Re: .86 Rate Rumor
Far North: Ok guys, I think we all know that the rate is not .86 right now... so all this math is simply conjecture. If it WAS .86 right now, in ANY country, I would have a ticket in an hour and fly over there... and trust me, I am on top of the rates daily.
The thoughts behind this are using conclusions based on unsubstantiated ideas and leaps of judgement and I prefer real numbers based on real and current exchange rates. So I wouldn't get hopes up for any of this and just stay grounded.
On that note, I will volunteer to be first mouse. I hold a large amount of dinar, (not whale, but I'd say a decent sized tuna!) and am gifting several mil to family after the much awaited change happens (they do not know, as I figured I'd spare them the rollercoaster).
I also hold some VND. I didn't bother with any of the others, because I have stated MANY times that I am 100% sure that they are a waste of money as an investment. I will "first mouse" this for you all and let you know how it goes.
I also have information from outside of Dinarland that starting tomorrow, Friday the 7th, is the first possible date of change.
This "window" of opportunity will extend through the following week or two. I have been dealing with this source of information for over 10 years, and this was the first detailed timeline I have ever gotten.
So hopefully I can pass the first mouse information and experience to everyone in the next two weeks.