Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI | 1-800 Numbers

This is where the 800#'s will be listed which will be included in the TETELESTAI post once published.

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange. Despite Yosef's departure, it will still be sent out for publication when the time comes.)

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language (not strictly followed)
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with me then please give me an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Alert! GCR / Disclosure UP-DATE" - One Who Believes - 12.9.16

Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 6:44 PM EST on December 9, 2016 Alert! GCR / Disclosure UP-DATE This is a heads up to all of Dinar...

Monday, November 14, 2016

"Would the Real Yosef Stand Up?" - Guest Post by Northern Light

Entry Submitted by Northern Light at 4:35 PM EST on November 14, 2016

Dear Yosef,

Is that you? Is that really you? Has some malevolent force taken you? Are you Republic Update? I am deeply saddened if it is true. I would like to think that someone has hijacked your format and that you have not sunk this low:

"Tough Love" - Republic Update - Monday - November 14, 2016

"Front Door" - Republic Update - Sunday - November 13, 2016

I have listened to you, read your posts and looked eagerly forward to any update that came from you because I felt a kinship with your words and resonance with your calm guidance and spiritual leadership. As I came on the Dinarland scene in the early spring of this year I am a babe in this process, but I’m a quick study and am gaining ground fast.

I heard your small infant’s squeaky coo as she rested in your arms on one of the calls and I felt your paternal, protective strength in that moment. I was touched by this. I never felt wronged or angered by your dates that didn’t materialize, knowing that yours must be a very difficult job to do under a very fluid situation and believing that you were trying your best to fulfill a higher call on your life. I give you firm kudos for that. I have gratitude for the information you provided and say bless you for this, brother.

I know most of Dinarland are operating under cloak so as not to reveal their true identities. We use code names, pseudonyms and avatars to protect our anonymity. I understand why. But who are you really? I sense such a dichotomy in the recent Republic Update posts that I am in a state a shock.

I have read certain posts that echoed with your writing style as portrayed in the Billionaire’s Woodshed; Sitreps and now I believe the ‘Republic Update’ is also written by you. I see the Aloha and the ‘God is with us’ closing salutations and believe this might be you; but nothing stops anyone else from using these tags as well.

Who are you? Answer plainly; are you Republic Update? Sitrep?

Obviously, we don’t need your real name, Yosef works fine. BUT if Yosef is posting these RU’s and spewing such venom at Donald Trump and using all the eff words with such poison aimed at Americans, in general, and specifically at one of God’s children, then I have lost all respect for you and you probably don't care.

Do I want your information? Yes; but at what cost? To have myself poisoned with this vitriol? If it is not you, then please redeem yourself and the highly held opinions that others have for you and disassociate yourself from this hatred.

Repentance sets us free. If you are truly a man of God then maybe you should do some research on the many, many prophesies from many quarters and going back many years that have declared that Donald Trump is chosen by God to bring restoration to America. Is he is perfect? Absolutely not (!) but neither was Peter, who, having walked three years with Christ and having witnessed innumerable miracles still denied him.

I am not an American. I am your sister to the North. I don’t really have a horse in that race but I am a currency holder and a child of the one true, unconditionally loving God. I really had a stomach full reading your bashing of my brothers and sisters that I love and I am sure God is not pleased, nor does it coincide with His word which says to bless your enemies.

Let me ask you this, Yosef:

Are you are ‘Republic Update’? If so, have the courage to admit it and apologize for your venomous attack. If you are RU and you cannot repent, I am heartsick and saddened for you.

Will the real Yosef please stand up?

Northern Light

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More