Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI | 1-800 Numbers

This is where the 800#'s will be listed which will be included in the TETELESTAI post once published.

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange. Despite Yosef's departure, it will still be sent out for publication when the time comes.)

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language (not strictly followed)
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with me then please give me an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Intellectual Blindness, at Least Myopia" - Guest Post by Jimbabwe

Entry Submitted by Jimbabwe at 4:40 AM EST on December 10, 2016 Truisms: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW!" + Opin...

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

"Very Interesting" - Cowboy Down Under - 11.29.16

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 12:59 PM EST on November 29, 2016

Well I may not be the sharpest crayon in the box but I do have a lot of color. So when Tank/Yosef said on the call last night you just call the 800 on the banks website and set your appointment I was dialing the HBSC 800 number before they finished the sentence.

It was 7:30 on the west coast and I thought I was a pretty fast draw so when the automated voice came on and said please hold for the next available customer service rep I was a little surprised. Over the next 30 minutes when it came on 10 times more and said we are sorry we are experiencing extremely high call volume, please stay on the line, I smiled.

The lady's voice was pleasant

"I'm am sorry for your long wait how may I help you?"

"Are you exchanging currency" I ask

"Yes we are what currency would you like to exchange?"

I went right for the mother load. "I have a large amount of Zimbabwe dollars.could you set me an appointment to exchange them please"

Now here's where it gets interesting she gasp and I am not talking just a small one, I was half expecting I might have to call a paramedic for her. After catching her breath she says. "I am sorry sir you are going to have to call back at 9am to get help with that."

Through my smile I ask "Is that 9am eastern time?"

"Yes" she says

I ask again "So that would be 6am on the west coast correct?"

"Yes that would be"

"Thank you"

"No thank you for calling HBSC have a good night."
So I am not sure if anyone has ever sat up all night around the camp fire while on a cattle ride, well this Cowboy is going to keep a sharp watch over that doggie called the clock and make sure the little hand don't go by the 6.

So at 5:50 this morning, left coast time I call that number again, see I am thinking there's a whole lot more cowpokes on this cattle ride now, so I am going to get an early jump on em, seeing as I started my jump at 7:30 last night. Sure enough after several were sorry for the extremely long delay do to high call volume, though not as long as last night, another very friendly voice answers the phone.

"HBSC how may I help you?"

"Are you exchanging currency?"

"Yes we sure are how may I help you"

"I have some Zimbabwe dollars I need to exchange."

Dramatic pause as if looking for the script.

"I am sorry sir we are not exchanging Zimbabwe dollars."

"What" you better check that script I have a feeling you're reading it wrong.

"Are you exchanging Vietnam Dong?"

"No sir we are not exchanging Vietnam dong either."

"Hum well thank you for you time."

Well here's where it gets real interesting again

Cause he says "No, thank you sir and thank you for choosing HBSC ohhh and by the way are you a customer of ours?"

I make it a habit of not lying though in this case I sure thought about it because I'm thinking why is he waiting until the calls over to ask me if I am a customer. I said "No sir I am not but I sure am thinking I might be one soon."

I wish I could have taken the 5th, signed the NDA and not had to write all this on this fine morning but since the guy who was told to come back for "His appointment Today." Not my words, just a little color put into a good story I told a few close friends last night, was plastered all over the internet. I thought I better come in here and set the set the story straight.

What did you ask? Was I disappointed? Hell no the last time I bull rushed the bank and asked about Zim a big guard named bubba threw me out. I do believe this cattle ride is making progress. Won't be long now they gonna open that flood gate and lets us pour in or should I say let the mana from heaven pour out!

Have a great day you all and remember the real color comes from the journey not from arriving at the destination. Keep the faith and throw the rest back.

A Happy Cowboy go figer

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More