Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Benevolence" - GCR/RV Observation - Monday - May 22, 2017

Received via email at 3:50 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Imagine the reverse of 9/11. Heaven versus hell. Love versus fear. God...

Monday, April 24, 2017

"Response to While We All Wait" by (Anonymous) - 4.24.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12;59 PM EDT on April 24, 2017


"While We All Wait" by Get Ready to Receive - 4.24.17

I must respond to this!

While We All Wait!

When I first ran across the website (Dinar Chronicles) over a year ago I was looking for hope.

The World has gone mad and very little good news was being presented hardly anywhere.

I kept asking myself why is Humanity so messed up?

Were we ever going to change? Then I found your Website (Dinar Chronicles).

First I was excited and Hopeful!

Then nothing happened.

Still Hopeful and excited.

Then again nothing happened and so on.

So I started asking questions. Seems that then if you asked questions you were doubtful and not of the Spirit or whatever.

Then when you asked the right questions you were either edited out (which means not posted) was not the flavor of the day or deemed not important to the webmaster. Which is what will probably happen to this post!

Or you were labeled a Negative person. By a so called Spiritual person.

So you limit your questions as I feel is what they want to accomplish.

Then you start doubting the info and Process and you are labeled an Non-believer.

At this point I almost had the attitude of Oh Well whatever. Imagine if I didn’t know about this site or never came across it would I be less informed of things that absolutely have not happened or may never happen.

Only difference is I would not be emailing this or my other comments to this site.

Makes no difference. It still has not happened.

So my point is this.

Does it matter if I read your site?

Does it matter if I don’t?

Does it matter if I believe?

Does it matter if I don’t?

What is going to happen is going to happen!

Not just because of me or my belief.

Now on to this “While We All Wait” article

This Abundance if it does happen should be even across the board.

You get what you get. Doesn’t matter if you believe or not believe, it is for Humanity to break free of debt slavery.

If you spend it wisely, good for you! Which there will be those.

If you spend it foolishly then bad for you. Which there will be those.

The way I understand it is that the amount is so great that even if you do spend foolishly it will not be enough to stop the good it will do for Humanity.

You won’t be able to spend it all foolishly before money is no longer needed.

Everyone is worthy of this money and worthy of the same amount with the exception of the people that wish to do you harm.

No amnesty no money.

This Abundance Block thing is just not right.

We all have Love, Compassion, shame , anger, gilt, etc..

I am no better than you nor you of me.

I have a problem with any So called Help Site asking for money or charging for a course.

Note: The charge for course for $89.00

That turned me off as soon as I saw it.

I ran a Website for years out of my own pocket and never asked for donations or money for courses.

Never stuck banner adds to pay for the site. If it is your Love to have a site and your will to present information, especially for the betterment of Mankind, why should you charge for it.

Oh well moving on.

I believe that my belief in this GCR/RV does not make it so or not so.

That is out of my control.

I have no Abundance Blockage because I have never had Abundance to know what the blockage is.

So in closing some may say that you and I are just hungry for free money.

However, I have not received 1 dollar yet nor do I expect any. Would be great and it would be a Blessing if it did. Yes it would!

Yes, it can it happen!

Yes, it can not happen as well!

We are only along for the ride which we have no control over of it!

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More