Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Genius" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - May 28, 2017

Received via email at 8:55 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles The rate of information is coming in fast and furious these past f...

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

"Re: 3rd Time Posting" by C40 - 4.5.17

Entry Submitted by Compassion4Others at 9:01 PM EDT on April 5, 2017

"Following Einstein's Lead, Choose One" - One Who Knows - 4.5.17


Thank you for your response OWK!

WHO I AM

My DC name is Compassion for Others(C40) but my actual name is Timothy Paul Matson.

In an online world where no one says who they really are and hide behind made up names, I thought I would change it up and add a photo so that people know I am real and I am genuine about what I post.

WHAT I CARE ABOUT?

I have spent a lifetime as a person of lack(lightworker) even though I was born into a world that values white skin, height and blue eyes. In this world, I have all of the CABAL physical attributes to succeed and yet, all I have done is struggle with things that benefit me personally or financially.....

These business failures have always lead me back to helping others to get my negative thoughts off of my life. It is my safety mechanism when I lose hope....it is my saving grace from going to a really dark place that is hard to return from.

I have spent the past 17 years(off and on) training Doctors and counseling cancer patients about alternative Cancer Treatments due to the death of my mother in 2000. This where I saw the absolute NEED FOR HOPE! So, I created this website for the Cancer Patients to post their testimonials - http://polymvasurvivors.com

THE GREATEST CURRENCY IS "HOPE"

Many people may argue that LOVE is the greatest currency in the galaxy but I would disagree.

People, like me, who have spent most of their lives struggling with depression have many people that love them.....not to mention our creator. We know we are loved.

But without HOPE, many people give up. They were surrounded by the LOVE OF FAMILY and the LOVE OF GOD.....but some it is still not enough to save them emotionally.

HOPE, however, can help you through your darkest moments and help you make it to the next day.

HOPE IN DINARLAND

I sense that many here in Dinarland know exactly what I am talking about. Sometimes we intentionally (or unintentionally) look past INFORMATION or POSTS that might indicate the RV won't happen.....thereby impacting our HOPE.

Per this most recent post about these 2 disturbing Videos, I received gracious responses "that all is well" while others found discomfort as I did in what was found in these videos. I appreciate each of your feedback and insights.....

HOPE AND OUR BELIEF SYSTEM

Some of people will believe almost ANYTHING because if we don't our HOPE will be diminished.

Some, on the other hand, must have viable physical proof. I am lost somewhere in between those 2 positions based on the topic and the content.

It is simply a fact that AT TIMES many of us don't want to always know the truth because that TRUTH might be the end to the only HOPE we have left......in this case the RV.

THANK YOU OWK!

With that said, believing in the response by OWK or not believing is not only based on our OWN TRUTHS that are based on our own life experiences but it is also biased by OUR NEED FOR HOPE.

My #1 HOPE, first and foremost, is THE END OF THE CABAL......the RV comes a distant second.

AS AN AMERICAN

As a person of Compassion as an empath, I am disgusted by what this CABAL GOVT has done in my name as an American.

I am disgusted what my country has done to People of Color in-country as well as out of country.

I am disgusted that people have had to live their lives being made to feel they are inferior and their children are inferior due to the level of MELANIN(determines skin color) in their skin.

While I wish people from Iraq, Afghanistan, the rest of the Middle East, Africa and Asia did not hate Americans like me for all of the centuries of pain and damage our CABAL LEADERS have caused ..... I can't blame them if they do.

CHOOSING THE GOOD GUYS

With that said, I will do what OWK suggested. I will pick the side that believes ONLY GOOD WILL WIN FROM HERE ON OUT. I will choose that side because I have no other choice. My HOPE for myself, my children, my family, my friends and all of us is tied up in that side WINNING.

I have spent the last 10 YEARS railing against the CABAL and trying to inform those that are asleep and I am exhausted. I have had people contact me privately and tell me I was putting my life and family at risk by my ONLINE POSTS on social media. Some of these people I did not even know.

I have had 3 HARD DRIVES miraculously crash in the past 6 months, 2 in the past 50 days. My computer runs when I am not using it.....it turns on and off. Some times I will walk in the room and the mouse is moving across the screen. I get non-stop phone calls that has no one on the other end of the line.

I have lost many friends due to my TENACIOUS TAURUS need to warn others and in the end, even my family thinks I am nuts. My businesses have suffered as well. I am exhausted and running low on HOPE. Those VIDEOS really took the air out of me.....

I pray my HOPE and the HOPE we all share will soon be turned into REALITY!

The idea of being able to HUG and APOLOGIZE to all of the groups of people above for what they have suffered through IS MY DREAM. I didn't do it to them.....but my country did. Saying "I am sorry!" is the least I can do. People don't need money.....they need to know those that harmed them ARE TRULY SORRY.

The act of asking for FORGIVENESS from those that have been injured is almost as powerful as HOPE. The combination of the 2 lead to the TRUE ACCEPTANCE OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE which heals everything. That is a winning combination!

Thank you again OWK from pulling me back from the edge.....

Your genuine kindness has won the day again over my need to believe everything I am see or hear!

Thank you for that....

C40

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More