Entry Submitted by R601 at 6:08 PM EST on November 28, 2016
Yosef - HELP PLEASE!
Firstly, may I - with the utmost possible level of sincerity - thank you for your endless support and caring.
You and your actions have been, and will forever be, a stand-out example of pure and genuine empathy - and I and many others, are appreciative!
I also offer the same thanks and comments to Veritas.
But - the reason I plead for help is as follows ...
I hear that our Spiritual Future will be at a turning point with this event, and that realisation frightens me a little.
Spirituality is near and dear to me, but religion is not, and I hear your message, Yosef, with sufficient clarity to cause me to make my actions surrounding this event ones of deeper consideration.
The following has it's main focus on the ZIM, but I expect will apply equally to all currencies ...
I assume - possibly wrongly - that a market rate will be first be offered with all currencies.
This can be accepted, I again assume, but without negotiation.
However, if one feels that the market rates offered are not sufficient for the planned projects, then the next step is to inquire about the possible existence of a higher, personally negotiated, rate.
And thus we have my quandary ....
To even BEGIN to discuss PNRs one would first be bound to sign the (an) NDA, and having once signed this Agreement one would be bound, and possibly unnecessarily burdened by it, even if they decided to accept the market rates. This could be a genuine conflict, especially for larger ZIM holders and if the market rate offered on the ZIM was, for example, 1 to 1 - ie at a near critical point for the estimated funding required to ensure success of your planned projects.
There would rapidly come a stage where the acceptance of a higher rate could amount to nothing more than a blocking of others to access more meaningful rates for themselves and their projects.
Am I being too sensitive about this ... and seeing shadows where none exist?
Yosef, could I burden you still further by asking for your opinion of a possible optimal "formula" for our exchange interview, and a brief explanation of what to avoid???
Or, by simply asking this question, am I demonstrating the insufficiency of my surrender .....????
If you have the time to respond, I, and probably many others will be deeply grateful.