Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Paris Agreement = GESARA" - RV Op-Ed - December 5, 2016

Received via email at 5:42 PM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Paris Agreement = GESARA Paris Agreement Tracker - Ratified Countr...

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

"What Do I Believe in?" - Guest Post by Don Two Tails

Entry Submitted by Don Two Tails at 8:18 PM EST on November 16, 2016

ASK WHAT DO I BELIEVE IN AND WHAT IS FAITH?

*I believe in the one who is so vast and constantly expanding- even more vast than the omniverse. I believe in the one that is even beyond my imagination.

*And yet I know without knowing that this One is not only the highest of all beings but the one most personal. One you would want to know dearly. When I ponder this One I see images of delight and the thrill of limitless joy. I see freedom. I see a labyrinth of goodness. I see the rapture of union. I see freedom. I see laughter. I see in my belief a Being of Love that is beyond words. I see a Being of energy, compassion and knowing. This Being is understanding and wisdom. This God forgives more than you and I. I see a fullness that extends to all and everything like a seamless garment that traces out a path of endless creation.

*I believe this God has always loved his creation and always will. This love of God is not mere concern. He and She as one gives all of itself to everyone or everything it has created no matter if that creation so gifted with freedom turns out good, bad, or indifferent. God's love indeed does not hold back one drop of giving. He and She as one accepts all without condition and continuously fills its creations to capacity with life, love, light and energy and of course if needed forgiveness. It is only we who turn down the cascade of God's personal gifts. We sometime open a door but then slam it shut with our foot. The One we call God excludes no one or no thing. The One continuously expresses flat out caring to all. It is a familial and touching giving. You can feel it.

*I believe all of us cannot do anything that would destroy God's love for us. And at the same time I pray that since we here are free that we do not on our part destroy that love always given. For that love is a bridge that invites us all. So I believe that both you and I are called to walk that bridge a step at a time. The more steps we take I believe the more we are guided home.

*Yes I believe openly without shame or hiding that God is awesome love beyond compare. How many of us can say we are selfless as He and She. Further God is the epitome, the quintessence, of awareness and the fountain of life. God is free love. God is unending love, God is unconditional love and fully so.

*I believe in loving me too. Because I am love. I am the very breath of the highest love. You and I have been gifted the very essence of the Most High as He and She has made us like who they are. I was made in God's image, how else could it be? I am but a spark , a hologram of the divine seeking to expand in His or Her footsteps. I am a God being. I enjoy a God self.. I am that I am. I am on my I am way. Who knows what the experience is as you and I draw closer to God. Blaze, blaze the fire of your heart as we always have further to go because He and She keep expanding. Perfection is not a dead end it keeps expanding.Perhaps we should help each other for in this charged reality are we not all brothers and sisters-one family?

*Yes I believe we are all one. There is so much to see that we don't see. We are all one and for all of us who from time to time, maybe often, loose our way on the bridge or are misdirected or make grievous mistakes, we know and we believe the rebirthing, the revaluing, the return of this oneness has begun in earnest. By deep looking, and deep caring you and I stand. We stand with our best efforts in order to abide by this belief.

*This is what I believe
*This is where I stand
*This is the life I consciously and deliberately choose to live.

*Yes, I believe this. But even more so I like to chat with God about my day and oh yes the steps I steps I am to take on the bridge to somewhere. As has been said in the movies "something wonderful is about to happen." So perhaps on those days "I don't have any reason at all to believe:, I can tell Him and I can tell her loudly "So what! I choose to believe in what I believe in anyway!" I may be defiant in my ways or not , but hell I can believe always."

See you all with those projects ahead of us!

Don Two Tails

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More