Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Intel Dinar Chronicles & The 2nd GCR" - One Who Knows - 5.25.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 12:40 PM EDT on May 25, 2017 Intel Dinar Chronicles & The 2nd GCR Let it be known that there is a &q...

Thursday, April 6, 2017

"Response to Brigantine" by Dancing Dolphin - 4.6.17

Entry Submitted by Dancing Dolphin at 11:02 PM EDT on April 6, 2017




RE: "In Response to No More Crybabies" by Brigantine - 4.6.17

Hello! Your humanitarian projects and plans sound fantastic! Well done! I do understand your frustration after waiting for 16 years for the switch to be flipped. That is a very long time.

I had my awakening in 1987 during the Harmonic Convergence and my mind blown wide open in 1989 when I had a close encounter with a Pleiadian ship. In the late 80's the internet was in its infancy and only the wealthy had access to it because you were charged high fees for each page you downloaded. The only spiritual books in our bookshop were in the "Occult" section and were mostly astrology books. So, we were even more isolated back then. It was very difficult and lonely. Then in the 90's I found Eric Klein's "The Crystal Stair" which spoke of ASCENSION and I knew that's why I came back in this lifetime. Eric spoke of the various "Waves" of Lightworkers that would ascend and I was so worried that I missed it! I've listened and supported Sheldon Nidle of PAOweb.com since the 90's also. He also gets much grief and blame from people who are tired of waiting for the Ascension to happen. It takes a brave soul to speak out like this!

Yes, I am new to the RV/GCR game because I have had an aversion to money most of my adult life. I worked on Wall St. in NYC in the late 80's and $$ disgusted me because I saw how my wealthy co-workers blew their money cocaine, fast cars, incredible condo's, houses in the Hamptons, Ladies of the Night, etc. (I worked in the Corporate Marketing & Communications Dept. and we didn't make much). Then, in the 90's I worked for two of the wealthiest lawyers in NYC for five years and I saw how they hoarded their money while also 'haggling' for every penny on new purchases. It made me sick to my stomach.

So, when I heard about the RV/GCR I didn't want anything to do with it for a long time. Like most Lightworkers I know, I've struggled with the issue of money and have had a difficult time making ends meet. It was only after I heard Kathryn and Christine ("The Can Do Gals" from WhoNeedsLight.org) talking about Humanitarian Projects and St. Germaine's channeled messages from them and InLightUniversal.com's Linda Dillon that I began to understand how this influx of money can be used for good works. So, I finally bought some foreign currency last year.

So yes, I'm a GCR newbie and I'm cheerful! I hope everyone's dreams come true and we all delight in using our gifts for good.

In Love & Light,
Dancing Dolphin

Note: The attached UFO photo is not mine, but was taken by someone in Nashville, TN the same month and year that I saw a similar ship in Ohio). The bottom of the ship had these gorgeous multi-colored panels and were stunning! This photo was part of a booklet that retired Navy Commander Pilot Graham Bethune gave me at an Ashtar Command Gathering in CT in the mid-90's. The family in Nashville that had seen this ship took a whole roll of film on it but didn't know what to do with the photos. So, they gave them to Graham and he made a color booklet with them. Info about Graham: http://ufology.wikia.com/wiki/Graham_Bethune

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More