Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI | 1-800 Numbers

This is where the 800#'s will be listed which will be included in the TETELESTAI post once published.

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange. Despite Yosef's departure, it will still be sent out for publication when the time comes.)

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language (not strictly followed)
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with me then please give me an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Intellectual Blindness, at Least Myopia" - Guest Post by Jimbabwe

Entry Submitted by Jimbabwe at 4:40 AM EST on December 10, 2016 Truisms: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW!" + Opin...

Thursday, November 17, 2016

"Selfish vs Selfless" - Anonymous Guest Post

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 7:56 PM EST on November 17, 2016

I have been in dinarland for 8 plus years. I listened to calls and then began to read the posts as the dinar sites changed and evolved. I only read DC now since the level of EGO is so huge "to sell" you their story that is "absolute" truth. I enjoy many views but see much work to be done individually.

I want to put out a few thoughts to ponder. The time now reminds me of the medical field since that is my life. Research is the "end all" if nothing to back it, then it isn't medicine. Much of dinar is about this article or that. I practice naturally and have thousands of miracle healing stories based on the intention I have with the patient and what they desire to do, not based on research. I am intuitive and "know" when you come in with cancer or IBS or whatever it may be, whether you are willing to go the mile to change and heal. Ultimately, it is between you and God. Most give lip service and say they will but their intentions are not in alignment. Some need a little work to wake up to the possibility of healing and finally do heal. Others didn't know they had a choice since all they knew was it was my job to heal them. They make me god with all the power.

Many on these sites demand to get the information and are desperate for this fix. This isn't it. It truly is what Yosef has spoken of in each of his posts. It is about your inner relationship with God. It is all about just you and God. Each healing was the patient and God. Those that didn't want to participate died or are still sick. That will be 98% of the people here. The money will be taken or lost or ?? 25 years of watching blame and no responsibility for how disease was created.

Most posts that I read are from the takers, not givers, and they think this money is theirs. This is a gift from God. I knew this when I was told so long ago. EVERY spiritual patient I had, I have found were brought to this opportunity. Every one was a person in service for others. Every one had suffered big loss or losses in one or many ways through death, divorce, business and financial etc. This is about the dimensional changes and to see how the world really works. Politics and reality checks. I knew all this as a child and was told to be quiet since it wasn't real or any of my business. I knew things I shouldn't but I believed. I am sharing because this has to happen in you to surrender as Yosef says. This is what it took all of us to get here. We will be the ones who follow through and do this wonderful work with this money for others who need our help to uplift and enjoy life again. It is what I have been trained for through all the hell I experienced in my life and what I lost to get here. Please let it go and become selfless or through your selfishness it will all be lost or taken.

The second this money hits your account, I have only read of a few that were initiating their jobs and projects before their selfish interests of toys and stuff they want. Thanksgiving may be for family but as much as you want the Black Friday fun think how fun it would be to give those in need what will change their life too. How can you hydrate those who need it at the same time? The homeless, hungry and children? Think selflessly first then absolutely take care of yourself and family. Think "how can I empower those I help?" not enable. Engage each and every one to help others too. Our world can be love and joy and caring for each other and not blaming each guru for the "lies" they write when you don't get what you want.

I do believe the banks will have people who "know" like I do, who will see your lip service about what you say you will do, but never will. The leaders will emerge and I hope you take the hand offered if you are really willing to share. I cried when one post said months ago, most will not follow through and I knew it was true. I learned that lesson at age 13 when 20 people signed up in Young life to help the elderly with fall chores. I was the only one who showed up at 6 am. The others came at 9 or 10. The pastor told me very few will be and do what they commit to in the world. Again more lip service. Will you honor your commitment to God and be selfless or selfish? I hope you do surrender and become selfless, to allow God to guide you to the others who will keep this hydration out in the world helping others rather than tucked in your pocket for personal wealth and power over the perceived PTB that you feel did it to you.

Please, to be in service and to be selfless, you need to surrender.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More