Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"In The Doorway" - VERITAS Report - 12.4.16

Received via email by VERITAS at 1:33 AM EST. ~ Dinar Chronicles I am sorry, my friends, but I had a slight medical procedure that took ...

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

TNT RayRen's Showtime CC Notes by Adept1 11-23-16

(Notes by Adept1):

November 23, 2016

TNT Call notes 23-November-2016

Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#


http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=92002143

Please note:
NEW TNT CONFERENCE CALL REPLAY 641-715-0623 PIN: 409029#

Also, the Q+A line is the same – 425-440-5100 – but pin has changed to 562696#.
New listen-only numbers are 641-715-0621 and 641-715-0622.

RayRen: People continue to ask about the new call numbers. If we have a reason to continue, go to www.tntsuperfantastic.com, and scroll down to Call Info. Click on that link, and it will show you the new phone numbers to get on the TNT call. There are listen-only lines, and also a Q+A line for those who wish to ask a question live on the call. If you don’t intend to ask a question, please use one of the other lines. If you are on the internet line, then you will listen only in any case. That line has unlimited capacity. The replay number is also on that page. People, you need to use the resources provided on the site, because when this pops, you won’t be finding us on the phone!

Tony: Good morning, TNT!

RayRen: Good afternoon, superfantastic TNT family! Today is Wednesday, November 23, 2016, yours truly RayRen98 here at the controls one more time, hopefully the next to the last time. We have a little bit of information to share with you.

Nothing has changed regarding the banks – they are excited as ever. I have not heard of bankers working over the holidays, so this tells me they are not expecting this on Thanksgiving Day. I am not looking for this to be released today or tomorrow, or at least the banks are not anticipating any exchanges. We have been receiving multiple reports. My intel team members work for a living, and they are across different time zones, so they might not be there when we want them but they are always on time. My personal sources tell me stuff, and I roll with it along with other sources. The Budget has come up in conversation; it should be finalized on Saturday.

As for lower denominations, we are getting information that they are in some of the provinces. There is some kind of distribution going on, in some hands/places. We have heard that from various sources this week. We believe that window has been opened. I don’t know to what degree those lower denominations are out, but they should have taken their complete course by Monday. That fact it has started says it all for me. I have no idea what that says about when we go to the bank – Friday after Thanksgiving, Monday… there are no guarantees. As we enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday, if information comes to me I will send out a tweet that there is an update in the forum. It is targeted before the end of the month and seeing as things are under weigh, I think we can all listen to the tune Ain’t No Stopping Us Now…

Questions from the TNT Forum

Q: no questions posted I see… why? Because we only have one left, when?

A: Okay.

Q: Ray, do you still think Thanksgiving should find us with excessive wealth?
A: No, I don’t think Thanksgiving will, but post-Thanksgiving is another consideration.

Q: Over the last several years it was said by Tony and confirmed by DC that you “insiders” were bringing the information to the TNT family would have to sign a more extensive NDA (silence for a longer period of time) than the normal person exchanging taking the contract rate would be signing. Since Tony, Pam, and DC have been out of the public eye and not on the regular conference call, in your opinion, will they still have to sign the more extensive NDA?
A: I guess it all depends on what they’re offered. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that I still know what I know regardless of whether I’m in the public eye.

Q: Are you aware of any specific item or issue that must be completed before the RV will occur? [RayRen: No.] Also, have you been officially notified that TNT has been selected to receive the 800 numbers so that you can distribute them?
A: No, I have not been officially notified.

Q: Ray, I noticed you will be visiting Sacramento but not the Bay Area? [Correct.] Also, it looks like you get the same questions, in variations on every call. That’s tells me there is nothing new, so we will be wrapping this up shortly!
A: I beg to differ on the ‘nothing new’, because there was new information on this call saying that the lower denominations are now being distributed according to various sources.

Q: Do you think the RV will be during Mr. Obama’s time left?
A: Since I’m looking for it by the end of the month, and President Obama is here until January, then Yes.

Live Callers:

856/404 caller: The Gazette is usually published on Wednesday – do you expect to see anything about the RV appearing in the Gazette?

RayRen: The Gazette doesn’t ever talk about the RV apart from the Budget, and I hope they will publish something about the rate enclosed in the Budget, perhaps. At best it will say the Budget has been approved and to be implemented 1. January, that will just give me an outside window. I am looking for something this weekend that tells me I am going to the bank on Monday. If the lower denominations have run their course by Monday, they will have to show a revalued rate by then, if not sooner.

Caller: Early someone asked if you had been officially notified? So have you been un-officially notified? We seem to be right on that threshold.

RayRen: Sure.

704 caller: I have a hard time getting to the forum.

RayRen: When I put out a tweet, for instance? Go to www.tntsuperfantastic.com, look for the button that says FORUM. If you are a full member, the full forum will open up to you. If you are not a forum member, you will see the place were I put all the information, and you can access it. That is a feature that costs us, so you have the people who donate to thank for that.

281 caller: The lower denominations have to be distributed to all the cities before it goes international, right? Once that happens, then maybe the US will also revalue? Or will there yet another thing they have to do?

RayRen: I don’t know. They have done everything we know has been requested. Now they are transitioning their currency in-country, so why not internationally as well. We’ll just have to wait and see. Either way, we’re looking forward to a good Christmas.

240 caller: [didn’t hear the question]

RayRen: No, not yet.

Caller: Is there an order that this will happen, such as lower denoms first, then the Budget, or an international rate being announced?

RayRen: That Budget is for 2017, so I view that as a tool for what WILL be happening, while we are focused on what’s happening right now. I don’t see the Budget being voted on as affecting the RV happening now, especially as the lower denoms are coming out right now. Abadi has said that prices have come down somewhat, and we did receive reports that some things had two different prices, and those are indicators that something is moving. Also, it’s been very quiet over there, and before we kept hearing about revolts and protests. As DC used to say, people don’t argue and fight when they have money.

Caller: Do you think there will be a floating rate, or come out at a higher rate?

RayRne: I think a floating rate is happening over there, as I hear 0.86 to 1.18 there. Out of country, though, the bankers are seeing rates of $3.71 on the screens, so that tells me to exchange at that rate, especially as some people have been using their cards at that rate.

903 caller: What were the two songs you played after the last call? I love those!

RayRen: The names of those songs are I Believe by James Fortune, and Seasons by Donald Lawrence.

507 caller: When they drop the three zeros, how does that affect us?

RayRen: It doesn’t unless you take your currency to Iraq. Here in the US, I believe we are grandfathered into a previous agreement; deleting those three zeros won’t affect our exchanges in the US.

Caller: Do we have to hold the currency for ten years?

RayRen: ?? I don’t know anything about that, and I intend to digitize my currency (as dinar) as rapidly as possible. Then I can move it from account to account and country to country with ease.

547 caller: [can’t hear question] If we exchange and sign an NDA, can we reveal our details and where the money came from to those who are setting up our investments?

RayRen: You don’t have to disclose where you got it from to any investment adviser; they just want to know that you have the money, not where it came from. That’s irrelevant. You are moving forward; you have the money, the bank knows where it comes from, and all the adviser needs to know if that you have X to invest. Also, you can ask the bankers when you do the exchange and sign the NDA – ask how it will affect the way you talk to your advisers and CPA.

281 caller: Rates on the cards?

RayRen: Nothing’s changed that I have heard.

NC caller: Are you planning to have a call on Friday?

RayRen: Not at the moment – but who knows what will happen?

601 caller: I see brokers are starting to advise people to move to gold and silver because they think we are moving to the Chinese currency – what do you think?

RayRen: I’m not worried about that. I think those brokers are attempting to sell their previous metals, that’s all. I think there are other interesting indicators… keep your eyes and ears open. Pay attention to the right hand and to the left.

Next caller: [cannot hear a thing] Is there a dinar note that is no longer in use? The 50 note? Is there a certain one to get, like with the zim?

RayRen: I don’t know of any dinar that is no longer in use – you can buy any dinar note you wish. I don’t think you can even buy the 50-dinar note any longer; it’s a collector’s item only now. You want to buy the valid currency only. The 25,000 one is the most popular note, but 10K notes are also available. I would by 25K notes if I were to buy some today, because those are the easiest ones to get.

202 caller: Is it still necessary to get a Clean+Clear Certificate (CCC) from the bank after exchange if we want to buy a high-ticket item or move our money to another bank? Won’t they want to know it’s not drug money or whatever?

RayRen: You can do that if you want. It doesn’t worry me.

Ray’s closing statement:

We are still at ‘any minute’ until I hear otherwise. I’m very happy because I see the light at the end of the tunnel and also what the light is mounted on. It’s coming! There are many indicators for before Thanksgiving or the end of the month, or the end of the year. I can deal with any of those three because I can make some end-of-year plans and get on with my life. I’m excitedly waiting for the beginning of the next phase! Until that day, we wait. I do believe it is coming, and coming very, very soon.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More