Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI | 1-800 Numbers

This is where the 800#'s will be listed which will be included in the TETELESTAI post once published.

If there are no 800#'s, the TETELESTAI will still be published once given permission as it contains useful information prior to redeeming/exchanging your currencies.

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - April 22, 2017

Received via email at 1:00 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles General Dunford was asked who or what are you waiting on to release th...

Sunday, March 26, 2017

"Tonight's Word: The KKK Took My Baby Away" - Heisenberg - 3.26.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 9:39 PM EDT on March 26, 2017




"You don't know me, fool
You disown me, cool
I don't need your assistance, social persistence
Any problem I got I just put my fist in
My life is violent but violent is life
Peace is a dream, reality is a knife
My colors, my honor, my colors, my all
With my colors upon me one soldier stands tall
Tell me what have you left me, what have I got
Last night in cold blood my young brother got shot
My home got jacked
My mother's on crack
My sister can't work cause her arms show trax
Madness insanity live in profanity
Then some punk claimin' they understandin' me
Give me a break, what world do you live in
Death is my sect, guess my religion? Colors" - Ice T


And that brings us to tonight's word: THE KKK TOOK MY BABY AWAY

Some things have started to make sense lately. All this DC and RTC disclosure are are making sense as to my this world is the way it is. Now weather you will willingly bend your ear to hear the tune is a personal choice. Weather you will shut down or remain willing to learn is on you. Socrates had a great saying regarding this exact subject:

Most people, including ourselves, live in a world of relative ignorance. We are even comfortable with that ignorance, because it is all we know. When we first start facing truth, the process may be frightening, and many people run back to their old lives. But if you continue to seek truth, you will eventually be able to handle it better. In fact, you want more! It's true that many people around you now may think you are weird or even a danger to society, but you don't care. Once you've tasted the truth, you won't ever want to go back to being ignorant. -Socrates

I don't think anyone here would dispute that Yosef has been an agent of disclosure. Whether he has been hand given pertinent info or him and his think tank put together the pieces better than the rest of us, I still haven't figured out. But who cares? The info coming is a soft disclosure. Although a better name would be cheese grater disclosure cause it's pretty painful at times.

And it explains why Anglo Saxons (I'm just gonna say whites) always seem to be in the highest seats of power in our society. Always forefront in the movies, never the first to die. Hollywood white washing characters of color and throwing in Tom Cruise. Last Samurai, member? you member. So it makes sense to me that a hybrid race was created with "alien" help to create a power structure with help from this higher intelligence and also to keep seats of power occupied with those they choose. Now maybe it didn't make sense when I first heard this, but it does now. Kinda like that Ford commercial 20 times a day. Think I'll buy a Ford, I hear they're good cars.

On the flip side, how those of a white persuasion may take major offense at this jagged little pill coming their way. Any why not? We are not sitting in this so called seat of power. We are not fat bankers. We are starving along with my colored brothers and sisters. I'm not getting any monthly cabal checks in the mail. I went to Denver recently and you know what? Lots of white homeless there. I would say more than colored are homeless, but then again, it was Denver. But I'm looking at these Caucasians saying "Man, you're white! What did you do to get to this dark place? You should have been guaranteed a job if you could have just kept it together....just a little." And that brings me to the point of the KKK took my baby away.

When we read about the Anglo Saxon white devil, we are defaulting to thinking on the street level. Mom and pop. Some have not yet trained their minds to crave the knowledge of which Socrates speaks of. We are obviously looking around the rat cage to find the ammo to respond to Yosef and his colorFUL posts. After all this info that we've been exposed to, why would we go to the same poisoned well for our belief system? That's s toughie. There's a quote from a Dylan song called Pawn in Their Game. He talks about how the Anglos in power feeds the poor white man false comfort. That they are better than the blacks, because they were born with white skin. But guess what happens? Both the blacks and the whites are left behind as those in power move on to the next town to spread more of their manure. Left behind poor and hungry.

A South politician preaches to the poor white man:
"You got more than the blacks, don't complain
You're better than them, you been born with white skin," they explain
And the Negro's name
Is used, it is plain
For the politician's gain
As he rises to fame
And the poor white remains
On the caboose of the train
But it ain't him to blame
He's only a pawn in their game

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/09/only-pawn-in-their-game-rv-musical.html

So at least something happened today other than back and forth with no intel. At least I have a proper post to send those who want Yosef to apologize for being Yosef. Cause guess what? I'll bet a steak dinner he keeps beating the disclosure drum. Call it hunch, Poncherello. Roger that, 7 Mary 4.

Thank you Yosef for Pono. Once again, you didn't have to but we accept it. But I for one, appreciate all you've taught us. You've showed us things we can't unsee but hey, that's part of the gig. Friggin Star Wars. I've got an open mind so why don't you all get inside? RIP AD ROCK.

I honestly believe that we are being peppered. Like a dry aged ribeye we are slowly being introduced to the idea that there was a "group" at the top level that took over the financial world and created wars endlessly. Yeah yeah been there heard that. But why us and why now? Here's why...."Ethel??? What's that thing Yosef said about the Anglo-Saxon aliens hybrid? Because they're talking about it on the television. It's on the television. It's on the 5 o'clock world news. It's on the television so it must be true." Maybe we're being peppered so we don't have a heart attack at this moment. Or maybe we're being seasoned so we can help others get through this television disclosure moment. ZOO TV indeed. Peel the onion.

I thought this was Boot Camp. I thought we were getting whipped into shape instead of bent out of shape. It's like telling the drill sergeant "I'm not really feeling the four in the morning , full gear, 60 pound backpack and the 10 mile run tomorrow. How about a nine-ish breakfast with eggs Benedict, cut fruit and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice? Then maybe a nature walk and a light nap about noon? You're a peach, thank you" No no no. You don't get to pick and choose at Boot Camp. Here at dinarland boot camp you do not get to pick what information suits your needs and discard what doesn't. It is not Yosef's falafel house where you can yelp him to death for not pulling out your chair. For those of you who believe you can pick and choose your Boot Camp development, you're washed out, mayonnaise (Officer and a gentleman, boom #multilayeredjoke). Go home. Your mom is waiting for you. She has your favorite Binky and chicken noodle soup.

And just a few countermeasures (Submarine joke) If you don't like what you're hearing, I am only an observer. A councilman of calls it like I sees it, if you will. If you don't like what you're hearing go look in a mirror, and calls it like you sees it. And come tell us about it.

Seriously folks, how long must poor Yosef try to teach us before we start to realize life is not how we were spoon fed this false reality? I guess if no one responded to his Anglo Saxon posts, then he might stop. Cause that's the day everyone gets the octopus enemy. That's the day everyone will get the great joke they played on all of us.....colored and white. At least those basterds weren't racists. They wanted to kill us all....black, brown, yellow or white. All 90% of us.

The great joke.....La gran broma

And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/Qx0zeMbLOCY

https://youtu.be/tZ8IRq2JD2k

https://youtu.be/0f48fpoSEPU

https://youtu.be/jWD_4kmNWG8

https://youtu.be/XFkzRNyygfk











"Creep"

When you were here before,
Couldn't look you in the eye,
You're just like an angel,
Your skin makes me cry,
You float like a feather,
In a beautiful world,
I wish I was special,
[Album version:] You're so fucking special.
[Clean version:] You're so very special.

[Chorus:]
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo,
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.

I don't care if it hurts,
I want to have control,
I want a perfect body,

I want a perfect soul,
I want you to notice,
When I'm not around,
[Album version:] You're so fucking special,
[Clean version:] You're so very special,
I wish I was special.

[Chorus:]
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo,
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.

Oh, oh

She's running out again,
She's running out...
She run run run run...
Run...

Whatever makes you happy,
Whatever you want,
[Album version:] You're so fucking special,
[Clean version:] You're so very special,
I wish I was special...
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo,
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here,
I don't belong here.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More