Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

RV Intel/Thoughts/News - All Posts for May 23, 2017

Below is a list of all of the content posted for Tuesday, May 23, 2017. This will be useful for those of you who may have missed something o...

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

"Thank you for Speaking up Victor" by Reallucky1 - 2.26.17

Entry Submitted by Reallucky1 at 2:17 AM EDT on April 26, 2017


I read your post, and I was so glad that you spelled it out. I am not someone that speaks that has not done years and years of research. I have the missing pieces to the the puzzle. You put the Nesara/Gesara with the Swissindo.news and the Court of the Ages Universal documents and the latest additions the the US Treasury Departments fiscal services report of the currencies in the SDR with the Fedcoin which is the Bitcoin the US Treasury will use. Add all the history from Neil Kennan and Benjamin Fulford and the Kennedy Bonds along with the Soekerno Memorial Hilton Agreement and the Leo Wanta and Farmers Claims which led to the Judge Anna Von Reitzinger and all her invaluable work along with the two Post Master Generals that saved the US from further enslavement and are the true highest power in the land Russell Jay Gould and David Wynn Miller. Read and researched every one of these topics and then you add all the documents from the IMF, WB and AIIB and the Brics nation banks and this is what led to the GCR. You do not have egg on your face Victor, you spoke what you knew at the time. I was never trying to start issues, I am way past any of that. Just pointing out that channeling and spirit rising or whatever type of sources OWK is using, is not reality to anyone but her. Just wanted to show that there are so many parts to this puzzle and someone speaking as if they are in control from this type of source is not what Natural Law is about. In fact, those things are forbidden if you truly go to Natural Law. The hypocrites like to act as if they are so high above yet they are using unknown sources to most people without revealing there true sources as they speak them. The other part I had issues with was the ALL CAPS as if that makes it better, so thanks for speaking up, I do not want to cause issues just pointing what my path has taught me which is always a learning game.

I still have miles to go, and the last couple days have been extremely difficult as I am not having forgiveness issues, my issues is from the past and knowing what my country has done to my family. I watched my grandparents and father, work there entire life and they did not get to be here to see the corrections being made nor were they aware of the problems and I have had two or three times the last couple days where I just start thinking of my family not knowing and missing these times and events and it has hit me really hard. This is a personal mission, as I have stayed very isolated as my thoughts are so different then people that are completely unaware of what is really going on. I try to explain, but they think I am a crazy person, and the funniest thing about this is it does not bother me at all. In fact, I laugh at people that tell me I am insane, because I know what the truth is and sometimes we can figure things out even without guidance or instructions. Anyways, today after having my third of fourth cry session for no reason other than dealing with past issues, I took a long drive in the country in the middle of no where I saw a Subway sandwich shop so I stopped and grabbed a sandwich. Sometimes we see things that catch our attention and today was that day for me. They now have at Subways the Scanners used for Bitcoin, I asked the women cause it was connected to the Visa Mastercard slide at the checkout, "how long have these been at the stores"? The girl looked at me and said, there new we just got them a couple days ago, I said really are people using them? She replied yes people are using the machines. I said what do you know about this system, she said you need to talk to my manager, I said okay, the manager came around the corner and I asked again about the Bitcoin reader on the Visa/Mastercard machine, she said it was being finalized for the new government readers that can be loaded on iphones, I almost jumped out of my skin when she said that, I got my sandwich and stayed in dreamland for the next few hours, only to come home and my boyfriend said check out this car that flies its called the PH-PAC or something close it was so cool and as soon as the car had ended a commercial for Wells Fargo bank comes on a station I never would have watched had he not come in here and its for doing your banking on a iphone using a card reader that can work on ATMs. Sometimes, God shows you things that just make you smile, kind of like your posting tonight. Have a blessed night and by the way, I am a woman not a man.

Sincerely

Reallucky1

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More