Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Heads Up" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - September 21, 2017

Received via email for publication at 11:11 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles Where are all the Trump supporters? Better yet, why we're the...

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Guest Posts Regarding the RV/GCR & More for Tues. Afternoon - 4.18.17



This is a compilation of all guest posts submitted as of Tuesday Afternoon, April 18, 2017. All guest posts that are more than 5 paragraphs in length, deemed important, contains images or is a response to another post will be considered it's own post.

Note: This post will be continuously updated with more entries as they are submitted. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Another Note: Arrangement of Guest Posts have been changed from top to bottom to bottom to top. Each newly added Guest Post will be at the top rather than at the bottom to negate having to scroll down every time. ~ Dinar Chronicles

______________________________________________________

"Response to Yosef"

Entry Submitted by Pat at 4:49 PM EDT on April 18, 2017

"Who Knows" - GCR/RV Update - Tuesday - April 18, 2017

"Now if you hold ZIM, don't expect any guru to give you numbers or release on either their calls or post on their websites.

It'll be complete word of mouth for the ZIM. All person to person contact. No digital transfers. Very inside baseball stuff."

Yosef, Yosef, Yoooooooooosef! Seriously dude, you've got to stop smoking crack when typing up these messages.

I think we may need an intervention for Yosef.

Namaste.
Pat
______________________________________________________

"Changes"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:49 PM EDT on April 18, 2017


Hello Dinarland:

This is my first posting here. A dear friend gifted me due to my financial and physical condition. She has been a rock. I told another friend and he bought for himself and gifted me as well. So I KNOW I will be notified twice.

When the Wave of Love was reported something wonderful happened to me. I forgave a childhood trauma. I had been working on forgiving for 25 yrs., but still there was something I could not let go of. With that Wave I let go of the rest of it. I contemplated pedophiles and murders being forgiven too just for going to the light, and I felt it was right not wrong that they could be released from their past too. AND even though I have been a fear based person my whole life and attracted the same kinds of people to me - that fear changed. It is so wonderful to me that I do not fear delays anymore or what delaying efforts those who have not accepted the light can do in this time of transition.

I was told many times that my hands were a gift from God. I believe that because of the experiences I have had in the last 27 years as an LMT. No amount of money will get me to retire - my clients and others need me to help them through this transition. I believe that is why I am here. I know when I am no longer in pain I will be able to do so much more than I can now, and that is a humbling thought. I will work as long as I can help others. I have been below the poverty level for the vast majority of my life. I keep my rates low and do many free massages. Helping people has always been first for me. So I know fear intimately. Breathe and let it go dear Dinarland folk. There is hope.

Bless us all to move into the loving energies that are here for us now. Anonymous in the PNW.
______________________________________________________

"Is the New Currency Spendable?"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:36 PM EDT on April 18, 2017


It wonderful that hopefully very soon we will be able to go our local redemption center or HSBC branch and redeem our Zim into trillions of dollars but what good is it if we can't spend it.

When we are given a shiny new debit card and credit card (which I do not want as debt is something we are trying to do away with) what good is it if I take it to an ATM or Walmart and it gets rejected? Are the ATMs and retail outlets ready to accept the new gold-backed digital currency and rainbow money that most of the world does not know exists?

The NPTB are going to great lengths to keep this whole thing secret. In the US sites like this are sneaking out info about gold-backed rainbow money but I live here in Canada and I have not heard a peep here about our already rainbow money going gold-backed. In fact the last I heard the government sold the last of our gold reserves.

If someone could shed some light on these questions I would greatly appreciate it.
______________________________________________________

"Massive Confusion"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:31 PM EDT on April 18, 2017


"Who Knows" - GCR/RV Update - Tuesday - April 18, 2017

Which is it? Quotes from last intel..

"Now if you hold ZIM, don't expect any guru to give you numbers or release on either their calls or post on their websites.

It'll be complete word of mouth for the ZIM. All person to person contact. No digital transfers. Very inside baseball stuff"


&

"Some key gurus should expect couriers to arrive at their front door with full redemption packages that include NDAs. Others will get phone calls.

All will have a limited period to pass along ZIM appointment numbers. That will start the ball rolling without creating unwanted attention to the timing of the release kickoff."


What is going on? You guys have us totally confused. Way to go
______________________________________________________

"From The One Who Cares"

Entry Submitted by The One Who Cares at 1:58 PM EDT on April 18, 2017


Hello Dear Ones ! "Flood the path with light" I may not follow jungle paths or teach in distant lands but still, there are those who need my loving hands ! We must remember our little friends that roam the street lost or unwanted with a ache and a need ! A priority that should be done is to remember those who rescue and bring them to a loving hand for they are indeed God's little creatures created by his hand ! Building a foundation for those who can't speak out should not be forgotten ! Where ever they may be !

I may not be able to sail across the sea to work with those there but, still, I know it's up to us to give a gladly share ! From the "ONE WHO CARES "( By Marina)

Check out your town ! "I am sure there is much to see"
______________________________________________________

"In Helping Others is God's Loving Hand!"

Entry Submitted by The One Who Cares at 1:19 PM EDT on April 18, 2017


Hello Dear Friends ! The wise are they who while on earth's sod seek first in their lives the Kingdom of God.

Priorities should be into helping built, establish,and to accomplish the needs of our community and to listen to the voices of the needy. Building a place where mothers rejected can find refuge and a future for their baby. Opening a facility where they can get help and a place to grow where they have been abandon instead of a abortion facility. Establishing a foundation where it's secure for the lost and the homeless as well ! Where hope brings them a future ! I see too many on the streets begging where to stay ! Without hope and security !

A place they can point to and know there is a FUTURE ! Appointing them jobs and giving them a

answer they can look forward to because at one point or another we have all been there ! I would be one to help out on this project and give our community hope ! AMERICA NEEDS HELP ! "THE ONE WHO CARES " Estella
______________________________________________________

"Prosperity Programs, Omega"

Entry Submitted by Charlieandy3 at 1:14 PM EDT on April 18, 2017


Hello OWK or anyone with info! The Prosperity Programs (20+ years old) are to begin payout after annou8ncement I'm told (by Susan). Is this your take, and are you aware of the Prosperity Programs to begin with? (Omega, Farm Claims, Alpha, etc.).

Love to hear your take on this - 20 years is a LONG time to wait -

Charlieandy3
______________________________________________________

"Shout-Out And "BIG THANKS" To Judy Byington!"

Entry Submitted by ChangeComing at 12:18 PM EDT on April 18, 2017


Want to express my DEEP APPRECIATION to Judy Byington for faithfully editing each day’s most important intel into a brief digest. Judy, you probably started (back in the 4th quarter off 2016?) thinking this would be a short-term project -- over quickly! But as the GCR/RV ‘drags out’, you are still loyally collecting, condensing and sharing information with us all here in Dinarland, writing in the wee hours of the night... It is a labor of love and it is something I truly look forward to reading every morning when I awake. Your notes on important conference calls are amazing also! (As is your important pedophile information). You also sometimes bring in useful information not published on IDC. I sincerely hope you compile these missives into an e- book (I’d like to buy it) , or special website that will remain even if DC shuts down, because you have scribed a concise history of this world change.

You, PinkRoses (the Bruce Big Call transcriber), Patrick, Yosef, Adept1 (RayRen call transcriber),AggieDad and FrostySnowman(?) who transcribe the challenging Frank26 calls — all deserve Dinarland applause, appreciation, and recognition for your service and your 'stick-to-it-ice-ness’ (as Grama would say…).

With LOVE, ChangeComing!

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More