Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to KillerZetzz.guestpost@blogger.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "(Title of your post)" - Guest Post by (name) OR Anonymous Guest Post

- Proper grammar
- No foul language (not strictly followed)
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end

If your guest post fails to send to the above email address, then please send it to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com so that it will be posted manually.

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Re: Kent Dunn Reveals Hidden Truths" - Anonymous Guest Post

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12:00 AM EST on December 8, 2016 Gary Larrabee - Kent Dunn Reveals Hidden Truths to Expand our Minds I...

Thursday, December 1, 2016

"Compelled..." - Guest Post by Bootstrap

Entry Submitted by Bootstrap at 8:55 PM EST on December 1, 2016

I had recently submitted a post and was compelled to do so...it was entitled "Broken bootstraps"...I had no intentions to post further as I'm quite content to sit on the sidelines and observe...it serves us all well to do so I've found. I shall use the pseudonym "bootstrap" henceforth...it suits me (aka Mike)

I have to shout out to a few folks that were also compelled to answer a calling...I won't name them...they know who they are. Just know I'm beyond grateful and hold them close to my heart. I also must acknowledge Veritas who it would appear as though is my brother from another mother...brother you speak your story as if it were my own...you have no idea.

I don't know where this is going...strictly off the cuff...from the hip of a withered veteran of life. We all have a story...none less important or more or less significant than the others. But we all find ourselves compelled...compelled to return here daily...first thing...before we clear the eye boogers from our sleepy faces to check to see if "today is the day?"

'Twas providence that brought me here...I feel it...therefore I know it. Get used to that phenomenon...it's what will guide you through the times ahead...not your logic. I'm as logical as the next SOB...but am learning it is guided by ego...ego has it's place but it's role going forward is minimized.

I'm compelled to post...not sure why...doesn't matter really. You're compelled to be here as well reading these words...however insignificant they leave you at it's conclusion. Why are we so compelled to do what it is we meat bags do?

I see trends. I see hype build up toward the weekends with words and dates. So far we have all been let down...that boogeyman at the top of the ladder always waiting to swing his 2x4 and knock us back down. Some fall to the bottom and scramble to their feet slinging words of vitriol and angst come Monday morning...all to eager to tell us you "told us so!" Kiss my ass lol...I have the fire inside...I have the belief that it all works out in the end. Sure....most of us want to do a pre 1980 grab you by the arm and swat your ass attention getter. Like a kid not persuading Mom that the King Dons are in fact a intrigual part of the food pyramid...don't worry...you'll stop sniveling by the time you get to the creamed corn isle. It's been proven over and over by the same folks...congrats...you're predictable...and you know who you are.

Our vibration...our belief that He will guide us where, when, how...has to be strong. It isn't our ego...it is our heart. You're compelled to believe it....you showing up every day to read proves it. Let go! Allow yourself the freedom to be blessed and receive. You know deep down you're here for a purpose. I do....known since I was a kid. Not a damn thing to do with potential wealth...none whatsoever. Just so happens this is where we are...compelled in some way...by someone....something.

So I ramble. I can't help it...I apologize. I know it all works out in the end...has it ever not? Those of you experiencing heart ache and pain...Midwestman...Harmony...know this...

I feel your pain...I am homeless...lost a home...a family....a career. I found out that my father has cancer a day ago...everything is a disaster. But still, beyond it all we are compelled to move forward. I wish and pray that your situation improves...your openness in such regard has opened my heart to you and yours. For what it is worth...I feel it works out in the end. It always has...God be with you and others experiencing similar strife.

So...people
Be compelled...to

*believe
*love
*trust
*feel compassion
*smile
*hope
*praise
*forgive
*console
*uplift
*receive
*give

Our time is nye...

Bootstrap aka (Mike)

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More