Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI | 1-800 Numbers

This is where the 800#'s will be listed which will be included in the TETELESTAI post once published.

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange. Despite Yosef's departure, it will still be sent out for publication when the time comes.)

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language (not strictly followed)
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with me then please give me an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"So You Want The Truth" - Currency Situation Analysis - 12.10.16

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:54 PM EST on December 10, 2016 Hello and welcome to my breakdown of the currency situation. As most o...

Sunday, November 6, 2016

"We Are The Matrix Crew!" - Guest Post by Samuel

Entry Submitted by Samuel at 7:38 PM EST on November 6, 2016



The original "The Matrix" ending speech that never made it to the movie:

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I imagine you can also feel me. You won't have to search for me anymore. I'm done running. Done hiding. Whether I'm done fighting, I suppose, is up to you. I believe deep down, we both want this world to change. I believe that the Matrix can remain our cage or it can become our chrysalis, that's what you helped me to understand. That to be truly free, truly free, you cannot change your cage. You have to change yourself. When I used to look out at this world, all I could see was its edges, its boundaries, its leaders and laws. But now, I see another world. A different world where all things are possible. A world of hope. Of peace. I can't tell you how to get there, but I know if you can free your mind, you'll find the way."

- - -

Personally I have no doubt that Reval, NESARA, GESARA are real and close, because the last 3-4 years have been a crazy existential ride/training for me where my higher consciousness awoke and through shamanic techniques I've had several experiences of total ego/human-self death and entering the higher dimensions (which is unbelievably amazing up there!!). And all the predictions that I've read in the last more than a year about Ascension energy waves and shifts have come true for me, so this is my definite proof that the big events are also going to happen, because things keep on escalating faster and faster.

At the end of 2012 there was a Major shift in the nature of our Earthly realm, and 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 have been the years of great training and preparation. 2016 is a year nr9 and 2017 a year nr1 - a new beginning. So as you see there are very certain reasons why Reval couldn't have happened before. Humanity just wasn't ready, but now we are! We have gone through a ton of training and we still keep on going. Personally these last 1-2 months have been one of the hardest for me with a neuropathic sickness crawling over the body, and this constant pain and tiredness also allowed me to go through a lot of the empty RV promises related frustration before I learned how to detach from this drama and take a stance of active spectator. So this is a time where I'm really being tested hard.

The Ascension energies are raising up all the old dark and negative from within us and from the society to be healed and cleared. "All great changes are preceded by chaos" is a quote that best describes these current hectic times.

The 3D reality is like a theater stage. We as higher dimensional souls/entities log into this matrix, we forget who we really are, we take on the human minds and roles and we play in order to experience and progress through everything that 3D duality offers. But now the time of playing 3D games is over and we are heading for Nova Earth and 5D.

So for what it's worth I just want to say that I've been out of this matrix, I've felt the endless love, joy and beauty of what's up there, I know for certain that right now the old 3D matrix is collapsing, and I can assure that Ascension to the fifth dimension is happening right now as a massive planetary process. Don't worry if you are not sensing it yet, as I said these are only the times of preparation and pre-work. There's plenty of time for all who are ready to join the ride. The human ego-consciousness is the lowest of our multi-dimensional nature and I can assure you from my own experiences that there are many levels of indescribably beautiful, powerful and divine consciousness forms in the upper realms.

I know that outside of these heavy ego-illusions you are my divine brothers and sisters and I love you unconditionally. I know that the same divinity I've had the privilege of experiencing within me, also burns within you and we are all one consciousness energy. From quantum physics we know that there really is no flesh and bones nor any kind physicality. So we really exist in a holographic reality. Our human ego minds are the ones holding up all these very real felt illusions of separation and negativity. So contemplate this while looking at your body and walking down the street. This is the power of higher perspectives, perspectives that can break the matrix.

We are The Matrix workers, this right here is our mission, so keep on dissolving your ego patterns and stay positive about the Reval stuff. Keep a healthy distance from the Reval stories and stay positive that it is happening. There's plenty of scientific proof of the power of thought and emotions so stay mindful of what's going on inside you.

I love contemplating about the matrix nature of our reality and that's a big reason why I so much like "The Matrix" movie - it is such a great multilevel analogy of our own world and our awakening paths. So I'm going to end this writing with my favorite quote from there:

"Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself."

Through expanding our consciousness to higher and higher levels, doing the humanitarian work with Reval monies, and spreading the higher truths, WE WILL create a new reality. We are the ones we've been waiting for to save this world!

Wishing you best,

Samuel

(Here's my email if anybody wants to write me anything. For example I am fascinated by how different people are walking their journeys through this existential maze, so you can tell me your story. However since typing makes my nerve pain worse, I can only give very short replies. ascendfive@gmail.com)

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More