Entry Submitted by One Who Doesn't Know at 6:53 PM EDT on March 18, 2017
Hello to all.....
1. Two day delay due to US Treasury.
2. As of Friday of this week Reno very busy, Admiral in the bank for most of the day Friday to set up release of funds for over the weekend.
3. Received text about TTM's, can check with HSBC HK, money unlocked world wide as of late last night.
4. Platform manager contacted redeemer of bonds and boxes stating "expected pre-advise over weekend, Monday 100%".
5. Admiral counting currency in Reno to release advance funds on Monday / Tuesday.
This sounds all good to me.
However, I do hold what I feel is a fair amount of ZIM, and what gets me is I still can buy a 100 Trillion Dollar Note/Bond for approximately 54.00 US dollars. Now that is more than what I spent years ago but still.
So okay, what gives?
Does it make sense to call family members right now and tell them to go buy?
Or do the currency dealers know something that we dont? Or is it the other way around, which I expect to hear but was hoping for more information if available.
Please respond if you are in the know!
Thank you in advance.