TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Dec. 12, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 12 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 12 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

"Blessings to you Harmony et al" by New Earth - 4.19.17

Entry Submitted by New Earth at 6:15 PM EDT on April 19, 2017


Harmony, what a beautiful soul you are! I've always enjoyed reading your uplifting articles. You've been a refreshing spirit that reiterates exactly how I feel. I've resonated with you many times because each time I've experienced and felt the same thing as yourself. You've provided us with many uplifting blessings, and so I would like to send one right back to you.

So many days I've thought I was living in a dream sequence that seemed to progress, stand still, reverse only to go forward again in slow minute increments. Last year, I felt as I was Dorothy from the "Wizard of Oz". Learning, knowing and seeing the darkness that lurked in all of the many multi-dimensional facets including our own was enough for me to do everything I could to go 'home', whilst trying to help others get there with me, "Come on lion, come on tin man, you just have to rise above the energies, let go of your fear and open up your heart chakras. You can do it!" We want out of this reality, we all want is to go home, the evil monkeys and the whore of babylon want our hides!!!

Uh-oh! Now we've discovered that the wizard isn't really who he says he is either; he's really not a nice man after all. What a big fat disappointment that was. We have to rise to get out of here. "C'mon," we want to be home with our Father. Hang on to your hats fellas. Crikey, Father tells me I've already made it home. "Ahhh", that's better, I've finally arrived. But wait a minute, I didn't really go anywhere. Oh the paradoxes just keep rolling. It's another fabrication that no one really knew about, but how could they? The Lord told Daniel to "shut up the words, and seal the book" until it was time to really know. So going home was within us. However, the "good fairy" knew it all along. Hmmm. We just had to set our intentions and raise our vibes to escape. Phew! That was close.

Wow, going home was really worth it. So much to be thankful for. Now we can just peer down and see the thrashing of gnarly teeth that won't be able to get us up here. Thank goodness for that! Now after accomplishing that feat, now I wake up each day and feel as though I'm living a never ending dream saga from the infamous "Alice from Alice in Wonderland" story tale. This is wonderland alright! What was up, now is down and everything else has been tossed around from the left over tornado that merged from Oz into my Wonderland scene. Taking the red pill caused me to tumble down the rabbit hole so hard and deep it caused me to get stuck, so I really can't climb out of it now. It's 5D all the way now baby, no going back to 3D land. My body has grown larger, only to get shrink again. Managing these energies that came abounding sure hasn't been easy. All the while reminding my higher self, "there is no way that I would ever do this again"! What was I ever thinking? This is what I get for being loving and curious. So tell me, did curiosity kill the cat, or did the cat kill curiosity? Or is it really neither? So much to learn and everything else is not what as it seems, as we've been fooled by the faux matrix for oh, so many years, and now we find ourselves smack dab in the middle of a 5D Kindergarten matrix. Oh holy guacamole it is!

I sincerely pray that positive blessings come your way very soon. I understand exactly what you are going through. I just wanted to let you know, if I happen to receive mine first, I would be more than happy to make sure you are not homeless and that you can have money to get you started on your merry yellow brick road journey. Just make sure you don't stop to smell the fake flowers that will make you drift into a different reality. Please don't stray from your golden ray of light! Always stay connected is my advice.

I pray that we will be able to land on the other side of the rainbow very soon indeed, with your beautiful wings in tact.

Right now and for a long time the energies have been up, down, sideways and every which way they can travel, can make one a very weary traveler indeed. And like so many, I'm ready to get off this wonderland roller coaster ride, regroup and start throwing my fairy dust to sparkle up the world, starting in my home town and working my all around. Go violet, pink, golden, and blue flames of light. Sparkle the globe with your wonderful glory indeed.

Each day I go inward to see if everything is alright, and the answer always comes back that, "it is" and everything is "going well" in His hands. For all of the trivial daily conundrums I simply have to give it to God himself, as he does have the whole world in his hands now. We've done the work to get home, so now let Him lead us the rest of the way.

May you all be wonderfully and eternally blessed.

New Earth

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More