Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Otherside" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - June 22, 2017

Received via email at 11:11 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Per Beijing, humanity is officially on the other side of what was an ...

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Sayonara Soetoro" - Heisenberg - 1.11.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 9:42 PM EST on January 11, 2017




It’s like the room just cleared of smoke.
I didn’t even want the heart you broke.
It’s yours to keep, you just might need one.
I finally found my real name I won’t be me, when you see me again.
No I won’t be my father’s son

I’m more than you know
I’m more than you see here
I’m more than you let me be
I’m more than you know
A body and soul
You don’t see me but you will
I am not invisible

I’m leaving the Invisible world
I’m leaving the Invisible world -U2


And that brings us tonight's word: SAYONATA SOETORO

We hardly knew ye, Barry. I remember 8 years ago fighting tooth and nail against many of my lifelong friends that you would bring hope and change. I stood up for you and your vision for Amerika. I also lost a few good relationships because of it. Turns out the new boss was same as th eold boss. Back then, my eyes weren't open. Not even close. But they are now. So who is this puppet I voted for? Why is it I can't get a straight answer from Dinarland or Real Truth as to your true intentions? Turns out you weren't even our president. You were the CEO of a corporation and a bankrupt one at that. In regards to helping humanity receive it's blessings, no one is able to give us a good answer whether you are malevolent or benevolent.

I'm watching your farewell speech now and it's a good speech. You have very good handlers..I mean writers. Talking about change if only Americans get involved. Talking about GIs giving their lives in Omaha Beach and in Iraq. I just threw up in my mouth a little. "We have shown the capacity to change. And make life better for those who follow (translation: better for those who sell their soul). The work of democracy has always been hard (if you're one of the sheeple). It's often been bloody (ya think?)....If I told you eight years ago....we would take out the mastermind of 9/11 (not yet, but the white knights are working on it), secure the right to mandatory health tax, I mean health insurance for 20 million people...because of you. You were the change. Because of you, America is a better stronger place than when we started (that one you got that right,buck-o!)."

"In 10 days the world will witness a hallmark of our democracy. The peaceful transfer of power from one freely-elected President to the next (now that is music to my ears!)"

"Because it’s up to all of us to make sure our government can help us meet the many challenges we still face. We have what we need to do so (the chosen ones do at least). We have everything we need to meet those challenges (can you say one ZIM?? Booyah!)

I'm sorry but I can't sit thru the rest. It's the same steamy rose smelling pile of manure I've come to expect from our so called INC. leaders. More like a puppet being led by a Svengali master.

So Barry, I think I'm done concentrating my energy on you and your legacy of rubble you left for us. You would like for us to think that we're better off now wouldn't you? I will admit we are better off, but I believe it has nothing to do with you. You think one policy shift against Israel is gonna make up for the last 8 years? Not bloody likely!

Ps did you catch the fringed flags behind trump? Sign he's not part of New republic? Stay tuned batfriends.

So don't hit the lights on the way out, me and my friends are gonna stick around and try to figure out how to fix this mess. And the rest of this mess your bad actor friends left behind. Nothing 168 zeros won't fix right?

Right now I'm off to Paddy's for last call. When the great news comes around I want to be with friends, not dwelling on your busted corporation. And the answer to the elephant in the room: is Barry malevolent or benevolent, the answer is............ who cares? As long as you don't holdup the blessings anymore, who gives a shiny shite? Sayonara Soetoro.

Did you really just say, "Yes we did"? Who's WE? You got a turd in your pocket?

And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/raAQlwaLB0w

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=41EBpG_t4bk

https://youtu.be/zW-k3IrxD2Q

https://youtu.be/_nM8NiAmZaA






Soldier soldier

We signed our lives away

Complete surrender
The only weapon we know
Soldier soldier
We knew the world would never be the same
Soldier this is where you can reach me now

We come from an ancient place
Beyond what we can see
We’ve come to colonise your night 
And steal your poetry

Old man knows that I never listen
So how could I have something to say
Old man knows how to cheat ambition
You don’t lose if you don’t play

1, 2, 3, 4, was enough

Soldier soldier
We signed our lives away
Complete surrender
The only weapon we know
Soldier soldier
We knew the world would never be the same
Soldier this is where you can reach me now

On a double decker bus
Into College Square
If you won’t let us in your world
Your world just isn’t there

Old man says that we never listen
We shout about what we don’t know
We’re taking the path of most resistance
The only way for us to go,

hup, 2, 3, 4, was enough

Soldier soldier
We signed our lives away
Complete surrender
The only weapon we know
Soldier soldier
We knew the world will never be the same
Soldier this is where you can reach me now

This is the site
This is the season
This is where you can reach me now
This is the time
This is the number
This is where you can reach me now

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More