TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 22 2017 Compiled 12:05 am EDT 22 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Sunday, April 23, 2017

"Not Worth Reading (Seriously)" - One Who Knows - 4.23.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 8:27 PM EDT on April 23, 2017



Don't bother reading this unless you have nothing else to do.

I got a seemingly desperate request for my attention and I have responded to it in Orange.

For the record, I am not interested in what other people say about channels or the gcr, or whatever else they complain about. My interests are centered in countering harmful information in our community, bringing intel, and sharing enlightenment information.

Below is the request by a person who asked me nonsense questions and I answered him this time. But frankly these questions are a complete waste of my time.


*******************************************************

"Re: 2nd Chance! Giving OWK the Benefit of the Doubt" by 1W - 4.23.17

Entry Submitted by 1W at 4:20 PM EDT on April 23, 2017

Because this probably got lost amongst the Guest-Post messages, once again, I'm willing to give you, OWK, the BoTD.

If, however, I don't see a response after this attempt, I will be inclined to strongly lean toward 1 of 2 possible answers; silence speaks volumes, after all!

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/04/giving-owk-benefit-of-doubt-for-now-by.html?m=1

There is nothing interesting to me about those videos you mention. I have not watched them nor do I intend to. I check everything psychically before I bother spending my time on it. These videos are nothing to me.

While I have your attention, though, Richard, I am going to ask you some pretty basic, straightforward questions that I don't believe have been asked of you yet, at least from what I've seen. It has seemingly just been presumably implied in a specific (benevolent) direction. So there is probably a good reason you didn't see the (much more condensed) post the last time, because I clearly had more on my mind:

1) Do you or any other "guru" here work for the Demiurge, whether it be either on the DARK or (False) Light sides...that you're aware of?

What do you think?

2) Do you have the Dinar Chronicle community's best interest at heart?

What do you think?

See, I'd be totally lying if I told you that my higher-self hadn't just told me that your calling out of COBRA being cabal screams red flag alerts for a DARK vs. (FALSE) light scenario. Considering the timing of it and all.

Cobra said the Dinar and Zim would not revalue - Lie

Cobra said there are "Toplet Bombs" - Lie

Cobra said Light Workers are "NOW" being targeted - Lie

It is my JOY to protect this community... So Be It.


What's more, I'd also be lying if I told you that I haven't recently had communication/vision through astral travel where absolute chaos/terror is abundant, not unlike 9/11/01. And I'd be lying again if I said I didn't naturally/instinctively correlate that to this NY/NJ nuke-detonation "simulation" happening over the next several days, especially after the 4/21 power outages in NY, SF, and LA, which were seemingly 'test runs/dress rehearsal' for this upcoming "simulation". Whether it's directly associated to that or a false flag event around that same time, if not concurrently scheduled, remains to be seen.

You Are Wrong... Any talk of it is a Lie (See my other posts)

And if you're going to tell this community that no 'lightworkers' have been attacked by energy weapons or otherwise in the past, even the recent past, then, either, you didn't do enough research, unbeknownst to you--you are getting bad (false) light intel; or you are lying to simply pacify this on-edge community from losing their $hit for a specific reason. You tell us.

Yes they have, but not anymore. (See my other posts)

Lastly, can you explain once again why ZIM holders need to go to offsite locations for absolute protection, when the RV would never happen until it's absolutely safe anyway; hence, these prolonged, inevitable delays? Why couldn't ZIM holders have gone to those discreet locations at any time in, say, since Inauguration Day, if it's so unbelievably safe in the hands of the best, benevolent military the world has to offer? Current "screen rates" or not, a decision would have made more sense.

There is more to this than you know or may ever know. I tell you what, when you get to be 2.5 billion years old, you can make the plan.

Better yet, if TNPTB now know how much ZIM most everyone purchased, thanks to cabal intel, why can't they just direct deposit digitally into our accounts that they undoubtedly know we already have, and we, in turn, can mail in our ZIM for the actual exchange, working out the 'trust' portion and USN conversion later? Let's face it, if we considered ripping them off, well, for one, that's not very nice of us, and two, they could find those perpetrating the scam relatively easily. My higher-self wanted me to ask you that. He makes some valid points I hadn't considered. ..must be why he's 'higher', I'd imagine.

None of these ideas make any sense. You better leave the Planning to the ones who know what they are doing.

Having said all that, if you can answer these questions (and the aforementioned posts Qs) honestly, I know of at least one person's mind that will be put at ease.

Namaste!

<>1W/InfiniteSource

Signed: One Who Knows

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More