Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Shadows" - Geopolitical Overview - Wednesday - May 24, 2017

Received via email at 5:26 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles I've been asked to continue posting for the sake of people'...

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

"A Special Message to OWK" by (Anonymous) - 4.4.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 6:55 PM EDT on April 4, 2017

I would like to address One Who Knows by first saying that I am a big fan of yours. In spite of all things you always shined your light upon this site by constantly providing us with spiritual material. I love your honesty and desire to help others in every way possible, so you are basically one of my favorite messengers here. That being said I can now share the reason I decided to write this post today. You see I have a grave concern deep within about you lately. At first I though there is no big deal but I just can't let it slide. I just feel the obligation to point it out for the sake of all on this site and most importantly for the sake of your own OWK.(I do care about you) The thing is... how to put it mildly... I think.... Well I just think that you are being manipulated, that is. Don't get me wrong I am not a hater of yours, however, I could not help but notice your change in behavior lately which lead me to believe that you are being deceived somehow. As a disclaimer, I say this ONLY as a hypothetical possibility. It is not of my highest ideals to judge anyone or try to change them. Especially without hard evidence. All I do here is offer a perspective on some things which I found simply speaking, strange. They may have no connection to the conclusion I made but I will write it all nonetheless. Remember: no allegations, just an opinion on things that got me confused. Let me list them now: First, your contact with new sources. It was great news ,however, it was also a bit strange. First it was just Zorra who I understand and admire as an authentic channeled entity(ies) but then suddenly a whole new bunch came out of nowhere with generic names like source, grandfather and elders who were all now willing to talk to you. Now doesn't that sound fishy already? Later they started to assign you to certain important tasks like Cabal amnesty deal announcement and then praising you for a success on that deal I would imagine. After that they started to take credit of your work... You see where I am going, don't you? Now, there isn't anything big at this point until later you say that Cobra, one of our most trusted sources over the years, is a disinformation cabal agent just because he had a different opinion on dinar investment. That kinda struck me. What made you say this? Did these sources tell that to you? It is not like you to categorize someone so quickly based on one comment, or did I miss something? You always say how everyone has their own perspective and opinion and now this? So this was my second concern. The third concern that finally pushed me to write this post was a paragraph at the end of one of your posts which can be best titled as "the benefits of fear". I know it was worded rather as an advise to heal ourselves but just c'mon doesn't it sound ridiculous to you? Fear is the lowest vibration and to embrace it means to embrace darkness and attract negative beings with the same vibration not positive. You don't have to fear to heal. Quite the opposite, we have to let go of it completely and I would assume you know that quite well. And it was strange to see you change your opinion so quickly just because the "Grandfather" told you so. Indeed it could be a benevolent message but it also could be a starting point for negative beings to push their agenda of fear slowly but steadily. So yes, I listed these concerns here NOT to judge you in any way but to provide a different perspective on the events lately. I repeat again, I REALLY didn't want to post this because all of these minor points can be explained in few sentences if not shorter, however, I just couldn't let it pass, just because of my inner feeling that something is off here. That you sound different. Vibrationally. I don't know if I even look in the right direction but this is all I could find. Something about this "Grandfather" coming like that, nurturing your ego, giving strange advises just doesn't add up. If all of this is nothing more than my imagination then I am more than glad. You are my favorite after all. So please don't get angry at this post, but don't ignore it either, I really want to hear your thoughts about this(so I could calmly sleep at night). So there you have it, I don't know how this came to be but there is a risk of you being manipulated. I cannot evaluate how big the risk is given the circumstances but it exists. Was this from the start? Or were the contacts overtaken later on? Was it just one contact? Or it is all of them? I know we all want to be contacted by high authorities at some point in our journey but there is a VERY limited opportunity for it in this duality.(Didn't we come here to experience separation?) Especially when we are at the end of our journey. The possible influence of the dark trying to trick us wherever possible is not so limited, however. And especially when someone anxiously wants an answer about a date or a rate or to be directly involved in liberation of the planet or whatever. I talk from experience because I have been deceived uncountable times before when I though I had finally reached the bright ones only to figure out they were nothing more than an impostors trying to fill my void of info and mission. But I repeated the cycle. I always had that tiny hope that maybe, just maybe this is it, this is the real source and now I can get all the answers. OH finally! I yelled every time. And every time it was a hoax. The dates were wrong, the messages were wrong. And so I stopped. And went within myself. Stopped seeking answers outside and started finding them inside instead. Those answers I could always believe. The answers that came from the TRUTH of my being. And although these answers didn't give me any dates, I no longer wanted it anyway. Because otherwise would imply a lesson not learnt.. and a new hope ride.. But I stopped. And found my purpose and peace. This time for real. And that is my story. I wanted to post it long time ago and now this opportunity has finally came in an unexpected way.(Coincidence?)Anyway this is all I wanted to say. The bottom line is that ANY form of contact with spirits, elders or even source, with ANYONE is prone to first: errors and second: to countless influences from you know whom, so regardless of how someone speaks to you daily never take anything for granted, always check with your inner feelings and not just ride the hope/hype train. And I speak to everyone right now. Love and light to you.

Love&Light

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More