Entry Submitted by Vee at 3:11 PM EDT on April 7, 2017
"Response to blueray and Distractions" by Victor - 4.7.17
Vary well said and written Victor.. I wish to expound on your theory of
"it can be referred to as the "second day process""
Gezz how do I go about this..
When I talk to people in trying to enlighten them about a belief system I would say .."how much of what we thinks we know as being factual is nothing more than presumption? For example .. do we factually know that man went to the moon? NO, because we have never been able to substantiate it. (we'll say back in the day). What about your birth, do you factually know when you were born ? No we couldn't of course..our memory will only allow us to remember so far back. So as we grew , we relied on fiduciary principles in our lives that will substantiate that day by birthday parties, cake, presents etc. But if we didn't have those people in our lives .. what do we have to go by to substantiate the fact ?? Will we have a recorded the was created ,,. created by witnesses , and signed by attending Physician .. Nurses a Birth Certificate or Certificate of Birth. a factual document.
I then usually go on to something else based on presumption but for this I will forgo it. To come more to the point..
I will equate Victors "second day process" to that of religion.. Being raised all my childhood life in a fundamental Christian way.. My father was going to a Baptist Bible collage then seminary not to long after I had started school. He (we) started to go to other churches as pulpit fill in, to preach, get experience and master his craft. As a child was I in someways vary much out in left field,being shy, dyslexic and moving 3 times in 5 yrs. going to 5 different schools in that time also contributed.
At one church ... my younger brother and I were in Sunday school class.. of course she was no doubt teaching about Christ and his mission .. SO what I do remember was my brother and I making a prayer , to ask Christ to come into our lives and save us from our sin(s) and relieve us from and eternity of ever lasting fire and torment in Hell. Of COURSE .. we're going to make this pray.. fire, pain, suffering .. who wants that .. its a given..Oh and this guy called the Devil,.. out to get us there.
SO.. as you can imagine I lived years under this sort of vial of Theology and indoctrination .. ( you have know Idea what i had to endure) because of this prescription, that is was truth, right and correct to any other ways of thinking and beliefs. It was to be so instilled in ones psyche that they wouldn't dare think of stepping out side of that ingrained belief system ... or fear system. In my case, It should have been unquestionable.
I am going to start posting a series of post "Who is Vee.. Taking the Mask Off " not for my glorification and blowing of horn but a spin off to this posting .. The reason of it was to announce to my family members.. all die in the wool born again believers. and to set, at least in my mind and way my resolved position and never have to be expected to live and do as their beliefs as I was raised this way.
I came upon this article writing some yrs ago, but did not send it out to all those fiduciary members of mine.. I don't think they could handle it. But if any of you do read it and can testify to it's truths as I must certainly can, please also testify.
Born Again Brainwashing
The Battle for Your Mind
Persuasion and Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public Today
Summary Of Contents
2. The Birth of Conversion: Brainwashing in Christian Revivalism in 1735.
3. The Three Brain Phases: The Pavlovian Explanation
4. How Revivalist Preachers Work
5. The "Voice Roll" Technique
6. The Build-up Process.: Inducing Altered States
7. Assured Continuation: Fleecing the Flock
8. Bonding by Fear and Suggestion
9. Testimony: Creating Community Spirit
11. The Grey Area of Legitimacy
12. A Game in Which the Rules Keep Changing
13. Six Conversion Techniques
14. Isolation Intimidation, Deprivation and Indoctrination.
15. The "Sell It By Zealot" Technique.
16. Wearing Down Resistance
17. Increasing Tension
18. Introducing Uncertainty About IdentityJargon
19. Lack of Humor: No Release, No Resistance
20. Not Always a Bad Thing
21. Cults: A Captive Course in Stockholm Syndrome
22. The Only Hope of Immunity
23. The US Marines as a Brainwashing Cult
24. Steps in the Decognition Process
25. Alertness reduction
26. Programmed Confusion
27. Thought Stopping
28. Thought Stopping Techniques.
32. True believers and mass movements.
33. Persuasion techniques:
34. "Yes Set"
35. Embedded Commands
36. The Power of NLP
37. Interspersal Technique
38. Practical Examples
3 9. Shock and Confusion
40. Subliminal Programming
41. Does Subliminal Programming Work?
42. Mass Misuse of Subliminal Programming
44. Extra-low Frequency Vibrations (ELFs)
45. The Neurophone
46. Technological Tools for Mass Manipulation
47. In Closing...
I am Vee.. peace out ..Ona.