Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 6-27-17

Thank you PinkRoses for sending your notes. ~ Dinar Chronicles THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JUNE 27, 2017, INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PIN...

Thursday, April 27, 2017

"Blessings" by (Anonymous) - 4.27.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 1:47 AM EDT on April 27, 2017

If everyone that posted was bright light of colour it would make a beautiful bouquet maybe even a rainbow. But from what I read everyone is going in their own direction. I wonder what it would look like if we could all accept each other just as we each are at the moment. Just maybe others are a mirror for us. You cannot see in another that which you’re not good or bad. I find it very interesting at times when I get set back on my heels because it is time for me to look within what it is within me that may need forgiveness to change or if I am awed verses in judgement then it is time for me to realize I am that also for we are truly all one.

When I first realised what that truly meant I was at a gas station filling my car when the price was so high spending three times what I used to yes I was angry judging the greed of it. As I filled the tank I was stopped by the voice of my beloved creator saying “But child you are the refinery and the gas do you really want to complain about the prosperity of oneness.” I then saw myself as the vault of money and I really didn’t mind placing a deposit into the account. Which reminds me of a movie out “The Shack.” I recommend it to anyone awaking it is very enlightening. Back to where I was since then (hearing the voice) I look at everything that way now. It’s hard at times when a friend turns on me or another is being mean in some way not to judge but to realize they are simply showing me a part of myself that may need attending to. Life is so much sweeter that way.

Some would say but if a parent is harming a child wouldn’t you do something. Of course but I wouldn’t judge the parent or the child I wouldn't have all the facts of the situation. I simply would ask if they needed some help. If that wasn’t accepted. I would hand it over to my beloved creator, then move on to who I am guided to regardless if it is some officer or agency that have the tools to handle such a scene.

So my beloved brothers and sisters of DC think about what your brothers and sisters here in DC are showing you who you are and think about changing it into love before even addressing one another. Check in and ask yourself do you have all the facts? Blessing each other offering a hand of understanding is a much faster way to change what triggers the same within yourself. May the light of all of us be brighter and show us the way to become who we truly are.

Being, Love and Light

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More