Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"GCR Up-Date - Zorra Answers Questions" - One Who Believes - 12.7.16

Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 5:01 PM EST on December 7, 2016 CGR Up-Date - Zorra Answers Questions This is a MUST HEAR call f...

Monday, November 21, 2016

"To All The Negative Nancy's" - Guest Post by iamalexhenry

Entry Submitted by iamalexhenry at 3:29 PM EST on November 21, 2016

“To All The NEGATIVE NANCY’S Out There” - With Love – 11.21.16


Greetings my fellow brother’s and sister’s out there in Dinarland. This will be my first post since being awakened to what’s really happening in the world. Or as in Matrix lingo, taking the RED pill. I was fortunate and blessed enough to find out about the possibility of the GCR about 6 months ago and have been attentively observing from behind the scenes. I listen to Bruce’s, “The BIG Call”, and to Ray’s, “TNT Superfantastic” call every week and read the posts daily here on dinar chronicles.

First I would like to thank all the Intel providers such as Bruce, Yosef, Tank, Ray, Ken and Gary for all that you do and continue to do and any others that I may have missed or am not aware of since I’m still new. I want you to know personally from me that I am grateful for you and appreciate you guys.

Now to the reason why I am writing this post. I have been reading an increasing amount of negative posts lately from fellow members that are frustrated because the GCR has not arrived yet despite what intel was reported. When I first noticed it I was like okay this is just one person that is frustrated and just venting. But then I continued to see negative post after negative post and a lot of them piggy backing off of and agreeing with the previous negative post. That’s when I said to myself that I can’t just sit by in the background and not say anything.

I would like to shed some perspective to these individuals that are feeling frustrated for whatever reasons that they may be, on what you are doing and how you are acting. Now I first want to say that I completely understand your frustrations, as I’m sure that all of us in Dinarland, including our Intel providers are frustrated with you and want nothing more than this blessing to come to fruition. However, your words of negativity and disbelief will not make the GCR happen any quicker than you would like to. All it is doing is spreading more negativity and disbelief amongst ourselves which is what the enemy ultimately wants. Don’t be the pawn of the enemy to spread doubt, uncertainty and skepticism.

Yes, I understand that it’s been a wild and bumpy roller coaster ride and your starting to feel sick to your stomach. By all means, then just get off of the ride. No one is forcing to stay on. I also understand that many of us including myself have financial difficulties and are hoping and praying that the GCR is the answer to our prayers. I want to say that if this is you, the GCR should not be what your depending on to happen to remedy your financial situation. Not only is it the irresponsible thing to do as an adult but you need to be able to survive and pay your bills with or without the GCR. If there was no GCR you would still need to figure out a way to live and survive. I personally am treating this currency investment, because that’s exactly what it is, an investment as if I were playing the lottery. Now I do not play the lottery by any means but I use the lottery as an analogy because millions of people play the lottery week in and week out in the hopes that they will win and solve all there financial troubles.

What’s interesting however is that despite their continuous losses they never lose faith and continue playing and blowing there money week in and week out. So what I’m saying is even if the GCR doesn’t come tomorrow or next week, month or year I still hold on to faith and believe that my investment will realize it’s return one day when it’s supposed to be realized in God’s time. Not my time but God’s.

Just as in the bible when God had Moses to free the Israelite’s, they wandered in the desert for 40 years before seeing the promise land. Do you know why it took 40 years? Despite living and seeing all of God’s miraculous wonders and how he continued to provide and save them, they still complained and doubted the entire time. The old generation had to be killed off before entering the promise land. Just another analogy that may or may not resonate.

Instead of focusing on the negative, think of the positive in the situation. At least your awake and informed and know what’s really happening in the world instead of still being asleep like the countless millions that are oblivious like I was prior to 6 months ago. Exercise your patience. Don’t have or ran out of patience? Pray to God and ask him for some more. He will give it to you freely. Remember, it’s in his time not ours. Just like all of our prayers.

I challenge those out there that are feeling frustrated and that are doubtful to continue to exercise your faith and believe that the GCR will come in it’s due time. If you can’t then I recommend that you simply just get off the bus and take the BLUE pill and go back to sleep and get plugged back into the matrix so that you don’t have to deal with what your frustrated about. Again no one is forcing you to stay on and your negativism has no place here on this forum. When I pull up my browser to read the latest intel I’m not looking to read about your complaining and negative remarks about our Intel providers.

With Love,

iamalexhenry

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More