Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to KillerZetzz.guestpost@blogger.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "(Title of your post)" - Guest Post by (name) OR Anonymous Guest Post

- Proper grammar
- No foul language (not strictly followed)
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end

If your guest post fails to send to the above email address, then please send it to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com so that it will be posted manually.

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Re: Kent Dunn Reveals Hidden Truths" - Anonymous Guest Post

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12:00 AM EST on December 8, 2016 Gary Larrabee - Kent Dunn Reveals Hidden Truths to Expand our Minds I...

Thursday, December 1, 2016

"Celebration Day" - Guest Post by Sarah

Entry Submitted by Sarah at 7:31 PM EST on December 1, 2016

Hello beautiful family,

In our own little bubbles of separation, I feel the unity of common experience and emotion that brings us together. The unity that has helped us to finish out this task. Have you noticed, as I have, that as the GCR/RV/NESARA phenomenon becomes more real and more imminent, so does our perception of the hand of God in our lives? Or is it the other way around? Time is moving so fast, I can't tell anymore if I'm the chicken or the egg... or the omelet. Doesn't even matter. I just AM.

I've made a few mistakes in my personal life lately since most of my thoughts, time, and energy goes to this RV. I've let the stress trigger me in ways that I'm not proud of. Lessons most definitely have been learned, and I'm grateful that I learned them pre-RV and not post. Everything is moving so incredibly fast though, it seems that the goodness and love within are still winning despite the desperate cries of my ego for validation and nurturing. Oh just be patient, little self! One more day... one more day... one more day...

On the macro level, I can feel the weakened and withered Cabal exiting our system just the same way my fears and pain and loneliness and humiliation are being lifted up by the love and grace I can only attribute to the work of Spirit within and around me.

It seems like this morning was only a few hours ago, yet the sun is setting once more on another day. It seems like I have learned and grown by leaps and bounds as all of you have been doing, as our blessing has been doing. To me, this sense of spiritual/emotional/mental progress IS the solid evidence of the timing and reality of the RV - a lot of the time, more so than the intel I receive. And I am so grateful to all posters and intel providers for doing what you do in a way that encourages us to deepen our own connections to our intuition, to that still small voice that says "I love you. You are worthy. You are blessed." To that little inkling feeling that has now grown to encompass me and everything I say, think, feel, do, believe... the feeling of a future I've always dreamed of finally becoming the present. Lifetimes of work and learning lessons and trying SO hard - it's strange to me to not have to TRY anymore. To just be able to BE.

This feeling is not an inkling anymore. Not by a long shot.

I mean, wow! Can you FEEL this? This is so real. So good. So... LOVE.

I sit here in anticipation. Not for the 800#'s - no, my heart is looking a little farther ahead than that. To the time when we join together, when our little bubbles burst and we find ourselves free to live as we choose, free to bless others as we are led, free to meet each other and hug each other and work together. Those hugs are #1 on my priority list! I'm waiting for ya! Been practicing my squeezing on my cat, Uma, and on my parents (token millennial here, holy crap I can't wait to have my own place again...) but I'm hoping you guys don't have the urge to claw my face or tell me I'm crazy for thinking life doesn't have to be full of toil and sacrifice.

We are already one kind of together, as in we have been in this together, but I can't wait for this other kind of together... the celebrating together, the working together, the face to face, heart to heart together.

I am so madly in love with all of you. It pours out of me and never runs out. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to feel this way for you. It has never been about the money. It has always been about seeing all of us set free.

My soulmates, my brothers and sisters, my family, I am both bewildered and completely clearheaded. I am bursting with joy and love, and still somewhat impatient to have somewhere to put it.

To see your faces.
To dance and sing in celebration. (My, my, my I'm so happy!)
To work my butt off - PASSIONATELY.
To support and heal, to be supported and healed.

Thank you, God, for leading me back to you and showing me just how BEAUTIFUL it is to be a part of Creation.

Thank you, Patrick, I would not be here without your service and commitment. I doubt most of us would be.

Thank you, everyone who posts and reads here. It wouldn't be this good without your time, attention, care and willingness to share your truth. Even if you tried to trick us - the truth was all the more self-evident in the face of your psy-ops. Hey, maybe that's why you lied. I appreciate you still.

Thank you, all the doubters still in my midst... I can't wait to see your faces when you realize how loved you are. I promise not to say "I told you so." It'll be tough but I'll try to look at you through the eyes of Christ and not through my own impatience for your awakening to the Love that you are.

Thank you, all the corrupt people who showed us just how powerful we are when we unite in love, awareness, truth, and service. And goodbye to you! May God heal your souls and return you in one way or another to Love.

And thank you, me, for somehow ending up here on this strange planet in this wacky situation and somehow being able to make it work. I think we should all be appreciating ourselves, we couldn't have gotten here without our own love and support and that has been one of the most special takeaways from this experience. Damn, I am a survivor, a child of God, an all-around amazing person with some major gifts to give from my heart, regardless of my financial status. Who would have thought?

Oh, and thank you, music. You have never failed me. (I'm looking at you, Led Zeppelin!)

We are the chosen ones. We are the new paradigm. We are the blessing. We are the Love. We are the world. We are the children of the sun/Son.

In friendship, I'd like to give you my new email address so that we can communicate. After you do what you need to do post-RV, come get your hug from me! I have as many hugs to give as I'm about to have dollars. Which means every person on Earth gets more than one. Oh God, I am excited for that part.

(Send any project ideas, hug inquiries, hellos and favorite songs to: avalonreturns@protonmail.com)

I leave you with one more tune, because music always says it better than I ever could, even though I do enjoy sharing my words with you all and I hope you get something out of reading them.

Thank you, you magical, insane, special, blessed, radiant people. You have given me something to live for. I am forever grateful for this family of souls and what we have created here.

With a huge smile and open arms,
Your sister Sarah.




Lyrics:

Her face is cracked from smiling, all the fears that she's been hiding,
And it seems pretty soon everybody's gonna know.
And her voice is sore from shouting, cheering winners who are losing,
And she worries if their days are few and soon they'll have to go.

[Chorus]
My, my, my, I'm so happy, I'm gonna join the band,
We are gonna dance and sing in celebration, We are in the promised land.

She hears them talk of new ways to protect the home she lives in,
Then she wonders what it's all about when they break down the door.

Her name is Brown or White or Black, you know her very well,
You hear her cries of mercy as the winners toll the bell.

[Chorus]

There is a train that leaves the station heading for your destination,
But the price you pay to nowhere has increased a dollar more.
Yes, it has!
And if you walk you're gonna get there though it takes a little longer,
And when you see it in the distance you will wring your hands and moan.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More