Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Answers Anonymous' Questions Regarding "Wheeled" - 7.25.17

Received via email at 2:25 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles "Re: Wheeled" by (Anonymous) - 7.25.17 Question 1: How ...

Thursday, April 20, 2017

"Breathe, Breathe Deeply..." by Agard-Marie Ryan - 4.20.17

Entry Submitted by Agard-Marie Ryan at 11:58 AM EDT on April 20, 2017

I have been following DC, the RV/NESARA/Gesara, and all of it's players for months- I'm a bit a late --- comer due to a delay in awakening. However, I was awoken with a vengence --- Death opened his door, I politely say no--- but life changed in that MOMENT FOREVER.


It has been the most terrible, wonderful,difficult and awesome time of my life. I'm located in NE America, not in any big city so I don't have a "personal" connection with many RV "guru's"

I've greatly appreciated OWK, formerly OWB, his rational,patient, thoughtful, informative posts have been an anchor through the turbulent storm known as the RV. For the most part, I have followed his lead. KNOWING that when the time was RIGHT, we would be informed, that the RV would happen when it should and could.

However, during the last 3-4 days I have done the most deep breathing exercises I've done in a while, Thank you ON one level.

I knew where to look to get the RV numbers when they were posted. I was an aware Note holder. DC, The Big Call, Gary Larrabee --I follow them all (almost daily), Actually, I've posted an occasional response below Gary's vid's because it's easiest for me.

THEN OWK announces segments. Segments!!!
Am I part of a segment? Does anyone know me?

I'm mostly an observer, a librarian, a note taker (I've written down notes in 6, 5 subject notebooks. They are full of handwritten notes over the last year and a half about all kind of subject from the RV/Nesara to Ley Lines to the Emerald Tables of Thoth to info on Whales and Dolphins).

Okay breathe, breathe.....it will be ok. DC, Patrick email's you daily, he has your email, Gary has emailed, you he has your email You've contacted, The Big Call about Veterans, they have your email. Your are okay. You've emailed Cowboy Down Under and he's emailed you back. So your email it out there.

Then this morning I awoke to hear.....No 800# via email...or to be posted on the Internet..........NOW what a minute that is just NOT
Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? Breathe, Breathe, Breathe, Okay it is again time to open the door to the "library room" and send out SOS!!!

Please help.....I'm awakened..I hold a note...I need to be advised as to where to call to redeem. I haven't given anyone my phone number, yet, lol. They may have it, but I don't know that.

Thank you,

Agard-Marie Ryan (to reach me on Facebook)

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More