think about the many and varied perspectives and viewpoints of just this family of ours, then magnifying that to include all stakeholders. Relationship management off the scale. I think my brain would have exploded.

So, no, it’s not gone according to plan much of the time (the bigger plan, yes, of course, but the detailed plans? – no, of course not), many delivery dates have come and gone, many of the stakeholders have changed and changed again. Then there were those who kept on throwing spanners in the works, necessitating course changes, and much else besides.

I trust those who are charged with the delivery of our prosperity, as a part of the much bigger project plan, that of humanity’s full awakening, and ascension into higher vibrational states. Which includes ourselves as a part of the project team. Yes, it’s always frustrating when another expected delivery date comes and goes, of course it is. But I know that it will happen when it’s ready to happen.

I’m so ready. I’ve re-worked my own project plan yet again (that’s fun though), and am chomping at the bit to get started. And I’d just love to not have the distraction of my own personal financial challenges getting in the way. To be able to stop, breathe, feel safe and secure finally, and know that all I need to do, ever, is whatever my heart tells me.

Perhaps we really are there now. I do hope so, with every fibre of my being.

And I’d like to thank each and every one of you, for all your love, support, humour and lessons along the way. We’ve all grown together, we’re so much more than we were even just a few months ago. And I look forward to keeping in touch, however we do it, and sharing with each other how our plans are taking shape.

Sending my love and blessings to you all.

Harmony xxx

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More