Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Pics" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - August 19, 2017

Received via email for publication at 8:00 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Thursday, April 27, 2017

KTFA CC Notes by Aggiedad77 for Monday 4-24-17

KTFA

Aggiedad77 » April 26th, 2017


Family here are the notes from Monday's CC.....study with intensity....for there is much here that you should be aware of.....enjoy it from start to finish....for the BEST is on its way. Aloha Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes Monday 04-24-2017

Frank26: Family it is now time to talk about the Iraqi dinar investment that we are involved in…..we have been gone for a week…..but have I…..everything I do is for a purpose….I don’t do it on purpose….a lot of you old timers have heard me say that constantly over and over again….and I suppose it is the way I roll….the way I do things….

A lot of people think I am cryptic or that I used code....no it is just that when I put up information people have no idea what the heck I’m talking about….there is a lot of information that takes 3-7 days later where you actually understand it don’t you….if you’ve been with me for 8.5 years you know what I’m talking about don’t you.

Now I asked you, not last week but the week before….I asked permission to leave you last week from the 17th to about the 21st remember….but I didn’t tell you why I was going did I…..I went to Washington, DC…and before we get started and I communicated with you as I promised, I talked to you in videos….I was on TEAM Chat…and then I told our staff to take the information we had on TEAM Chat and make notes so the rest of you could not fall behind and catch up….

Now the first part of our CC tonight I will obviously talk a little bit about some of the things we’ve already reviewed last week….but you are going to learn something tonight….every CC teaches you something….all honor and glory to our Heavenly Father….

I’m not sitting here bragging and tooting my horn…no….I give thanks to God for the people He has placed in our direction….we don’t give you a date here….and we don’t give you a rate….yet we talk about dates….and we talk about rates….how hypocritical is that….well in order to talk about the Iraqi dinar Monetary Reform unfortunately you have to talk about that….but you see we don’t give it to you by saying….hey on February 1st at 12 o’clock noon it is going to happen….no we don’t do that….

We don’t disgrace ourselves in front of you that way….nor in front of God….now unfortunately not everyone comes to class at the same time….and many people assume….oh yes he said it’s going to happen on such and such a date….no we were talking about a time frame…..no we don’t do that and I’m going to ask you….what you are going to learn tonight…once again I’m going to ask you….don’t do that to yourself or to me or to others you share this information with….ok….be fair…be honest…and realize this is a continual study of a progress of a process called the Monetary Reform.

Now I had told you that I don’t want to talk next week…..why….because the previous week I had prepared you…Family IMO….and this whole CC is in my opinion…please take it to God in prayer when you are done with it tonight….what we did was we told you….Family....what was it….gosh I believe it was on the 10th or 11th of this month….we said Family IMO in this month of April…around the 3rd week of April….they are going to start to pay the citizens of Iraq…..at a new rate of 1000 to 1…and of course it made a lot of you happy…and those that criticized us….well you know they made fun of us….

And by the way….stop sending me the disgusting talk from other forums about me and KTFA….or for that matter about our staff and our members…..you don’t think I know about these things…and stop asking me to do something about it…..why should I…..I only care about how God feels about me…..I don’t care what a human feels about me….you know me and what I do here….and we’ve been very good…..all honor and glory to our Heavenly Father for allowing us to have a pretty good track record…..

So when someone criticizes me on another forum….don’t call me….don’t waste my time….don’t ask me to do something about it….because it is only going to draw attention to them and look what it is doing….it is taking time away from us right now.

You take our CC to prayer….and watch what happens as the days and weeks go by.

We told you over two weeks ago…and the internet finally caught up….why….because on the day I was not with you…last Monday….what did the articles say….well there is a change….we are trying to see if we can get to a 1000 to 1 rate….to be used within the citizens….you saw the article…..it is now in our “Final Articles” thread as one of our Final Articles….I think it is #42 or 43….on the day that I told you a week before that I told you on the day I didn’t come to you there it was….and many of you said….how did Frank know…that is not important.

I also told you what else….that my FRIENDS…in fact one of them has over 500 employees….was instructed by the government of Iraq to start paying all of his 500 employees at a 1000 to 1 rate….and I told you that the citizens would scratch their heads and start to realize….wait a minute we are being given power of purchase….I got a whole lot more dinars here and a whole lot less USD…..why….because that is the progress of the Monetary Reform…and when I said that and people threw rocks at me on last Monday a week ago today….they swallowed those rocks.

When I went to Washington, DC…..I sent you videos didn’t I….one video that I sent you was with your dear friend BlueStar…..John….I sat next to him…we talked…it was good to see him….he is a great guy….oh my gosh he is a reservoir of information….and on top of that he is tall….and handsome and has these amazing green eyes…..he is a class act and one day I think we will all be able to meet him and sit and break bread and talk with him…..he gave me a Donald Talking Pen….he wanted me to play it tonight for you….”I will be the greatest President that God ever created”…..

Well you know something Donald Trump….there is a chance that might actually be true…..I’ve even noticed President Trump that you are getting closer to God…..since you became the President….before you became the President someone asked you….do you pray…and your answer was….why should I….I think you are knowing and understanding why you should now….thank you John….BlueStar….I love you tremendously…and it was an honor to meet you finally and squeeze the toothpaste out of you….I was sitting at the Smithsonian too….and I was on the phone of course and he snuck up behind me and he scared the living daylights out of me…but it was good to finally meet him Family.

So a week ago this past Monday they finally told you what we had told you the week before that….now didn’t I also tell you they were going to give them this new pay on the next payday….it was the 21st Family….a few days ago….now did the citizens receive the 1000 to 1….no….it is payable 8-10 days later…..do you understand that would be almost exactly at the end of this month…put that in your notes as we continue to walk into this study tonight…..we told you that was going to happen….so tonight I am going to tell you the rest of our files for April…and Family with all sincerity….we have no files for next month.

When I was gone we sent you videos and I came into TEAM Chat and I said to you….Family there is a large volume of currency that is moving across the world….from the East to the West….we told you it was Saudi Arabia….we told you that it was Vietnam….we told you it was the Indonesian rupia….we told you it was the United Arab Emirates….we told you it was Jordan….we told you it was Bahrain…there was a volatility of all these currencies….where were they going…..I am not going to sit here and tell you that it went to Iraq….but logic says it did….this currency moved in that direction….or at least we believe it did.

For us it was a final commitment….it was going from the engagement ring to the wedding ring…..I do take you Iraq as my lawfully wedded investment….for the rest of my life to protect….all of these currencies Family are somehow tied together….and when we were in Washington, DC…sure enough….well of course we knew….that the IMF and the WB was going to meet with all of the delegations from Iraq one more time…and you saw the articles didn’t you….yes you did.

The IMF and the World Bank meetings in Washington, DC were for the development of the Foreign Reserves of Iraq….and that is more important than anything you can imagine…..because it will complete the budget….it is IMO the very last part of the budget….to build the foundation of the Foreign Reserves of the 2017 budget….and it was a commitment by many contractors….or should I say be many countries that have contracts with Iraq….stability in the market for these Foreign Reserves….these currencies are volatile and they were looking for a place to settle…and hence….IMO Family that is why we haven’t seen the budget….but I believe it is ready….it is fueled….it is on the launching pad.

The Financial Reform IMO is the most important part of the budget….you better believe their Foreign Reserves are going to look like Hong Kong’s Foreign Reserves…..we called it what…a “Rainbow Currency” remember…yeah….because it sits on many different countries….and we also told you right around Wednesday that Family we believe very strongly they are sticking to the script….whose script is it….Iraq’s….no….are they in control of their Monetary Reform….no….

United States of America is….and you know that….and we told you around Wednesday that this was an ad campaign to drive up the IQD stock…..did you see the stock market of Iraq yesterday….and we told you it would also drive the Private Sector….and we told you it would also drive the confidence within the citizens about what they are doing because they scratch their heads….as they are about to do….you see they started scratching their heads when they saw the phone bill….what do you mean the phone bill has been reduced…..Asian phone company….SIMS phone company….Zain phone company…..what do you mean….1 dinar for 15 minutes….what is that….those are called LD’s….so tell me about it….and they are…..along came those 5 days…and what did I tell you those 5 days were….they were forced upon them….why….what did I tell you…..look at your notes….was it for the GOI….the CBI…of course not they worked in those 5 days….it was for the citizens.

All of these countries Family over the past week….are in play through the Monetary Reform of the Iraqi dinar IMO….but you can’t see the IQD because the IQD is not international…and that is why we couldn’t find the landing spot….the final place for these large masses of money….they were all moved by bank platforms…and they were all moving for the meetings that occurred in Washington, DC….WB, World Bank, and the IMF…and then as I returned home….the delegation from Iraq, the WB, and the IMF returned to Iraq…..that is fascinating isn’t it…..1000 to 1.

What about the airlines…what about it….they also showed a difference in price didn’t they….what about the electricity company….hmmmm…yeah I saw the article about that too….I’m here telling you this is what happened last week….and I’m here telling you their pay was on the 20th and 21st, but payable 8-10 days later…..like I said….put that on your side notes.

These are large volumes of “Rainbow Currencies” that established the Foreign Reserves in the last week of Iraq.

They cannot release the budget unless they are international….now when will they be international…when the budget is released with a new rate….what is that new rate….I’ve already given you that area code IMO.

It is important that I reemphasize one more time that this was for the citizens…and the media blackout….but many of you thought that the 5-days started last Wednesday…you thought those 5 days ended yesterday didn’t you….you read the article wrong….I’m not going to teach you….you have to find it…and I figured I would tell you on the CC….besides the rest of the internet copies and pastes us and takes everything that we say….and that is fine but I just wish they would say thank you….and not be so ungrateful, or change our words and then accuse us of falseness.

Family…..the 5-days started Saturday…so it ends Wednesday….oh the GOI and CBI are working during these 5 days aren’t they….do you understand….this was forced upon them….all honor and glory to our Heavenly Father…..the GOI and CBI are working….but on Wednesday…well I truly feel there is a conglomeration of things happening….for example….our President of the United States of America….haven’t you been wanting the tax code….yeah…for how long….yeah….Donald Trump is going to give you more information on Wednesday about the tax code isn’t he…and you corporate people…yeah….the timing of that….in the last week of April is….I’m sorry I don’t believe in coincidences….not at all….like I….they also do things with a purpose….not on purpose….the citizens have always known their holidays are only 3 days….they questioned why 5.

Tomorrow is the 25th of April….if you have your notes from 2 weeks ago….do you remember I told you to circle the 25th and do you remember I gave you six numbers….what were those numbers 272829…and finally what was the last number I gave you….the last day of this month….30th…..so let’s write those down again and circling them because they will play an important part in tonight’s blowing you out of the water…..because tonight I am actually giving our CC a title….I’m calling it….”IT’S OVER.”

Tomorrow maybe you will learn more about the National Reconciliation…maybe about Mosul….maybe about the Parliament and GOI going back to work…maybe about some final votes….hmmmm….but the 25th….I believe something significant will be announced….and again, so sad to have to keep saying this….we are not saying the 25th is the date of the RV….we tell you it is another step in the progress of the Monetary Reform….circle the 25th…..and prepare yourself.

Here are some more things that could be for tomorrow….like I said Mosul….but tonight we have a very big file to talk to you about Mosul….we are ready to give it to you….it has been in the works for almost 3 weeks….because the media is about 3 weeks behind in what they show you on their maps….the grey is wrong….maybe something tomorrow about Mosul…maybe about Chapter VII….maybe something about Kuwait’s reparations they have to pay back…maybe about Kuwait’s missing….maybe it is about Iraq’s credit rating…maybe it is about Article 140….but we feel that within these 5 days this information is going to be released….is it for you….no it is for the citizens of Iraq.

The only thing holding Iraq back on the lifting of the 000’s IMO is our file tonight on Mosul….that I will gladly share with you…then the following day…which we didn’t really circle did we….well the 26th which is Wednesday…you are going to have our President talk to you about the taxes you should be paying as a corporation….capital gains…isn’t that interesting…the timing….I do not believe in coincidences…and by the way….could it be Chapter VII…I could care less….because we don’t need Chapter VII….put this down in bold print….WE DON’T NEED CHAPTER VII FOR THEM TO LIFT THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY….the only two things that are left are with Kuwait….and Kuwait even said….look you don’t even have to pay us back….why….wait till after the RV…IMO…that is only logical….Chapter VII is actually null and void in our files….it is not something we even have any interest in.

The World Bank during the end of the time we were not with you last week comes out and gives high marks to Iraq….to their banking structure….to their Financial sector….to their Economic structure….oh now that is interesting….the WB welcomes Iraq to an integrated financial management system….they can’t say they have RV’ed….that is the prerogative of Abadi and the CBI….and the governor of the CBI….but they should tell you a lot of other things….so the WB welcomes Iraq to an integrated financial management system….well congratulations Iraq….now lift the value of your currency….or this is just a waste of time…..and by the way….not in a month….not in two months….NOW…..we DEMAND it…because we forced these 5 days…..who’s your Daddy….well it’s not that guy al-Baghdadi….of course not….once again….who’s your Daddy….alright….you are America.

So you see these words….you see FORCED….you see DEMANDS…and oh boy are we going to talk about that tonight.

Now I want to prepare you for something you may not know…..they tell you that 93% of Mosul has been recouped….that was weeks ago….what is the 7% that is missing…..when they show you the maps….if you look very carefully in the northern part where it is grey….there is something going on up there….the media doesn’t talk about it….but I’m going to….they have talked about it….I’m going to talk about it deeper

Abadi said we plan to give you Mosul by the end of this month of April…I do not believe in coincidences…..but there is an issue….because I want Abadi to give us the Financial and Economic Reforms…the way it is being DEMANDED by the IMF and World Bank….who happens to be the United States of America….who’s your Daddy.

To DEMAND something means you have the authority to do so….Family in this grey area there is something called the Grand Ole Mosque….and it is to the point….where they are soon to announce….that mosque is liberated…they have been working on it for over 2 weeks…..

You see a long time ago when ISIS went into Mosul….oh sure they captured the banks….the schools…..the government buildings…and they put their flags up on top….but one of the things that al-Baghdadi did was that he spit in the face of the Middle East….by planting his flag in the Grand Ole Mosque…..

We didn’t like it….and acquired everything 93%....so that 7% is the Grand Ole Mosque area…..do we have it….I believe you are about to see it soon….why…..because they bombed the daylights out of al-Baghdadi and his knuckleheads….to the point where they started to commit suicide and started to surrender….and at that point al-Baghdadi ran and he left his troops in Mosul….and he went across into Syria….we didn’t care….we can still bomb him….across the border Iraqi troops….we can do that…who’s your Daddy….oh yeah…and it sent a message to Russia, Iran, China, let alone North Korea…and at that time al-Baghdadi decide….good God almighty….let’s get out of here….and he did….he went to Syria.

But before it is important that you understand that al-Baghdadi declared the Grand Ole Mosque as his headquarters….once we have this mosque….presented to you…and to the citizens of Iraq…..I expect to hear something on the Monetary Reform….right after the mosque is liberated.

They aren’t going to lift Chapter VII….oh well because Kuwait…..no….because it allows us the United States of America to go and out of Iraq as we please.

When al-Baghdadi announced his Caliphate….he announced it from the Grand Ole Mosque…he planted his flag there….it was symbolism for him….it was symbolism to the ME and the whole world…and al-Baghdadi, as I told you, declared the start of his holy war….his Caliphate….in the Grand Ole Mosque.

The liberation of Mosul Family is heavily tied into symbolism of the capturing of their holy shrine….al-Baghdadi tried to create a new religion….we were looking for something on the 25th…..I decided to give it to you on the 24th.

A lot of you may say….oh gee whiz just raise the value….give me the date….no I’m sorry that is not what we do here at KTFA….what we do here is we study…and we are pretty good at it…..the progress of the Monetary Reform….and like a good commander I don’t care if my soldiers only advance one click…it is the fact that we advanced….as the commander of my troops I don’t care if it is inch by inch….as long as we move forward….Pork Chop Hill was accomplished in the same manner…..Hamburger Hill in Vietnam….Iwo Jima in WWII were accomplished in the same manner….you Family need to be patient….oh Frank I can’t be any more patient….well then get involved in another investment.

This mosque has been going on for a little over two weeks….the capturing of it…and the maps they give you are way off…the grey in that map next to the Euphrates River is where this Grand Ole Mosque is at Family…..the mosque is an important tool.

The United Kingdom while I was gone decided to show you a video that showed a gigantic Iraq flag being lifted and Iraqi troops and citizens in Mosul celebrating and jumping up and down…..I don’t think the UK should have released that video….because Iraq….Abadi….they will choose their words wisely on how and when to announce they have fully liberated Mosul….first for the citizens….then for everyone else.

And I don’t believe in coincidences…the President of the US is right now protecting you American citizens and your deposits in the banks of this country….on Wednesday you will be told more….by the President of the United States of America.

There is a reason those 5 days were FORCED upon them…and the media blacked out.

When we returned from Washington, DC they were still meeting…..and the world just couldn’t have this news….there will be no faking when the announcement is made about Mosul…and this is a very big step right now….Family they are following all of the steps to the Monetary Reform…and many things are falling into place….like the tax code of the United States of America….to the Iraqi’s new dress code….for their currency.

The timing to me is impeccable…but be fair….their timing is movable….because of the Grand Ole Mosque that is so badly needed and is required to be brought back.

The e-dinars are just sitting there smiling….we are ready….I know you are…first time this year they have been given the ability to use e-dinars…..

Be patient….contracts companies poured in and gave them the wedding ring….adding it to the engagement ring….I know that…be patient…..you looking for a date…..be patient….you don’t go international with a program rate Family.
Frank26: Abadi said that Mosul would be completed by the 30th of this month….they used words like FORCED and DEMANDS.

Family that I love so much….roles have switched across the world….you’ve noticed it…..we have entered a phase of the Monetary Reform of the Iraqi dinar…it is a phase of DEMAND….by the WB and the IMF….which you might as well just say the US….they are not asking….they are not approving anything….they are DEMANDING the Economic and Financial Reforms at an international level NOW.

Post 120 from yesterday’s thread….now added to our “Final Articles” thread says….”The World Bank and IMF are Demanding Iraq do its Economic Reforms”….because it is an important step they say….to administer the financial aspects…..are you kidding me…why don’t you just say you want them to RV…..well we did….I suppose…..”the IMF and the WB have an international call out to Iraq to PROCEED with their Federal and Local Reforms”…..

I said Federal…..Financial…..you know what Local is right….Economic….they can’t say RV…..we DEMAND that you PROCEED and complete your reforms…and one of those reforms happens to be your Financial Reform…

We’ve helped you tremendously with Economic Reforms….everyone is waiting now to bust into your country….but they can’t because they need freedom of capital….of their currency…..lift the value of your currency.

Interestingly enough Egypt today was also told….hey….deal with your inflation….sidebar.

“There were commitments announced earlier on the currency exchange rate”……come on…give me something to hit….you know where this quote came from….from the article that says….”we DEMAND that you PROCEED with your Financial and Economic Reforms”….stop dragging your feet…..”we will refrain from competitive currency cuts and will target prices”…..TA-DA….”for currency exchange for competitive purposes”….yeah because the USD is dying in Iraq….it died 32 points yesterday….and it continues to die….you think that makes the US and President Trump happy….of course not…revalue your currency….you are starting to erode me and that was not part of the plan.

This is so powerful….IMO….do you feel that way too….they are telling them not to approve something……not to pass something….not to do this or that….they are telling them….we are DEMANDING you put your Financial and Economic Reforms at an international level NOW….but there is something Family that Abadi wants…..that Iraq wants….that the citizens want….before they lift the value of their currency….and by the way….what did I tell you would happen once they gave you Mosul….as liberated….the speed of the Monetary Reform would travel much faster wouldn’t it…..Family have they given you Mosul yet.

So Frank….what is it that they want…..Family…..Iraq has been humiliated…Abadi….the citizens….they want to put a flag…..right through the heart of the Grand Ole Mosque…..their identity was raped by DAASH, by ISIS, by al-Baghdadi…their identity was taken away from them…and al-Baghdadi put his flag not just on the government buildings and the bank buildings….but he put it on the mosque that is the pride and the heartbeat of the citizens of Iraq……their religion….you don’t mess with that.

You keep asking me give me the date….give me the rate….over and over again…but you just have to be fair….the holy man in Iraq is paid attention to more in Iraq than they pay attention to their own government or the CBI….and you know that….they have already taken back the flags in the government buildings and at the banks…but this is now the next phase they are in….they have always sought to get their Grand Ole Mosque back….you see the RV….but they have always sought to get their identity back that was raped from them…this is what has united the citizens in Iraq…all the citizens…especially those in Mosul.

The ME terrorists tried to change the purpose of their religion Family….to Iraq there is something greater than the Monetary Reform right now….this teaching is so rich….this symbolism in this mosque is very important for Iraq’s identity for the international world to understand….this is a different phase within Mosul….the Monetary Reform is ready Family….but the identity of Iraq needs to be brought back….and the Grand Ole Mosque will do this.

So declaring a victory in Mosul is not the key to the speed of the light to the reforms to go faster….it is for the respect for Iraq….and what DAASH and ISIS did with their religion…because it was just damn insulting…it was bad enough they raped their women and killed their children….this phase is a phase of respect before they RV….and how close are we for them to give you Mosul…the Grand Ole Mosque….when did Abadi tell you….when did you ever see him give you a time frame.

Family we are way past the Monetary Reform….it waits for getting the hearts of Iraq back for her citizens….ISIS humiliated Iraq….do we need more laws….do we need more military actions….do we need to kill more ISIS….no we need to get the Grand Ole Mosque back so we can announce Mosul liberated….because it is not 7% left….so let them tell you they are at 100%....before the end of this month.

Humiliation is serious to all human beings…this is a powerful thing to emphasize to you tonight…..al-Baghdadi made his announcement inside of this mosque….he created it as his headquarters for his Caliphate….he planted his flag in the heart of Iraqi citizens beliefs….he was trying to change the face of Iraq’s religion…..that is why al-Baghdadi went there to start his Caliphate….to spit in the face of Abadi and their citizens…..therefore this is where the largest flag must be planted by Abadi…UK….don’t do that again.

By the end of the month Abadi…that is what I said….is it movable….yes it could be….but as soon as you have the Grand Ole Mosque will you put your flag up there and announce Mosul as 100% liberated…yeah….then that means your reforms will travel at the speed of light won’t they…yeah.

Let me give you an example….how many of you are Catholic….if you are Catholic may I ask you a question….how would you feel if ISIS took over the Vatican….killed the Pope….and made an announcement from the Pope’s chair that a new form of Catholicism is now being done, born and done by a gang of terrorists….would you be willing to go ahead and deal with financial issus….would you want the masses to go to their Mass…..no…not until your honor and respect are returned….whether it be by military or God’s hands….respect needs to be returned.

By the way at the beginning of our CC I suggested some things to you didn’t I….for tomorrow….let me say that the credit rating is not going to change….it is a B+ and stable….but it won’t change until they raise the value of their currency….let me tell you that Chapter VII is not needed for the Monetary Reform….but it will not be lifted until they lift the value of their currency…and let me tell you that the WB and the IMF are demanding the Economic and Financial Reforms because they are…and they have been done.

Family the Powers To Be would not be demanding anything from Iraq if it was not ready to be given…..if they were not ready to RV…and do their economics and their Private Sectors…and bring in the international investors….

Iraq is just simply overdue….yes the Grand Ole Mosque is a symbol with Iraq….it is not to be taken lightly….you will not get the reforms until the announcement of Mosul being liberated…..no speed of light until they announce Mosul….and like I asked you….have they announced it….not yet…and by the way IOO as a TEAM….the IMF and the WB….do not care about Mosul….do not care about the Grand Ole Mosque….do not care about what percentage has been liberated….they are now DEMANDING the Reforms….Mosul is being slow walked for whatever reason….I’ve always told you that we need Mosul…the problem was I just didn’t know exactly for what reason until about 2 weeks ago when we found out.

The WB and IMF is pushing Iraq to do the reforms Family….therefore, there is also a reason for that isn’t there…..but of course….many are affected by the Monetary Reform of Iraq…..do they need Security and Stability….are they not yet comfortable….maybe….but IMO it is the symbolism with al-Baghdadi and the Grand Ole Mosque that was captured and raped…that will be the key to the WB, the IMF and the US DEMANDS.

IMO Abadi has a time frame for this liberation of Mosul….remember….the end of April….Abadi will capitulate….IMO….look for him to talk this week….IMO maybe tomorrow.

The 5-day shutdown ends this coming Wednesday….it did not start last Wednesday….the translation was misunderstood….so we have until this coming Wednesday…..I do not believe in coincidences….the CBI and the GOI worked all of these days….these 5 days were for the citizens….not for the CBI or the GOI…and they are scratching their heads Family and trying to understand why a loaf of bread went from 750 to 250….trying to understand what they mean by a 1 dinar….trying to understand what the 1000 to 1 is….

Articles say they would get 5 days off…and then return to work this coming Wednesday….by the way….that translation is coming from other areas…..it is not coming from inside of Iraq….that is why sometimes it is misunderstood….therefore we as a TEAM seek something tomorrow…or especially by Wednesday from Abadi….the Parliament and the CBI worked when they supposedly shut everything down….even their media.

I believe the Grand Ole Mosque is ultimately important in the scheme of their Reforms…..the last you heard 93% was completed…and the maps they show you….they are simply wrong….but so far by an ultra-cautious approach to retake the Grand Ole Mosque….they have done a darn good job….but they are preserving by omission right now….the numbers they give you about DAASH and their dead inside of Mosul is way off….they are recycling old Mosul articles Family….is there a 7% value to this mosque….no….they told you they had 12 areas….did you read that article…they still have 12 areas left where there is jungle warfare….I’m here to tell you…..no….no..they are down to 6 areas….that are under jungle warfare.

This whole conference call is in my opinion.

The IMF and the WB don’t give a squat about the Grand Ole Mosque…..Iraq does.

DELTA and I were talking….actually we were all talking…we had gathered all of our TEAMS….there were too many voices at once….let me do this…ring-ding-ding….who is this…DELTA…oh hi what is up buddy….remember when I sent the email complaining there was no indicative rate….and then the next day in the morning….boom there was the three slots where they put it up….yeah I know….

Well you know I sent another email to the IMF right….yeah I know you did what about it….I told them I was an Iraqi citizen, that I had been working 16 hours a day….I told them I had no power of purchase….and I asked them why are you giving money to Iraq….Iraq is not giving me that money…stop….STOP IMF….stop giving money to our country…..then the next day Frank….yeah what about it….the IMF is DEMANDING Iraq finish their Economic and Financial Reforms……ahhh don’t even go there….ok I won’t….but that was a coincidence wasn’t it….I don’t believe in them.

So IOO….this meeting…or these meetings of the IMF and the WB were very clear….the IMF and WB are saying….stop what you are doing….just pull the trigger on all the Reforms…and this is the first time that the IMF, the WB, and the US have told Iraq….JUST DO IT….

And think about that….this is the first time we are DEMANDING it now…..stop dilly-dallying….stop dragging your feet….you want the Grand Ole Mosque….fine…get the thing….you can even raise your value and then announce Mosul ok…..well we would like to announce Mosul and then raise the value…..JUST DO IT…..because we are DEMANDING it.

Right after the DC meetings all of this happened and what did we tell you….right after Iraq goes to Washington, DC….their history….their pattern….is to move very fast…..Abadi will give you Mosul this week Family….and you know what happens after that with their Reforms.

The IMF and WB know that Mosul is enough and that Abadi has to move faster now….but Abadi IMO wants all of Mosul and that includes the Grand Ole Mosque…..this is a green light, not a red light…..from the IMF and WB to move faster now.

So the 25th….we’ve defined it….what about the 27th,28th, and 29th well IMO there is a reason why DELTA made it a countdown for you….NO WE ARE NOT GIVING YOU A DATE….we are giving you an understanding of the progress of the process of the Monetary Reform….that there are no coincidences….and within that time frame….they are DEMANDING it aren’t they

The IMF and WB are way past these dates….and Abadi gave you the 26th….the 25th…circle….26th…circle….27th, 28th, 29th, circle….and…the 30th….circle.

Iraq’s grace period has ended….we wait to see what happens this week….don’t worry Family….with great patience….be patient….don’t turn into a patient….we want to see what happens this week….because it is so crystal clear where we are at with their Monetary Reform.

IMF, WB, USA,….hey we are all done….you guys got any files for May….of course not….only the DEMANDS for them to do their Financial and Economic Reforms….the Financial is lifting the 000’s from their exchange rate….and that DEMAND article actually talked about their exchange rate….come on….TA-FREAKIN-DA…..

But we need a little patience now…but we are not behind now….we are not being lied to….in fact we don’t have to guess where we are with the Monetary Reform….we are in a beautiful position with the IMF, the WB, and the USA….the three are one…it is fascinating isn’t it.

Iraq….Abadi….don’t pass this target date…..nothing else for you to do Iraq…Abadi…pull the trigger….no BS please….no you don’t need laws….no you don’t need no more banking structure….what we NEED….what we DEMAND…..is what we told you.

You know Family we used to guess at Abadi’s timeline of when he would raise the value….but we are now at the IMF’s and WB’s timeline….oh yes….I’m not making any of this stuff up….not making any of this up…but it is IMO unfortunately….because it is the Spiritual thing to do.

Iraq don’t be like the buffalo with Wild Bill Hickok…Wild Bill Hickok almost wiped out the buffalo population in the Midwest part of America….he made a lot of money bringing in their hide and their meat….because they were so dumb…..Wild Bill could walk up to them, shoot one and it would fall to the ground…and the rest of the herd would just continue to chew their cud….looks like Joe just went down….whatever, let me just eat…..well Iraq you gotta move….in Iraq they are even late for their own funeral Family.

The IMF and WB are in control and they would not demand the Reforms if this puppy was not ready.

President Donald Trump Executive Order on Fair Trade is for you Iraq….President Donald Trump and his announcement of taxes and protection of depositors in banks of the United States is for you citizens…..this is a different dial tone from the Powers to be…..from the architects of the Reforms…we just need a little more patience my beautiful KTFA Family…we just need to see what happens this week….maybe in a few days…..I’m not giving you a rate….a date….I’m giving you something to look forward to instead….and I asked DELTA to stop counting.

Files for May…..oh who cares….they are revaluing their currency Family IMO.

The 28th of this month is in the middle of those 6 numbers we gave you….27, 28, 29…the 28th is our study….but don’t worry now….if we actually go into May….I don’t believe it would be deep May…and for those of you who just heard the word May….and are saying…oh no Frank is now talking about May….grow up.

There is now for the first time….a DEMAND from the PTB….all is in the same time frame Family.

Iraq Airlines is doing international airways Family….and they plan a celebration for the international airways this coming Thursday…interesting huh.

My TEAMS are on the same page….we too DEMAND.

When these two big institutions….WB and IMF DEMAND for Iraq to finish their Reforms ASAP….I believe they will obey….

We told you every time they come back from DC….Iraq moves at a much faster pace…..because of decisions made in Washington last week by the PTB….and then they were told to execute them….you know this Family…..honestly Family we are in Abadi’s timeline….when you study this a little better…that is overlapping now with the WB and IMF timelines…..

They are to proceed with their Reforms Family….do the Reforms….because the companies that just gave you a wedding ring of a commitment of a large flow of currency needs the freedom of capital of their currency to move in your country now.

Family just because there is not a lot of new information that you or the internet knows about….this is a powerful call.

We are sitting in the middle of their Reforms….this CC is entitled “It’s Over”….you could also entitle it “DEMAND”….because they are literally being forced in 5 days of a timeline.

There is a launch to go international….and then you can tell us about Mosul and the mosque that is liberated….obey now because it is over with us helping you with your Reforms….with us helping you with everything in your country…..you asked for loans when you came to DC….no.

The DEMAND article that is now a part of our “Final Article” thread…this Family is a done deal….they were told to do the Reforms internationally and internally…come on….they can’t say the word RV….but they can DEMAND it….

You will not see the PTB DEMANDING Mosul do you….do you Abadi….this article is the mother of all articles in our study…the granddaddy of the Grand Ole Mosque….because al-Baghdadi is no longer there.

1000 to 1….we told you…but we are past 1000 to 1…it is actually old news….we are at an international level…a DEMAND for it…..Mosul, Security and Stability, al-Baghdadi….all of that is old news.

The new news is for Iraq to enter the international world with an international rate….and Donald Trump this coming Wednesday is not a coincidence…..President Trump told the IMF we don’t want any more unfair acts in trade with countries….President Trump was talking to you Iraq…..tons of companies loved this statement from President Donald Trump.

I don’t know what else is left Family….except this DEMAND.

I ask you to listen to the pulse of my TEAM’s study…and to take this CC to God in prayer….God only knows when they are going to raise the value…it may still be a little bit….but IMO I don’t think Iraq is going to miss it this time around.

We circled three chunks of dates for something major….let’s see what happens…and don’t worry about the articles about Mosul….they are old…and there are no other issues to study

If Security and Stability were still an issue Iraq’s Financial Minister would not come all the way to Washington, DC to ask for money….do it because your IQD is killing our USD…..oh snap….pull the trigger…then we can talk about more ways to help you Iraq.

Abadi don’t you want to get re-elected.

They asked my FRIENDS to only pay Iraqi citizens in IQD not USD…and to use the 1000 to 1 by the 21st or 22nd because we are going to RV maybe by the end of the month IMO Family…..to DEMAND is because one has the AUTHORITY to do so.

What are you worried about my beautiful KTFA Family.

By the way….”The WB supports the direction of Iraq”…….do you think that direction is the program rate…no Family it is….”an integrated financial system”……that they will support.

Program rate….up yours.

So this week let’s see what happens ok…..maybe we get the mosque…IMO it is a very large part of the importance of Iraq and Abadi…maybe some don’t feel that way about it….but I promise you that is why they haven’t given you Mosul.

This week….much has fallen into place….like a complicated jigsaw puzzle….the article did DEMAND and interestingly enough they can’t say RV….but that article that DEMANDED it….talked very clearly about their exchange rate.

Family in this DEMAND there is no denying what you see….the once mirage will soon be touchable…..”IT”S OVER.”

Finally, National Reconciliation how are you….I’m fine….now ask the Sunni’s and the Shiite’s…..”Joubari emphasizes the need to proceed with a project of community reconciliation”….I agree so strongly.

I sincerely hope and pray you liked your CC tonight.

Dismissed with a prayer.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More