Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be sent out to everyone via this list.

If you wish to be on the list, please click HERE.

NOTE: If you've clicked on the link, then you will be listed for approval. Do not worry. Also, you may select to not receive updates from Google Groups if it is flooding your inbox. The Google Group was created so that I may export everyone's email address into a file. The TETELESTAI email will be sent via my personal email address.

If you're having trouble getting on the list please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Website Update - TETELESTAI Notification List Change

Dear Readers, Unfortunately, the previous TETELESTAI Notification List was deactivated after I tried to send out a "TEST" email to...

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

"Expecting Miracles" - Cowboy Down Under - 4.11.17

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 5:42 PM EDT on April 11, 2017



I don't know when this walk with God I have been on started. My seven brothers and sisters had a bit of uneasiness that maybe I had decided that walking with God was not in my future. Our Catholic upbringing had a very clear definition about what walking with God looked like, and it sure was not any walk I was doing. No genuflecting here, no receiving of the living host, no altar boy training, no singing the praises from memory. No, none of that, just a deep reflective place I seemed to be living in.

A couple of days ago Tears of Joy and I were having a bit of a power meeting about how we were going to assist God in helping serve humanity a big healthy portion of Love Sweet Love. We were brainstorming about how we would direct our organizations into helping make all the wrongs right, kiss all the boo-boos of those hurting and raise up the downcast. You know, all that good feely stuff. I saw it this way. There were three levels of healing that needed to take place. The first was my immediate Family Foundation work, including my kids, grandkids, brothers and sister, cousins and nieces and nephews. The second was my personal purpose-driven missions in life, the causes that touched my soul, the H.E.A.L. (Heal Earth and Life) of God's work. The third group I wanted to serve was the overall Dinar-DC community, that’s all of you, my new-old soul traveling love family. Big John's Ranch in Oregon will be a rejuvenating group campfire kind of place where we can support the greater causes we will all have in our lives. A place where our ONEness will show itself in all the colors of this New Earth Rainbow World as we walk, laugh, love, eat, ride and stroll down the God-path we have chosen to pay attention to. I knew there were a hundred different possibilities of how this could play out, but in my mind, that was my choice. Over dinner last night Tears of Joy and Happiness, Orange Candy Luscious Lips, China Doll House Mary Magdalen and I talked about all the possibilities that existed in our world to go to work and help now. Then God showed up in my dream last night. She took my hand, looked deep into my eyes and softly spoke to my heart, “My son, your work here is done. You have brought us to the finish line. Your stories have lifted my soul, your love has been endless and available to any who needed it and you have worked hard to Man-a-fest this happening. You and all those surrounding you here at the end have already done the hard work of bringing us here to the finish line, gathering the tribe and joining the ONEness of them all. It is time for all of you to go play in the Garden of Eve. You deserve to have the blessings of this wonder-filled life poured over you, into the universe and beyond." She squeezed my hand and kept talking. "I have a powerful ally right now. Mother Nature has found her stride from the energy you have blessed her with over your lifetime. She is in Her full glory now. She is vibrating at a higher level than those crystals you purified last night in the love of the Pink Moon. She is ready to put forth a harvest like none ever seen on this earth. She is walking hand and hand with me right now and together we have this covered. Don't worry, go play, have fun, In-joy the richness of this new life you and all those gathered here have prayed forth." I awoke with such a deep feeling of Peace, Love and Understanding that as Sheldon Nidle said in his report this morning, A major set of miracles is about to descend and change everything.

So, now in the silence of my happiness for having made it to this day, I am man/lady-a-festing all the wonder-filled places I want to play with my Family, my tribe, my fellow soul travelin’ brothers and sisters, my DC stoop hangin’ out in the hood homies and all the others who seem to be walking into my life right now, as if they are sensing some kind of magic is about to begin and they would not miss it for anything. Whether you are ready or not does not matter. Whether you have surrendered or not does not matter. We all serve the same God and that same God has got this covered. After all this amazing love energy showed up in my life today, I finally realized there has never been a day in my life that God did not have my hand, that She was not pulling for me, supporting me in my vision for a better world, raising me up and letting me see all the possibilities that existed in my life. God is good, God is great and believe me God has got this covered. So, let's play!

God's Got This! Let's do the Abun-Dance with God, Cowboy Style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9xslstyMgU

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More