Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Doves" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - September 26, 2017

Received via email for publication at 12:00 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles All participating T1 banks and redemption locations are sitting a...

Monday, April 10, 2017

"Another Silent One" by Harmony - 4.10.17

Entry Submitted by Harmony at 8:02 AM EDT on April 10, 2017


Good Afternoon to all my beautiful soul family.

I guess I must be one of the silent ones too. Apart from only in the vaguest way, I’ve not addressed the Yosef issue; I’ve not felt the need, it’s not my way to want to take sides, nor to wade into the arguments. In this life, my purpose is to bring light, love, harmony and balance; and I’ve not found the need nor the desire to drop down into the energies of duality for quite a while now.

As many Masters are saying, the higher we’ve vibrating, the less we feel involved in the detail, the nuts and bolts of earthly life; we’re aware of what’s going on, but it doesn’t seem to touch us emotionally, mentally or spiritually.

Yet, I’m feeling drawn to be saying something. My observations.

The first thing to say is that I can’t make any sort of sensible comment on much of what Yosef is saying from a factual perspective, where it pertains to either geo-political or US-political issues. Politics is one of those aspects of 3D duality that has always gone right over my head; at least nowadays I understand why. I find it interesting to read what he writes, but I can make no sense of it. It might as well be a foreign language to me. (Probably not a good analogy, as languages have always been my forte, so perhaps one that has me completely foxed).

Additionally, I’m not a resident of the US, nor am I American, so as well as not understanding the detail or the personae dramatis, I’m also not as invested with the emotion that can come with a very direct link as many here. But there are other non-US participants to this site, so I can only speak for myself. But I feel it provides me with a little more objectivity than perhaps those who are, or feel, very directly affected. And perhaps, as I said above, it’s a part of the feeling of no longer being connected to the 3D drama of this planet, because when I think about it now, it’s also how I feel about current UK and Europe issues.

So, all I have to go on is how it makes me feel when I read his words. And I don’t pick up on any hate. There is nothing of that vibration. I can understand how for many, his words can be translated into hate, but for me, there is none of that energy present when I read his words, and taste them. I sense intense love and bravery. He knows that he will be attacked, but still he follows his mission.

There is much to challenge us, and that’s very uncomfortable, especially for those who feel his words very personally. I’m sure that, in the case of DT, there are many who would take any sort of perceived negativity towards the man as almost personal. In the world of duality it’s hard not to.

And perhaps that’s a part of Yosef’s mission; to shake us out of our attachment to duality. Which is still very apparent in the comments that many make about him. I remember reading, a few days ago, where someone was accusing someone of being a Democrat!! Politics is very dualistic in its nature; we fear those who don’t think the same as ourselves, to such an extent that some go on the attack.

My beautiful soul brothers and sisters. I love you all, I love all of humanity. Every single one of us is amazingly, beautifully, wonderfully different to every one else. This is perfect, this is how it should be. This is how the most Divine Creator of all gets to experience the whole experience, through us, extensions of itself. We all complement each other perfectly, in the whole. We are in harmony, in balance. We give and we take. But always in and with love.

We have been encouraged to fear differences, it keeps us fighting and arguing among ourselves, takes attention away from those who would control us. Divide and rule, that’s how it’s always been done, isn’t it?

How about we celebrate differences instead? They really are quite exciting, and we could learn so much more! How about we don’t feel personally attacked when someone has a different perspective to our own? Because that will always happen. We will never ever agree with everyone else on everything. And that’s just how it should be. Are we really going to spend the rest of eternity fearing those we disagree with, and fighting them? How about we love everyone else regardless? No matter what. It’s actually the easiest thing to do. Just decide to, and it happens.

As I’ve said before, I’m not telling anyone what’s right or wrong; there is nothing intrinsically right or wrong in anything. The ideas of right and wrong are also of duality. We all have our own truths, and I’m not about to deny anyone theirs. It’s also not for me to do that. Nor for anyone.

Yet, if we’re to move forwards something has to give. It would be the most amazing thing if we could all move forward together.

I’ve probably wandered off the track again, as usual!! My heart leads, and my fingers type; I trust that what they’ve written is what they were supposed to write.

So, on this Monday afternoon, at the start of a new week that will bring us who knows what, I take my leave of you, and send you all my love, and many many blessings.

Harmony xxx

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More