Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Gold-for-Gold" - GCR/RV Overview - Friday - May 26, 2017

Received via email at 8:53 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles In the past, bulk reserves of gold were maintained by all global c...

Monday, April 24, 2017

"Response to Heisenberg's Latest Word" by Michael B. - 4.24.17

Entry Submitted by Michael B. at 12:25 AM EDT on April 24, 2017


"Tonight's Word: That Don't Impress Me Much" - Heisenberg - 4.23.17

Response to Heisenberg: “That Don’t Impress Me Much”…


It’s late… but Ok…

I appreciate that you spent the time to read through my post regarding the cultivation of mushrooms, as well as Mind-Games, Emotional Manipulation, and Control, even though it was a bit back-handed.

I didn’t write this for any reason, beyond simply getting it off my chest. I felt that it was something that needed to be said, because no one else was saying it.

I can understand that you feel that my post was full of regurgitation, and that there were no “original thoughts” as I believe you said. But I think that I would have to disagree, since everything within the 500+ words that you said kept you riveted, were 100% written by me alone; and for no purpose but to voice my individual opinion. So if I didn’t impress you, I’m good with that, since I wasn’t trying to impress you or anyone else.

As well, I know that my post was slanted in the negative, but that was in response to the negative position that I have found myself in, repeatedly as I’ve tried to make my way through this GCR / RV labyrinth. For the record, I do like to read Yosef’s posts. And I do call into the Real Truth Call, when I know that Yosef & Tank will be on. Because just as you stated, They are the single best source of RV/GCR/and Geopolitical information that we are likely to get. Do they call it a lot? Yes. Have they been wrong so far? Yes. But guess what: So has every single person who put themselves out there, and took a shot at it. They can’t be criticized for the RV not being released yet.

But I believe my post concentrated more on the intentional abuse of emotions, and mind-games that Yosef seems to use in his toolset. As well, I have a tough time listening to him berate people because they don’t have access to specific information, that would allow them to make decisions that might be better aligned with his. I am worn out from hearing him go on and on about how all White, Anglo-Saxons are the cause of the demise of humanity. And that becasue I am white, I am automatically out of favor with God. That's insane. Nothing is further from the truth. Not all. Yet only one person so far has been able to make him at least consider that he may be wrong. I could handle the ups and downs if I believed that they came by happenstance or simply the way the cards fell, again and again. But the emotional roller coaster is not one of chance, but one that has been carefully engineered an executed. Yosef’s very good at that aspect of his game.

But as I mentioned previously, as frustrated as I tend to get, I still tend to wade through the swamp to try to get to my (our) destination. Because in order to get information that might allow me to understand a little more, and give me clarity into the “why’s & how’s”, I have to put up with the crap. At some point, I’ll make my way out of the swamp and into the clearing.

So... How’s that for original? Are you impressed? If not, I’m Ok with it…

By the way, I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts too. Are there any song lyrics in there that you’ve written? No? I was just curious.

My hope, and prayer, is that we will stop being lied to, and that this RV/GCR will be released, and we can all move forward with our lives, and do whatever is in our hearts to do. Period.

Again, I’m glad that my post struck a chord at some level. Who would have guessed?

Thanks again, and have a great night.

Michael B.
Charlotte, NC

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More