Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI | 1-800 Numbers

This is where the 800#'s will be listed which will be included in the TETELESTAI post once published.

If there are no 800#'s, the TETELESTAI will still be published once given permission as it contains useful information prior to redeeming/exchanging your currencies.

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

(Press the Subscribe Button Once to Receive Confirmation in your Inbox)

If you are not receiving a confirmation in your inbox upon pressing the Subscribe button once then please give me an email to request to be signed up.

TETELESTAI Notification List Signup

* indicates required

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Zorra Replay, GCR Info, Free Book Links" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 12:09 AM EDT on April 25, 2017 This Zorra Call Is another KEEPER. I highly recommend that ever...

Friday, February 17, 2017

Dream Matrix Translation by Pine Cone

Since Ascension is an inside Spiritual-job to Atone, and let go of our Karmic-matrix, and since this Physical-matrix is falling apart, more, and more each moment anyone turns within, more, and more, then my new Dream shows me that inside my new mind of Delight, my addiction to the Physical-matrix is falling apart too, as if I have let go enough now to, actually observe my Matrix-complicity falling apart too.

I remember feeling, so good about a job I needed at the time, but while working out my 2 week notice, as soon as I got a new job that really fit in with all my years of training, every day I got more angry at that old job Matrix, as if as long as I thought I needed it, I couldn’t make myself feel my ‘realer feelings’ about settling for the Slave-matrix. I didn’t fit in at the old job, because I practiced, all my Spiritual devotions on the job, as I sparkled with the help of Holy Spirit, so others didn’t seem to able to, even observe me.

It occurs to me that my Guided writing sparkles with the help of Holy Spirit, so others here can, hardly observe me either, combined with the offset-image of my insanity from the Matrix-mocking too. This gives me a rare opportunity for a little bit more Sovereign safety, as long as most can easily “But for the Grace of God Go I” judge me as if others are thankful, no one can be as crazy as I am? ‘Inner-net’ News on an ‘Internet’ website reveals my focus on Ascension, as an Inside job, yet while remaining focused on the outer News Matrix here, may seem at cross purposes at first glance.

Life Review

Half of us are the, other gender half, because at any one time, whatever we experience as our Life Review during a life time transition is what forms this Karmic Matrix Movie illusion. We get to experience Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal mirror half-life Duality, that is no more real, than any physical idea of concrete reality. Wisdom is kindness, so not knowing anything at all is real in this temporary mirroring Matrix is to Atone within ONENESS Spirit Conscience. There is no Collective separation Consciousness, really, except to those, still pitifully clinging to support the fear-Matrix from falling apart.

My, other gender lifetimes mirror in parallel with this gender lifetime, so while I see these as separate, so too does ‘my’ gender seem as separate from ONENESS as this dream Matrix, now under extreme scrutiny, that is presently falling apart outside, and inside from the Inner-net News Haunting us from the inside out. To remain attached to the other gender illusion is to remain in denial of my own angry feelings at this old Matrix job, so my new Dream is showing me that I am falling apart inside, as fast as the evil Matrix is falling apart now, outside.

In the Life Review blink of an eye(God’s eye) we make believe many Karmic gender-switching lifetimes go on forever, it seems, while we make believe this side is real life, and the ‘other side’ is the ethereal life, when the opposite is true, as long as we think we need this job to make believe any of this illusion is true. NONE OF THIS IS REAL, so there is no History, or Herstory-separation any more real, than any parallel separation can be real, because what’s Spiritual is real, and the Inner-net News is as Spiritual as it-less-ness can be, with No Real outside news, that, really ‘matters’.

ONENESS isn’t just another separate Matrix-word, but is gender-free Karma-free, ‘you, and I’- free, Time-free, Matrix-free, and Atonement we-free, as Physical-free as Immortal-love can come free as replete, and as timeless, and as inviolate, and as invisible, as this Dream Matrix Translation will self destruct in 30 ‘unreal’ seconds. ONENESS Muse amuses our Karmic need for separate lifetimes to try and Atone on our gender-own, and Holy Spirit humor makes believe we have as much time as we need to surrender, without any more need to punish ourselves in a measure of our guilt of pretentious gender-separation shame, that always has a Collective angry Consciousness face in our Life Karmic Review ‘half `n half’ miming-gender mirrors.

There is a good possibility that half will not, even ‘want’ to understand what Immortal Love is saying here, and the other half won’t, even be able to get rid of their Matrix-headache from never wanting to disappear, as we are crumbling apart, regardless of how hard we try to hold all this separation-together for the elite Dracos. Even ‘they’ are ZAP-POOFing apart, the more we turn within ONENESS Spirit Conscience, so we get to Ascension-watch from Love’s new perspective to forgive it all, and Trust Grace to, just let go, with Crazy-seeming never-before confident acceptance.

30-second Pine Cone
Good Day for it, huh?

Spiritual Afterbirth:

Four weeks for Swamp Draining
NY/Washington Orleans Katrina

Haarp pay-back’s a Karmic bitch
Karma can be an ‘unreal’ bastard

Will this old job-anger never end?

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More