TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 17, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 17, 2017 BANKS HAVE RECEIVED INSTRUCT...

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

"Sources, Power, Atlantis & Lemuria" - Sephora FyreByrd and One Who Knows - 4.4.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 7:25 PM EDT on April 4, 2017



Sources, Power, Atlantis & Lemuria by Sephora FyreByrd and One Who Knows

HEY THERE EveryOne!

First & ForeMost I Have To Say THANK YOU To Richard/OWK! I AM SO HUMBLED By His ShoutOut Giving ME Credit & Acknowledgement.

In All Truth I AM A Symple MESSENGER That Was Chosen by GrandFather Dragon, The Dragon Elders, Mother Creator, Father Creator, Source & A Few VERY SPECIFIC People At The Top of The Power Structure in the Republic of the United States to Get Some VERY IMPORTANT Love-Based Information Out To EveryOne. I Brought This Up To Both VALIDATE & Back Richard Up On What He Put Out There Todaye.

Like Him, I was ASKED To Put Together A Post Revealing WHO My Own Sources Are. GrandFather also "HINTED" That NOWE Is The Tyme To COMPLETELY Join Forces & Put Out A Post TOGETHER. That's EXACTLY What This Post Is... ENJOY!

The Power that is BEing Referenced Here Is LOVE! The Love that I AM Talking About Here isn't What Y'all May Be Thinking Though. The Love That I'm Talking About is NEVER-ENDING DIVINE LOVE.

GRANDFATHER DRAGON SPEAKING: I HAVE LIVED ON TERRA/GAIA/EARTH FOR OVER 2.5 BILLION LINEAR YEARS. I HAVE SEEN THIS BELOVED PLANET GO THROUGH SO MANY POWER-FULL & SOMETIMES DISASTROUS CHANGES. I SAW THOSE TROUBLESOME, VERY TROUBLED ANNUNAKI COME HERE & STIR UP EVERYTHING THAT HAS TRANSPIRED DATING ALL THE WAY BACK TO ATLANTIS' FALL.

FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT KNOW, ATLANTIS & LEMURIA BOTH SUNK BENEATH THE WATERS THAT ONCE WERE THE WESTERN INTERIOR SEA THAT DIVIDED NORTH AMERICA IN APPALACHIA (MODERN DAY EASTERN U. S. COAST) & LARAMIDIA (U. S. WEST COAST). THE TRUE HISTORY OF BOTH CIVILIZATIONS WILL BE EXPLAINED & DISCLOSED IN FULL SOON ENOUGH. I AM NOT HERE TO GET INTO THIS RIGHT NOW... ONLY TO STEP UP BY THE SIDE OF MY/OUR CHOSEN MESSENGERS.

Atlantis Was Once An EXTREMELY ADVANCED, PowerFull Civilization... Lemuria Was Also The Same. They Both Had (AND STILL HAVE IN THE HIGHER VIBRATIONAL REALMS & FREQUEN-CIES) Technology That Is SO ADVANCED Compared To What We CURRENTLY Knowe That We WILL BE COMPLETELY FLABBERGASTED When These Come Into Our Knowing.

GRANDFATHER AGAIN: THERE WAS RECENTLY A GREAT DEAL OF PROGRESS MADE IN COMPLETION OF THE REMOVAL OF DARK CONTROL DEVICES PLACED UPON VERY STRATEGIC POINTS ON TERRA'S SURFACE. THESE DEVICES WERE CLOAKED FROM VIEW BY EXTRAORDINARILY POWERFUL SHIELDS... EXCEPT TO A CAMERA.

A SIMPLE PICTURE OF A RAINBOW AFTER A SHORT RAIN SHOWER REVEALED THE PRESENCE OF 1 OF THE LAST 4 SUCH DEVICES. OWK (STAR FYNDER TO US) & SEPHORA FOUND THE REMAINING 3 SO THAT THEY COULD BE ENERGETICALLY REMOVED AND DISSOLVED BY AA MICAH & HIS TEAM.

This Links Into & PERFECTLY Validates The Post By Eric Raines A Few Days Ago About This Very Topic. I Took The Aforementioned RaineBowe Picture on 3-26-2017 @ 4:54 PM. Richard/OWK Actually SAW That Device By The DISTURBANCE FIELD It Created. I Also Took Another Picture Of That SAME Area 4 or 5 Days Later SHOWING The Dyfference.

GRANDFATHER AGAIN: TAKE OVER STAR FYNDER, THIS IS YOURS NOW...

OWK (Star Fynder): First let me say that I didn't think that this story/information would ever be released to the public. But, it is in line with Disclosure and so I will tell this story since Grandfather wants you to know about it.

March 23 ....

The story starts for me on the 23rd of March. I was talking with AAM, and he directed me to see a post that featured him and his message. The post had just been put up for all to see, but it was old at that point. It was "Channeled" on the 19th just before the Equinox on the 20th. He had some (unknown to me) reason he wanted me to see what the post said. I didn't understand it at first, since I talk with him often anyway. Here is the post and the important part of it. If you want to read the rest of it, you can click on the link and read the rest.

By the way, this is where he talks about the time lines splitting into two different ones. I thought that this is what he wanted me to know and share. So I talked about time lines on the Zorra Call and wrote a post about it as well:

Zorra Call:
"Zorra Call Re-Play & Transcript (3-25-2017)" - One Who Knows - 3.26.17

My Post:
"Pick Your Time-Line Reality" - One Who Knows - 3.27.17

While that might have been the point, I have come to realize that there was something else in store for me that was way more important. In that regard, I am only going to quote the important part of the AAM post that relates to the story I am telling you now. Here is the relevant part of his post:

The AAM Post...

Sananda, AAM, OWS: Timelines are Going to Begin to Split

Sananda, Michael, One Who Serves: The Timelines Are Going To Begin To Split

Archangel Michael

And I AM Archangel Michael. I Am your brother, I am your loved one just as you are my loved ones and you are my brothers and sisters. Friends together through eternity.

These moments of time in your sense I have spoken of, others have spoken of this day that you are coming upon, this spring equinox. The day that is going to begin a shift of consciousness unlike anything you have felt before. It is not to say that tomorrow (The 20th) will bring the event, will bring the pulse from the Galactic Central Sun, but it is the precursor of this, it is the beginning of this, it is the beginning of the many things.

And there is one other change that is happening: that is the reconnection of the many ley lines and the connecting structures, temples, pyramids, all of the sacred sites being connected once again on these waves of light … no longer connected by the darkness.

For so long, those of the dark have taken these spaces, these energy sites and utilized them for their own means. But they have been taken back! They are being reconnected now and tomorrow the 20th will see not the completion but near completion of all of these centers. There are still some to move ahead with, still some that need to be connected or reconnected once again but that is also coming soon.


What That Post Meant

In hind sight, I can tell that the "Evil" (Dark) devices were place on the Ley Lines of the Earth, and were causing damage to the energies on Earth. He mentioned that they had "Connected" and Re-Connected many places but that there were still some more to "Complete."

This is where Sephora and my story begins. The removal of the last 4 evil devices on Earth. It all started on March 26th.

Date: March 26th

Sephora saw a rainbow and took a picture of it and sent it to me.



I was looking at it and noticed that it was not a "Usual" type rain bow since it was sort of flat and not very arched. It turns out that I have a skill of noticing when something is "Different" and needs further investigation and this picture was "Calling for it." It also turns out that the Rainbow was put there by the Galactics to "light up" (Point out) the evil device.

When I enlarged the picture to get a better look at the rainbow I noticed a very strange thing in the shot. From a distance, it cannot be seen, but when it is greatly enlarged, it is very noticeable.



At this enlargement, I noticed that there was something that looked like it was up in the top of that tree. At this point, I could tell that it was NOT a bird, and frankly, it seemed to have a white glow around it. So I zoomed in even more to see what it was. 



Importantly, in the above picture, notice the detail of the branches in the tree. Even though this picture is enlarged quite a bit, you can still see the whole tree and all of its branches. This will be an important detail later in this post.



I brought this to Sephora's attention and she passed it on to her higher realm contacts to check out in more detail. And it was quite surprising to find out what it was...

It turns out that this was some high powered ANNUNAKI device designed to imprison the Human Population. It was Planted there over 30,000 years ago and has been "Running" and doing damage to us ever since.

Importantly, this was NOT the device itself but was only an "indicator" that the device was there in another dimension. To make a long story short, the device, that was cloaked in another dimension was causing a light pole in our dimension to be invisible to the camera. That is, only this small part of the light pole could be seen.

Later...

Sephora and I got the word that the device had been removed. She went back to the location and was "Drawn" to another nearby place and to make a long story short again, she took more pictures and I noticed another weird place in the photo. It was another one and it was removed as well. So far, that was two devices we identified and got removed.

Later...

She got a photo of the first place where the rainbow had been so that we could compare them and see the difference between them. This is the "After Picture."



Notice that it was the same exact place that the other picture was taken. So I enlarged it to see if that weird thing in the tree was still there or if it was gone. What I saw surprised me. It was a Light pole. It turns out that the device was "Masking" the rest of the pole from the camera, in a higher dimension.



It turns out that there was a light pole in front of that tree. The device in the other dimension was causing most of the light pole to be invisible to the camera. Interestingly, it was actually invisible. Remember the picture earlier where you could see all the branches of the tree? There was no blank space in the picture, where the pole was. That means it was really gone out of our reality as far as the camera goes. All this happened on the 26th and I am not sure of the exact time that those 2 devices were shut down and removed since that was being done in another higher dimension by AAM.

However this post (Next) came out later, and I heard it was directly related to what we had done. I will quote the first part of it and you can click on the link to read the rest. Notice that the post was on the 30th, but it was talking about what happened on the 27th, the day after we got those devices removed.

Later... (Post)

Ascension: Energy Update from Eric Raines 3-27-17



Eric Raines Energy Update (3/27/2017)

A very interesting development took place today around 12PM Pacific time. A massive false light matrix was extricated from the planetary surface, with connections to the moon, as well as Saturn being dissolved.

This false light matrix has been masquerading as benevolent ET/spiritual contact for millennia and is as old as the Soul Trap technology recycling the surface population back into incarnation after incarnation. The Earth's moon is a natural satellite brought here from elsewhere, Technology was placed inside of the moon both physically and etherically, and the orbit was locked into a non rotating Lagrange point, locking the energy of the manipulated satellite into the Earth's etheric and gravemetric/magnetic fields... (Click on the link above to read the rest of this post)


Later On: About 3-30-2017 Afternoon/Evening

Sephora and I were talking about the post and how we heard that it was the result of our discovery of those 2 devices and their subsequent removals. I was wanting to know what they looked like and how they were connected to the ground.

I suddenly "Connected" with Mother Gaia. She said she knew who I was and could feel my steps on her surface. She said that she was so glad to get those 2 devices off her surface. She then described them so that I could visualize them.

They were Cone shaped and were about 20 feet in diameter at the base and rose in cone shape to about 60 feet in the air. It is a very odd thing to describe from another higher dimension, but where that "Piece of the light pole" was showing was the transmitter area where it was transmitting evil stuff into our dimension. That is why only that small part of the pole was visible. That transmitter area was in "Our" dimension and frequency range.

Finding these devices is like hunting for a submarine. Most of it is in another dimension, like underwater, and only a small part is "Peeking" into our dimension like a periscope above the water. If you can spot the Periscope, you know the rest is there in another dimension.

2 More Devices...

Mother Gaia then told me that there were 2 more devices that were near me and she thought they were within a few miles of where I live. If I had the right intention, and took lots of pictures around different places, I could locate them.

To shorten this story... after quite a bit of discussion... I was able to figure out where they were, but it was late at night on the 30th. The next morning, I went and took pictures of the suspected area and between me and Sephora, we located the other 2 devices in the pictures. The resolution on my camera was not as good as Sephora's was, but was good enough to find them. They were quickly removed and dealt with by Arc Angel Michael.

Summery

It turns out those were the last 4 devices on the planet. There are no more. In the weird cosmic plan, it seems that Sephora was meant to find the first 2 that were near her, and I was somehow destined (Meant) to find the last 2 that were near me. I now realize that this is what AAM was hinting to me when he wanted me to read the post with his message in it. It is clear to me now, especially since we have been told since, that this was our job to do, that we agreed to do it, many thousands of years ago. That this time in history, we would be the ones to identify these objects and AAM would be the one to remove them. He wanted me to read that post that there were still ley line issues to be "Completed." I had no idea then, but recognize it now, that he was hinting that I would be the one to help get rid of these evil damaging devices.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that Sehopra and I have been busy doing more than posting in Dinarland. My guess is that our higher level contacts were no coincidence either. We have some larger part to play in this Change on Earth. When I got into this investment, I NEVER thought I would be talking with Grandfather, AAM, Gaia (The Earth), Prime Creator, and Zorra, and helping to remove evil devices from the face of the Earth. You never know what your future holds until you get there. There is way more to this story and many other things that I and Sephora have been involved in, and I will share them when I am told to do so. But for now, know that this World and Universe is an amazing place, and that everything is working out just like it should.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows & Sephora FyreByrd

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More