Thank you for this opportunity for the public at large to post to your sight to ask questions. I have so many and if I have questions others must have them also. I have been following "Higher Self" for a few months now and other spiritual, ascension, RV sights for a month or more. Maybe I started late or maybe it's my senior citizen status that can't see, haven't yet found, or don't know about, all of the dots that the RV/NESARA makes possible. So I'll begin.
1. I am an American citizen living in a foreign country (Asia), not unlike hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of other Americans around the world. Will we receive a lesser NESARA package than those who live state-side, simply because we are not there?
2. I, for one, eagerly anticipate returning to the states just as soon as I have the resources to do so. If I receive a lesser NESARA package because of my overseas location, isn't that just another form of discrimination?
3. I have seen one video in the recent past that stated we would receive $ 100,000 per month for 12 years. Another video viewed this day entitled "The Billionaire Woodshed - Guest Post by Yosef" talks about the possibility of receiving billions of dollars and asks, "are we ready to handle such sums." What is the truth?
4. I would love to contribute to infrastructure upgrades/projects but how much money should be requested/received if we don't know the full extent of what all needs to be done before requesting?
5. What exactly is currency redemption?
6. I my current location is in Asia, should I join the European group of currency holders? What does the term "currency holder" mean?
I could go on but I can see others lining up with their questions, too.
Thanks for this wonderful opportunity for questions.