Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI | 1-800 Numbers

This is where the 800#'s will be listed which will be included in the TETELESTAI post once published.

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange. Despite Yosef's departure, it will still be sent out for publication when the time comes.)

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language (not strictly followed)
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with me then please give me an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

RV Intel/Thoughts/News - All Posts for December 9, 2016

Below is a list of all of the content posted for Friday, December 9, 2016. This will be useful for those of you who may have missed somethin...

Thursday, December 1, 2016

"Next Year for Sure" - Ben Wilson RV/GCR Intel Update - 12.1.16

Received via email at 6:23 PM EST. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Hello Friends


Yes November to remember is gone and now what?
Well first of all, We need to understand something very clear my friends?

They are doing it again...People like David Schmitt are now promoting the biggest lie ever about currency exchanges. Yes.. you people don't see what i know. but I telling you, he is not after your best interest. lol

Look at his video, I watched the whole live broadcasting and I can honestly tell you that the only truth he said was about George Soros who Threat President Obama to stop The Funds for the RV now. Trump got on top of the situation and help Obama deal with the situation. It was not the way he said it exactly. But the other way around. Trump help him out and Obama for the first time ever in over 8 years. He turn against his masters. It was a remarkable thing Obama did for all of us. I can't give more details about this but, I can tell you that it was epic.

I will give you the link to watch the whole broadcasting. Many of you already had made your mind to exchange with him. I Can't force you not to. You are an adult and you should learn from your own mistake. But I can Assure you that many of you will make a big mistake exchanging with him. One way or another there will be huge screws ups once you release your currency to " A COMPLETE STRANGER" .

Now what is next for all of us?
I will be honest my friends. Just for this time I will not tell you that we still have chances this RV will happen this month anymore.. I WILL NOT. INSTEAD
I WILL TAKE MY CHANCES AND TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP MY OWN HONEST OPINION ACCORDING TO MY PRIVATE SOURCES?

THIS RV EVENT WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE NEXT YEAR.

I know go ahead and get mad with me. But I rather be insulted than continue being disappointed. I AM NOT DAVID SCHMITT, OR ANY OTHER GURUS PRIVATE EXCHANGE BULLSHIT PROMOTING FALSE HOPES.

I AM NOT PROMISING ANYTHING THIS MONTH OF DECEMBER AT ALL.

ACCORDING TO MY PRIVATE SOURCES THEIR PLAN IS TO MAKE THIS EVENT WITHIN THE FIRST 4 MONTHS OF 2017.

TO BE EXACT ACCORDING TO MY VERY DEAR ELITE CONTACT IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY.

THIS IS ALL I CAN TELL YOU.

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER I SAID I WAS GOING TO DO A YOUTUBE VIDEO TO EXPLAIN YOU A LOT OF STUFF?

I WAS ONCE AGAIN TOLD NOT TO DO IT.
SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME, BUT I GOT MY HANDS TIDE UP.

I WILL HOWEVER GOT A BETTER PLAN ?
I WILL DO A TINYCHAT IN DAYS TO COME?
WHAT IS A TINYCHAT? IS A PLATFORM LIKE GOOGLE HANGOUT BUT WITH MORE SPACE FOR PEOPLE TO ASK QUESTIONS DIRECTLY TO ME. YOU WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO LISTEN TO ME LIVE AND ALTHOUGH YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SEE MY FACE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TALK TO ME DIRECTLY.

SO BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLEASE BE PATIENT. A LITTLE BIT MORE. I GOT MORE INFO TO SHARE WITH YOU. BUT I CAN GIVE IT TO YOU THROUGH MY EMAILS.

KEEP THE FAITH STRONG
WE ARE IN DEED IN A BEAUTIFUL OPPORTUNITY
IF I AM END UP TO BE WRONG?
I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY.. " Hallelujah

THANKS GOD I WAS WRONG.

FOR NOW? WAIT FOR MY EMAIL I MIGHT DO THIS TINYCHAT THIS WEEKEND

GOD BLESS ALL

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More