TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for December 12, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 12, 2017 Quick Overview: Peace in ...

Saturday, April 22, 2017

"From Black and the White to Gray" by K - 4.22.17

Entry Submitted by K at 8:48 AM EDT on April 22, 2017


IMO the fine lines of Interpretation have become mile wide canyons greatly affected our lives when "texting" hit the sidewalks, the breakfast tables, the classrooms and a myriad of other places as humanity barely takes the time to look into the eyes a person with whom they are communicating. Although, in some cases, it takes increased effort to "text" for most of those over 50 years of age due to poor eyesight, brain fog and/or arthritis. However, there is still hope for those who can grasp the concept and use the robot technology to "talk" the walk! However, no matter how you "text", it remains a genre of communicating where understanding is at risk of becoming misunderstanding!

IMO, communicating via texting and even blogging places "understanding" at risk, due to brevity. I have read a large number of posts on DC where a writer attempts to communicate thoughts, feelings, experiences, and beliefs by using the written word to illustrate what they see and sense going on around them. Please understand, As I have observed responses to many posts throughout the DC posts, I have noticed that although communication is vital, understanding is critical to ensure strong and positive community relationships. While a DC writer might have attempted to post a clear or black and white message, each reader seemed to respond independently by drawing on their own frame of reference which resulted in what I have begun to call "gray understanding" (being there but not really there). Very seldom did a reader step into the writer's world to see the whole message. Rarely was a comment made by using a direct quote from the writer in order to establish understanding. I may have missed it, but I did not notice a reader question a writer to obtain additional information to gain clarify for greater understanding.

I am not pointing a finger at any member of DC, as my purpose for wandering through the conversations of people is to gain a better understanding of what it takes to do my work in building better "community" and "relationships".

I have found that since we have become engulfed as a "texting" social network, we have grown weaker in regard to using interpersonal skills that include critical listening and the use of interrogative responses. In short, we are less involved with each other and our distance is contributing to weaker family life and less identifiable casual relationships. Due to the brevity of communication, humanity has lost the ability and desire to truly understand the mechanics of another's life and has less ability or desire to recognize another's needs. That said, what has humanity created for itself? There is much talk about the "dumbing down" of society and the fact that many are "asleep". Yet, those of us who are still "awake" have not become aware that we are the only hope that those who are "asleep" have.

I have also heard that we are a people of relationships and that our ability to demonstrate sensitivity and love toward one another is to be envied. IMO, our ability to live on that page is dying before our eyes. With regard to my observations in DC a those in several other settings humanity is in great need of a revival of identity, Who are we? How do we wake up a society that sleeps, if we are also asleep? How do we raise ourselves into renewed beings? What difference does it make for "mud" to create new "mud"? We cannot create a good wine bag out of dried and broken leather!

I wasn't writing this to get to this point, but here I am! I was writing to express a concern about our plight as "chosen ones" and an emergency we needed to know I realize existed. It is true that a problem cannot be fixed if it is not recognized. The conversations within DC that have been complaining and critical happened much due to the restraint of proximity. I truly believe that had we been able to meet and greet, our lives would have become better invested with each other and less distant. There may have been less "human nature" invested in our connection with DC, and a better regard for our DC Community, or at least kinder respect. I believe we are all great-hearted people who want the best for our world and for others and even ourselves. But we each will need a better example to follow. Now you can leave the conversation here, or jump down to the last two sentences.

Go back to the questions in the above paragraph. I can only answer by using my own thoughts related to the questions and what I know. It is impossible for me to answer the questions for someone else. If my heart is tired, a bit dried out and perhaps already full of anger, misunderstanding a lack of forgiveness and even an aversion to people there is definitely a need for renewal. If I feel like mud close and open my eyes, I will still see myself for what I am. I can't have made myself anything different than mud! In that respect, it is going to be difficult for me to see myself better down the road, or find myself revived in order to move forward with any great accomplishment. I'm in trouble. To be honest with you, I am speaking to the choir. But I know from where my help cometh! I have learned that the Father loaned his Son to humanity to become our example and teach humanity how to really give up "self" for others. When I spend time with Him, even at the age of 68, and a struggling vessel, I am able to find the joy in loving others. So read John in the New Testament Scriptures, and then read I John toward the back ot the New Testament. The book won't bite! But the demonstration of LOVE found there will suprise you.

If this is my last post, I want to say thank you to ALL....everyone I met here. People of Great Heart! K

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More