Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Hardball" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017

Received via email at 10:34 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles We're on an hour by hour trigger starting @ 4pm EDT today. Milita...

Monday, April 24, 2017

"800 Number Procedures?" by JWK - 4.24.17

Entry Submitted by JWK at 2:22 PM EDT on April 24, 2017


Good Morning to One Who Knows,

I came across your phone conversation with Gary Larrabee earlier regarding the 800 procedures to follow for the upcoming exchange.

I understood without question what you told Gary about what not to do or else it would bring dire consequences to us.

So I made contact with Patrick who controls the DC website and asked him what would happen in our case.

He is going to send out the special TETELESTAI notification to all who have subscribed to the daily blog feed.

I told him what you had stated in your conversation with Gary Larrabee and asked him what would happen in our case.

This is what Patrick responded back to me with earlier this morning:
Dear Jim,

The TETELESTAI will include the 800#'s.

Are you going to tell me that all of the subscribers to the DC daily blog feed will be denied our right to exchange our currency due to this email containing the 800 number?

There is nobody who I know who will have my email address or phone number that would be able to communicate via phone with me to give me the 800 number.

Patrick is the only one who has my email address and will be sending me this special email.

I will be monitoring very closely the situation to see how everything works.

I really don't want to miss out on the private internet exchange period with the very good screen rates without the need for a NDA.

This entire process has gone from a straight forward simple process to one that now is a bit more complicated.

I understand the segment procedure but it has changed from direct contact via email to now a phone call required.

I honestly don't have a clue how I am going to solve this situation my friend.

I value your experience and wisdom regarding what has happened with DC so how do I and others in DC solve this latest change?

I am not going to deal with humanitarian projects but instead I want to generously bless some friends of mine and then whats left I will give away to those who need it.

I will keep a small portion for my own use but the overall majority will be given away.

This is a very sticky situation my friend for so very many of us, so how do we solve it.

Warmest Regards
JWK
April 24th 2017

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More