Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

RV Intel/Thoughts/News - All Posts for June 26, 2017

Below is a list of all of the content posted for Monday, June 26, 2017. This will be useful for those of you who may have missed something o...

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

"Encouraging Memories" by K - 4.4.17

Entry Submitted by K at 9:31 PM EDT on April 4, 2017


To those who have read my posts, I try not to sound like a stuffed shirt. But when I was in college at age 17, I had a writing course and a professor that encouraged me to keep writing. She gave me an "F" grade for each paper. That encouraged me because I really didn't want to flunk the class! So I would write till 3 in the morning, get a few hours sleep and head off to classes. When I went into the writing classroom, I was given another paper with a bright red grade on it. You guessed it, another "F". Finally, I dug deep and found the courage to go to her and let her know I knew the English language and was not flunking my writing classes in high school. I asked her why I was flunking in her class. She apologized and told me she would take a closer look at my work this time. The following class, I received my paper, looked at it and didn't find a red letter at the top of the paper, but I did find a "D-"! The reason I am sharing this is because it is hard to find value in your work when you get poor grades, or when you receive negative comments. Even when you believe they are unjust. A person may try not to believe the grade or the comment reflects who they are, but when the negatives keep on coming, a person has two choices, they can either believe what they see or hear, or they can consult the Creator, who doesn't make junk.

Through that writing class, I learned to love writing and attempted a few more pieces. I was published in Western Horseman, and also became a contributing writer for a product magazine. During those days, I became interested in graphic art and started my own business. While I created and sold advertising, I designed pieces for campgrounds and was hired to do work by Best Western. Along the way, I began producing works of art and had been juried into a private fine art gallery.

I have also been able to earn a Bachelors degree at Lancaster Bible College and a Masters degree from Liberty University while raising 4 children as a single parent. After graduation, I worked in child welfare and spent the best years of my life working with mostly teens. Many of the teens on my caseload called me mom, learned to make good choices for themselves and all of them graduated from high school. I will admit, sometimes I spent nights at a foster home, took a child for equine therapy that helped him learn better choices, and coached parents who were going to have to give up their children as well.

One day I heard the Judge who heard C&Y cases saw to another Judge, "I wish I could find a caseworker that knew what it was like to raise children alone, with barely any money and haul 2 kids and a stroller onto a bus with an armload of groceries". Well, you guessed it! I dug deep, I had no money, but I found the courage to approach the Judge and told him he found the caseworker he was looking for. From that point in time, every case I took to court was carefully handled and understood, and when I asked for a child to be returned home or to be placed in a certain type of home, it was so ordered. We did lots of great things for those kids!

Why am I sharing this? When things look like the pieces are missing, or that there are people who just have no clue, you never know! If your still small voice tries to hold you back, remember who you are not junk and move forward. Within yourself are the tools for living and for loving life. The Creator has equipped you, willing to teach you and knows exactly how to guide you through life for your best interest and the best interest of others. You are not on this Earth to move people along but walk with them, You are on this earth to find goodness in yourself and others,

There are still many things I could share, maybe another post, I hope this is an encouraging post This is one my drawings.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More