Entry Submitted by Vee at 6:29 PM EDT on April 13, 2017
Before I continue on I need to bring yet attention of another post from the past.
"What Flag do you Fly?" by Vee - 3.16.17
In this I post a link to a document that was vary instrumental in formation and affirming my resolve.
Journal ArticleIroquois Great Law of Peace and the United States Constitution: How the Founding Fathers Ignored the Clan Mothers
My journey began way before I came upon that document, when by divine intervention I met a lady that was a Law Collage grad. She started me in cutting my teeth to really learn what is one truly relevant aspects of our lives, the understanding of law.. She told me to look up one man on line Barton Buhtz. (some might know of him) That was all it took ..I was off and running .
Because of my new aspiration, one must learn that they must chase down the rabbit trails to get to the bottom of sometime .. ie ..the roots of it,or organic nature.
WooW going off track here .. but it's whats being lead to do.
While I was cooling my heels in a County gray bar Hostel, I had my copy of the Declaration of Independence. Now of course I've read it before as well many of us having to memorize portions of it in school .. We and most really only remember and focus on one part of it ..the 2nd paragraph.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal ..."
But I believe that we have over looked (perhaps on purpose) the most important paragraph of the instrument..the 1st. I never gave it much attention till read it again and it stood out.
." When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."
I said, hold on here .. we've got two things going on .."and to assume among the power of earth" man-men-governments, "the separate and equal station" ones position and standing on the land
"to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them,". There ..Law of Nature and of Natures God, the two.. The law of nature is what I've come to call ..the given, birds of a feather flock together., and yet to be sure I had to look it ..and lo and behold, to my surprise I found God then being defined.
Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856 Edition
LAW OF NATURE. The law of nature is that which God, the sovereign of the universe, has prescribed to all men, not by any formal promulgation, but by the internal dictate of reason alone. It is discovered by a just consideration of the agreeableness or disagreeableness of human actions to the nature of man; and it comprehends all the duties which we owe either to the Supreme Being, to ourselves, or to our neighbors; as reverence to God, self-defence, temperance, honor to our parents, benevolence to all, a strict adherence to our engagements, gratitude, and the like. Erskines Pr. of L. of Scot. B. 1, t. 1, s. 1. See Ayl. Pand. tit. 2, p. 5; Cicer. de Leg. lib. 1.
2. The primitive laws of nature may be reduced to six, namely: 1. Comparative sagacity, or reason. 2. Self-love. 3. The attraction of the sexes to each other. 4. The tendemess of parents towards their children. 5. The religious sentiment. 6. Sociability.
3. - 1. When man is properly organized, he is able to discover moral good from moral evil; and the study of man proves that man is not only an intelligent, but a free being, and he is therefore responsible for his actions. The judgment we form of our good actions, produces happiness; on the contrary the judgment we form of our bad actions produces unhappiness.
4. - 2. Every animated being is impelled by nature to his own preservation, to defend his life and body from injuries, to shun what may be hurtful, and to provide all things requisite to his existence. Hence the duty to watch over his own preservation. Suicide and duelling are therefore contrary to this law; and a man cannot mutilate himself, nor renounce his liberty.
5. - 3. The attraction of the sexes has been provided for the preservation of the human race, and this law condemns celibacy. The end of marriage proves that polygamy, (q. v.) and polyendry, (q. v.) are contrary to the law of nature. Hence it follows that the husband and wife have a mutual and exclusive right over each other.
6. - 4. Man from his birth is wholly unable to provide for the least of his necessities; but the love of his parents supplies for this weakness. This is one of the most powerful laws of nature. The principal duties it imposes on the parents, are to bestow on the child all the care its weakness requires, to provide for its necessary food and clothing, to instruct it, to provide for its wants, and to use coercive means for its good, when requisite.
7. - 5. The religious sentiment which leads us naturally towards the Supreme Being, is one of the attributes which belong to humanity alone; and its importance gives it the rank of the moral law of nature. From this sentiment arise all the sects and different forms of worship among men.
8. - 6. The need which man feels to live in society, is one of the primitive laws of nature, whence flow our duties and rights; and the existence of society depends upon the condition that the rights of all shall be respected. On this law are based the assistance, succors and good offices which men owe to each other, they being unable to provide each every thing for himself.
So there we have Law of Nature - defining God.. as the Sovereign of the universe.(If you noticed it did not define A God, ones God, who's God, what God) Now what about the seconded part ..that which Natures God entitled . the separate and equal station.
If God were to be described as an umbrella, and opened, we see many pointed ends . Of Jewish-Hebrew and Judeo-Christian belief, and probably more, God has many attributes .. infinite, Omnipresence, Omniscient, etal. these are all the end points of the umbrella but all come into the center and to a point and if we had to describe the God Head then that would be the Sovereign of the Universe.
# 7 - 5 religious sentiment which leads us naturally towards the Supreme Being...this sentiment arise all the sects and different forms of worship among men"
Since I'm discussing the Del. of Ind. I'll continue there. "The separate and equal station, to which ...Natures God entitled them" Being that the men that wrote the Del. of Ind..were mostly Anglo-Saxon Judeo-Christiians - Deist. Whether or not the three believed in one God or a book they believed in natural law and that of a "golden rule" treat others as they wish to be treated. Even Hammurabi had a code similar .. "take care so that the strong should not harm-oppress the weak"
But to the context of this posting we'll go to the written source to which they may had drew their separate and equal station from. The Bible. recognized by much of the powers of earth back then as the true word authority of God.
"In the beginning God created ..And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: .. So God created man in his own image, in the image God created he him; male and female created he them..."
The huge term back in the day was Sovereign.. who was the sovereign. SO if God was the Sovereign of the Universe.. and God created he him..after our likeness then that would be as sovereigns .. of separate and equal stations to one another. Where to trespass on one would be not to consider them as a sovereign as equal, and worst was to go against the Creators will as male and female was so created.. in the Creator likeness.
Peace out ..Vee, Ona.,
TETELESTAI | 1-800 Numbers
(Press the Subscribe Button Once to Receive Confirmation in your Inbox)
Guest Posting & Responding Now Available
Received via email at 4:15 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles As of 04:00 EDT Monday morning, nobody and I mean nobody, has a good e...
Thursday, April 13, 2017
Entry Submitted by Vee at 6:29 PM EDT on April 13, 2017
We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.