TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for December 13, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 13, 2017 The RV road map is currentl...

Saturday, April 29, 2017

"Re: So Let Me Get This Straight" by SPA - 4.29.17

Entry Submitted by SPA at 7:45 PM EDT on April 29, 2017

Perhaps I should clarify.

I don't read nor do I follow Cobra. I don't have an interest there. I guess The "Event" spoken about is somewhat akin to an "action take two" of December 2012. Or at least what we were told was going to happen. There are differing viewpoints.

For me DNA upgrade is a gradual and ongoing process. Carefully monitored. It has to be, otherwise it could quite literally burn us out on a cellular level. Too much too soon would also render us incapable of functioning in our daily lives. This upgrade has been ongoing and will continue to infinity. And those who are sensitive to shifts and alignments can attest to this.

I am not expecting nor awaiting any such event. But am prepared for any eventuality. It is just not my thing. Not anymore. Could we reach a critical mass? ......Collectively triggering a "supersonic" "blink of an eye" upgrade?......I guess so! .....Let's wait and see! ........I don't see another choice, but to wait.

It is not necessary for OWK to explain further. Unless there is a personal desire to do so. Why? .......Because although I admit to asking the questions, they were of a rhetorical nature.

I understand not everyone gets that type of humor. I was hoping some would. Nevertheless, I was referencing another's explanation given for Cobra's explanation. Clearly it makes no sense. I thought it was funny. It gave me a little chuckle and what came to my mind was "That's real deep dude". But never mind. If no one else noticed it. If no one else got it. I did. And that's good enough for me.

Hope others found at least one thing to laugh about today.

So in closing, let me make it clear. It was a fun, humorous post. Not intended to be taken seriously. Not intended to be literal. That being said, I loved your response. It was clear and well thought out. Yep!.....I enjoyed it.

Thank you for the effort. Thank you for showing you indeed are a "True" humanitarian. I am sure others benefitted also. It is a facinating subject once you get into it. I am thinking Greg Braden. And although I left behind those things a while ago. I found myself saying "fascinating stuff". And I might just take a trip down memory lane. So from me to you. Thumbs up!!!

I, having prepped well, am ready to step away from promises and into action in short order. And when I say action, I mean Action with a capital A. I am ready for all of us to step away from waiting and expecting and just getting along. For all of us to step into living our lives to the fullest extent. The way life was always intended to be.

I wish you Joie de vivre!

To Pat
from SPA
(or should I say from "One Who Has Been Misunderstood")

P.S. Being misunderstood is a heavy burden to bare. I am trying to be brave but I can already feel my bottom lip starting to quiver......Let me get my hankie.......Right, that does it .........I can't cope anymore...... I've had enough!

Where is Gloria Gayner when you need her?

All together now , "I will survive".

(And for the those who might "miss it"). I'm only joking OK!!!.......ha! ha!....he! he!.....get it?......No?...... I give up!

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More