TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for November 22, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - November 22, 2017 - ACCORDING TO WHITE HAT SO...

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

"Re: Point of Clarification" by Sharon - 4.5.17

Entry Submitted by Sharon at 6:45 AM EDT on April 5, 2017

"Point of Clarification" by Matt - 4.5.17


Matt

Many of us have been down similar roads of loosing out shirts,homes,family,friends, you name it! But remember when you have a calling in life the things lost become small obstacles of learning to prepare you for what's to come.

I have had a seven month crash course, which has been the biggest awakening in my life. It allowed me to assess my life, humbled me, and connect the dots of my past preparing me for this calling. It has also shown me many more broken links in various programs and how they are implemented, how people treat each other, and what needs to be addressed for our land and people to be healed and restored.

To me restoring the country I love back to its original constitutional foundation, loving people back to wholeness, restoring hope, pride, and confidence within communities, as well as, raising up future leaders with integrity, confidence and creative innovation. These things mean more to me than anything I have lost. Yes it's frustrating and difficult to tread water (keeping our head above the water) while we wait, but to me it's worth the pain and sacrifice.

I'm too determined to be defeated!

And my God is the God who makes the impossible possible!

It's sad to see that we humans always disappoint each other at one time or another, but I'm looking forward to the future where I know we will be treating each other and ourselves with love, kindness and respect!

That's why I can have joy in the midst of chaos! This joy and peace comes from my grounded faith in God. He allows me to have the peace that passes all understanding and gives me the discernment to see the truth.

So I too know in my heart that the passion and love I have for this calling in life is not out of vain, or any kind of monetary gain. It has become a deeper, more focused and determined mission that I am so determined to accomplish.

In one of my former posts here in DC I stated that I have learned to be an overcomer and the more I overcame The more I became a conqueror!

I hope you are encouraged brother and other D.C. family members. The time is near to get busy! Start blessing people now even when you don't have a cent to your name. You will be surprised of the outcome every time!

Sharon

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More