Entry Submitted by D.N. at 12:27 PM EDT on April 13, 2017
Christopher Witecki is someone I turn to, as his daily thoughts and observations, based on his personal methods of Astrology, mirror the occurrences of my daily life. There are days when I abstain from listening, only so I don't become co-dependent on his energies, so that I can culture and refine my own sense of knowing, discretion, and perception. And other times where his thoughts are necessary for me to grow.
I would listen to his daily podcast, and then go on a beach-side walk with Gaia, as I search within my innermost core existence for my answers to what he had to say, which would polish and sharpen my spirit, while Gaia grounds it.
I recommend giving him a look-see yourself,
After doing this for months, I can say with certainty that I've achieved a level of spiritual maturity and inner knowing sufficient for me to switch from planning to the implementation of my life work.
And yet, in today's podcast, Chris offered a Spiritual Aptitude Test. Or rather, he noted that there is a Spiritual Aptitude Test being administered by the Universe, and proceeded to explain what it is.
While Astrology isn't my forte at this point (I'm more of a Numerology buff), the general gist of it is that for all the spiritual, mental, emotional, and in general inner training that you've done [or neglected to do ;-) ] since after the Spring Equinox, leading through the most recent Venus Retrograde, to now, during this Mercury Retrograde, the Universe, God, your Creator-self (whatever you want to call it) is giving a sort of "final exam" starting tonight, to see if you're ready to play the role you were meant to play, or if you need some more time to grow into it.
I'd go to his podcast for the specifics, like when one part of the test ends, when another begins, why, and when the test results come in.
I'm going to list the test questions here. Feel free to cheat. How I write them is a mixture of how he said them, and how I understand them.
Still, I recommend the podcast for the full context of the question. These are the bones, and he gives the meat.
Frankly, these questions are just as good for testing how prepared you are for the post-exchange world of rebuilding and new leadership, after the truth bombs have dropped on the heads of the sleeping populace and blown everything to hell and back.
1) Are you willing to let go of your old behavior, even though it's comfortable? Yes, or No?
2) Are you willing to go into uncharted territory and take your chances...to risk it for the biscuit? Or nah?
(Are you willing to stop the behaviors that don't serve your greatest good, and are you willing to give yourself a little time and space to begin the new behavior?)
3) Are you willing to admit your faults and mistakes to yourself?
4) Are you willing to take the path of least resistance, the path that's easiest on your heart and soul?
5) Are you willing to lose the battle in order to win the war?
(i.e.: Opting out of conflict, so you can rise above it...)
1) Are you open to learning more? Yes or No?
2) Are you open to expanding your life? Yes or No?
3) Are you practicing what you preach and what you teach?
(This marks the difference between the master, the teacher, and the student:
The master lives what the teacher teaches what the student learns.)
1) Can you hold a state of non-self-judgement until May 4th?
(There is no way to truly promote yourself with any self-criticism or self-judgement.)
2) Regarding the list of mistakes that the ego made, are you willing to forgive yourself for all the mistakes you have made to yourself?
Are you willing to forgive and later forget?
3) Are you willing to forgive others for their trespasses upon you, in this cycle? You cannot ascend to the next level if you haven't let go of the old level first.
4) Will you listen to your feelings before making decisions?
Are you willing to listen to your intuition before taking action or making decisions?
5) Can you commit to the path of least resistance? To the easy path? The path that's most compassionate and easy on your soul's journey?
6) Can you commit to the path that your heart opens up to?*
*) Whatever your heart wants to open up to, that should be part of your path.
1) Is your mind willing to let go of the old ego attachments? Can your mind basically let it all go? Or are you going to end up obsessing and bringing old patterns back?
Is that mind willing to align to the goal: Where you belong?
2) Are you willing to let go of the old thinking and focus on the new thinking?
3) For the smartass* (Definitely his words, not mine... ;-) ) Are you willing to listen to the heart for your instructions, versus just your own rhetoric?
1) Are you willing to give this process the time and space necessary?
Can you br patient and give yourself the time and space you need, to transform?
2) Will you protect the new you from the old you?
Are you willing to hold space for the new you, and not let the old you interfere?