Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Obama Spotted in Indonesia" - GCR/RV Visual Update - 6.28.17

Elders hot spot... --- Related Articles: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-usa-obama-idUSKBN19J1JT http://www.politico.com/galler...

Thursday, April 13, 2017

"Lather, Rinse, Repeat" - Cowboy Down Under - 4.13.17

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 9:38 PM EDT on April 13, 2017



I was going back though my older post in review for the coffee table book and this post just seemed so perfect for how I am feeling right NOW as we enter the Easter weekend. I am planning on going to an exchange center tomorrow on Good Friday as I do believe many of you will as well. Happy Easter Everybody and remember to Ask, Believe and Receive!

Cowboy

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/search/label/CDU

Imagine standing under the cross as Jesus said these words, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do." When I heard Jesus say this I cried, and his words and the feelings I had at the time stuck with me for the next 1984 years. Compassion, kindness, forgiveness, and love; these are easy feelings to hold when all is right. Anger, hate, blame, condemnation; these show up when all is feeling hopeless and out of control. One of the most important things I have learned in my many lifetimes is that we are the only ones who get to make the choice with our free will, how we will feel when things are right and when they are not. I AM in control or not, my choice. For most of my current life I blamed others for my misfortune, my weaknesses, my inability to stay in love. I want to say thank you to Compassion4Others. I cannot express the gratitude I feel for your kindness. I try so hard to keep love as the only compass I care to look at. In the last 4 years I have lost it a whole lot more than anyone in here can imagine. What I have learned from all the great masters of love who have passed through my life is that whenever I feel out of control and out of love, I find nature, I find silence, I find forgiveness for myself and then I pray and ask forgiveness from the Universe. Because in the end, it is everybody and everything in this Universe and beyond I have let down. The energy I have sent to it all does nothing to help anybody in any way. When I open my heart, find love, feel my peace and surrender to my higher calling, I help everybody and everything rise up. Compassion4Others today I prayed for your message to show up, I prayed for kindness to win the day, I prayed for compassion to surface here on D.C. I ASKED for it, I believed I deserved it and I and many here openly receive your love. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! To those that do not get this I am sorry, please forgive, I love you, Thank YOU!

I am headed to see a little boy who had a vision, a vision of love and harmony for all, as seen through the love of Christ. His latest vision was we needed to be together to pray this thing in. So God has called me in the voice of a small child and I surrender to love.

I am still collecting contact information on those good souls who love from the heart and who hold this Christ Love Light high. We now have received over 200 amazing connections from here on D.C. who have reached out to H.E.A.L. (Heal Earth And Light). If you would like to join us and be put in the loop as we move forward after the exchange, receive my Cowboy Down Under coffee table book, join us on our first inaugural H.E.A.L. cruise or join us at the Big John Ranch for some R&R please e-mail me at fundyourluckday@yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless us all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More